[1.5.2] ExtraBiomesGen Mod V1.4[New Installer Version]
84,046Views, 167 today
- 17,528Downloads, 33 today
Get Embed Code
Level 49 : Master Modder
Posted 03/06/12 11:24:13 am , last updated: 06/13/13 9:23:55 am
Development actually stopped, cause of missing time. Have to make stuff for school, and actually I develop an own small game. The mod will be updated for 3 months, then I'll look if I will implement new stuff into it. The installer will be updated, once per month for now.
Warning: if you have a slow computer you should turn off the Epic Mountains, the improved generation algorithms needs some CPU Performance for calculating.
Just Choose the bin folder of minecraft and it will install the mod. But beware, acutally it doesn't create backups, so do it by yourself.
The Link to the Blog: here
Feel free to make videos about or with my mod. Like spotlights, Let's Plays (Gameplays), and so on.
And I will let you know one thing, I will find your video and I may will comment it ;)
If you want to say me that something went wrong or is not working, post the error log, and don't just say that it's not working, cause that doesn't say me anyways what may happened. I test everything before I release it, especially the installer.
But if you want to say me that, PLEASE use the issue tracker!
Mod Source Code post is in progress.
Tropical Islands (With Palm trees):
Improved Forest with new Forest lakes and better Forest Hills:
If you want to see how complex the mod is, and how it interacts with the other files of Minecraft, then you can take a look at this diagram:
5 months ago
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.4.7|
|Tags:||Biomes, Blocks, Worldtypes, New Generator, New Content|
|Credit:||Copyrights Reserved by florilu|
Note: Showing last 25 of 104 logs.
Update #104 : 06/13/2013 9:23:55 am6/13/13
Update #103 : 06/12/2013 5:28:03 pm6/12/13
If you have the Ver3 installer, then click on Check for Updates, then you'll get the new one.
Installer Update and finished V1.4 update, : 05/10/2013 4:30:59 am5/10/13
And the installer is also updated and has a "Check For Update" button, so you won't get surprised if the installer updated automatically ;)
Update #101 : 05/05/2013 6:50:26 am5/05/13
Autoupdating Installer, : 04/15/2013 9:16:27 pm4/15/13
The installer autoupdates automatically if you own a older version, so your'e able to start the installer again, it checks for a new version, and then it closes automatically, and a file called InstallerUpdater.jar appears, it will launched in the background, and downloads the new installer version, and starts the updated installer. The installer checks if the updater exists and deletes it, and you got the newest installer version :)
Bug Fix, : 04/15/2013 6:12:39 am4/15/13
Installer Update V5 : 04/14/2013 1:56:45 pm4/14/13
V1.4_Alpha (Installer and Mod) : 04/13/2013 9:16:56 pm4/13/13
I got a own V-Server so you are able to download the mod directly.
- The installer downloads the mod files, so it downloads the files easily and installs them.
- It's size is just 13KB instead of 9,67MB
- You can choose which biomes you want, without an config file, so you have a GUI for that, Pics will be added soon.
- Overhauled EBG Generator
- Added Pine Forests
- Added Beach Dunes
- Added Shrublands
- Added Palm Trees
- Added Tropical Islands
- Added Jungle Islands
- Added Forest Lakes (They can be small or "supersized") :)
- Added Grasslands
That's all so far, but some biomes hasn't been updated actually, all updated biomes will be included in the Beta of the V1.4 .
Installer for Windows, Mac and Linux : 03/28/2013 9:44:03 pm3/28/13
- It's Platform independent, so you can install the mod very easy on EVERY OS.
- It has a GUI with an File Chooser Dialogue and a custom console, so you can follow step by step what the installer is doing right now.
What I have to do:
- I have to program the backup feature for the new installer, I tried it but it's a little bit more difficult, so if you want to backup your minecraft, do it by yourself or if you've got Windows, use the installer from the standard download.
\"New\" Installer, : 03/27/2013 8:03:44 pm3/27/13
Now you can choose where you would like to have the installer "installed".
The Update progress began today, I think 7-9 Days are remaining until I will bring out the first Pre-Release of the new version, thank you for your patience.
If you want to play with the mod, you don't have to downgrade, the installer will downgrade your game automatically, and a backup of your acutal jar will be created, when you launch the "installed installer" again, you can choose the install backup option and your backups will be listed.
Patch, : 03/21/2013 11:01:22 am3/21/13
Added Class Diagram of the mod in the description.
Bug Fix, : 03/08/2013 9:29:55 am3/08/13
There was a compiling fail for some reason.
Another installer update, : 03/06/2013 1:44:22 pm3/06/13
Installer Update V4 : 03/03/2013 4:32:31 pm3/03/13
- Installer creates now another folder than ".EBGBackup", now it's called ".EBGStuff".
- ".EBGStuff" inhabits the backupfolders and the new folder for the docs of the installer.
- The installer installs docs now, so you can see everything you need.
Another Bugfix : 02/22/2013 11:07:09 am2/22/13
The refresh file also had some bugs that also causes to not save the world.
It's all fixed now.
Bugfix : 02/22/2013 9:57:26 am2/22/13
V1.3.1 : 02/20/2013 6:08:34 am2/20/13
Tweaked some things.
Installer Update ver 3 : 02/08/2013 1:25:50 pm2/08/13
Installer is now open source:
V1.3 : 02/07/2013 8:45:21 am2/07/13
Bedrock is just 1 block high.
3rd Installer Update, : 01/25/2013 6:04:04 pm1/25/13
- More bugfixes
- Made it more "readable"(you won't get that big textblocks anymore)
- You can backup your .minecraft folder, if you want to keep your saves.
- All backups will be saved under "/AppData/Roaming/.EBGBackup/..."
- After installation and backupping you will see where your backups are, and how they are called.
I've planned to add:
- A feature where the installer reads all your backups and then you can choose which backup you would like to install.
- Maybe a GUI.
2nd Installer Update, : 01/22/2013 9:21:52 pm1/22/13
- The installer is able to create unlimited backups.
- It runs even more stable.
- The propability of getting an Exception has been decreased.
- Reprogrammed Code
- It transfers the files even faster.
- It needs 3-4MB less RAM.
The next EBG Update is planned when 1.5 comes out. Before that happens, the installer will be updated.
Installer Update, : 01/14/2013 2:02:31 pm1/14/13
- The installer now automatically creates backups of your jar from 1 up to 5, so if you install the EBG Mod again it will create a "backup2.jar" and so on.
- The "refresh" option is now called "uninstall".
- If you choose the Uninstall option, you will be asked if you want to keep or delete the backups.
V1.2.4 : 01/11/2013 5:32:27 pm1/11/13
V1.2.3 : 01/07/2013 10:40:33 am1/07/13
V1.2.2 : 01/02/2013 3:44:14 pm1/02/13
Join us to post comments.