Xaero's Minimap [1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10][Forge]
Get Embed Codes
Level 93 : Overlord Ninja
See the full list of mod features below the screenshots.
This mod is Copyright ©xaero96 and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.
You are allowed to make videos using this mod. Using it in your modpacks is ALLOWED as long as you provide a link to PMC mod page and you do not profit from it.
- The aesthetic feeling and look of vanilla Minecraft.
- Runs smoother than most minimap mods.
- 2 mod editions: full and fair-play. Full version does not have any limits. Fair-play version does not display any entities or cave maps which is more suitable for public PVP servers.
- 2 colour modes: Vanilla, which uses the colours of vanilla Minecraft maps and Accurate, which uses the colours of block textures.
- Terrain texture customization.
- Compatible with Xaero's World Map and can use the chunks loaded by the world map instead of loading it's own.
- Displays mobs on the map as yellow dots. Customizable in the settings. Hostile and friendly mobs can be coloured differently.
- Displays players on the map as white dots or player heads. Customizable in the settings.
- Displays items on the map as red dots. Customizable in the settings.
- Displays all the other entities such as arrows and item frames as purple dots (Different types of entities can be disabled in mod settings). Customizable in the settings.
- Cave maps.
- Option to limit your Minimap usage by binding it to an item that you'll need to have in your hotbar in order for the minimap show up. For example, add minimapItemId:minecraft:compass anywhere in the config file to bind it to compass.
- Ability to lock north.
- Works both above and under ground.
- Togglable chunk grid.
- Togglable slime chunks mode.
- Waypoints. Infinite amount. Can be teleported to (permission needed). Press B to create a new waypoint. Press U to list all the waypoints.
- In-game waypoints. Waypoints will also be visible in-game. Can be disabled.
- Deathpoints. An automatic waypoint is created on each death.
- Zoom in and out keybinds (I and O).
- Coordinates under the minimap.
- Current biome under the minimap.
- Configurable settings. From minimap size to entity amount.
- Edit mode which lets you move the minimap whereever you desire.
- Compatible with the Better PVP Plugin for Bukkit servers.
- Own a server and don't want your players to use some of the features?
- Install this plugin on your bukkit server: Click here to download!
- Credit to Zelnehlun for helping me with the plugin.
- French (redeaththeshark)
- Italian (Sporadicamente)
- Spanish (Kryten)
- Spanish (Mexico) (Popocamonroy)
- Spanish (Argentina) (SrLokiToo)
- Portuguese (Portugal) (2002luis)
- Portuguese (Brazil) (digo_br, Ademoon)
- Chinese (laxtiz & ZHIAI_APPLE)
- Dutch (Neminem)
- Polish (Rokador & GlowingWater)
- Serbian (TheThunderGod)
- German (tails32, Mineclemi & Zerobeauty)
- Croatian (Forcellrus)
- Greek (VasilisGR)
- Latvian (Viesuliss)
- Turkish (mastorus)
- Czech (drewie)
- Hungarian (m1a1)
- Japanese (sgs)
- Ukrainian (German121314)
- Danish (sampa & droidquote)
- Indonesian (YandiBanyuKarimaWaly)
Support the development on Patreon to get rewarded + remove ads for everyone
PM me if you would like to help translate the mod to more languages (or improve existing).
Found a bug? Send me a private message and it'll get fixed!
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.11|
|Tags:||Interface, Minimap, Pvp, Multiplayer, Functional, Aesthetic, Gui, Hud, Radar, Mod, Item, Entity, Mob, Player, Voxelmap, Waypoints, Cheese|
Note: Showing last 25 of 113 logs.
Update #113 : 03/10/2017 9:58:50 am3/10/17
* Fixed game crashing when getting rid of a modded dimension and updating from an old mod version.
* Code optimizations.
* Moved from Dropbox hosting.
Update #112 : 02/25/2017 7:02:46 am2/25/17
* Fixed Optifine's Fast Render and/or MSAA features forcing the minimap into safe mode!
+ Added an on-screen text indicator of the current set when using the set switching key binding.
* Fixed the mod not working properly with custom launchers that have the "auto-join" feature.
Update #111 : 02/11/2017 5:45:08 am2/11/17
+ Added a new key binding (check Controls menu) for quickly switching between waypoint sets without having to open the waypoints GUI.
* Toggle waypoint key binding will now be unbind by default.
* Fixed startup crash on MC 1.8.9.
Update #110 : 01/28/2017 6:12:52 am1/28/17
* Compatibility with Xaero's World Map b1.8+.
* Fixed crash reports not working.
* Stability improvement.
* Fixed compatibility with FastCraft.
Update #109 : 01/11/2017 1:43:10 pm1/11/17
* Updated Waypoints GUI to support more worlds/servers by adding a second drop-dmenu for sub-worlds (servers with multiple worlds) and dimensions. This will make waypoints more organised instead of putting everything in a single drop-down menu.
* Updated how waypoints are saved, so you might want to backup your "mods/XaeroWaypoints" folder, in case there's a bug that I missed.
* Fixed the main thread of Minecraft crashing occasionally.
Update #108 : 12/24/2016 4:40:02 pm12/24/16
* Fixed compatibility issues with some versions of Biomes Of Plenty mod.
* Other minor tweaks/fixes.
Update #107 : 12/18/2016 11:51:18 am12/18/16
+ Added at least partial support for the upcoming Spigot plugin API for server-side waypoints / perfect multi-world support.
* Fixed the game crashing on startup when old and new waypoint formats are conflicting.
* Fixed unselecting waypoints with the right mouse button in the waypoints menu.
+ Added Argentinian Spanish language support. Big thanks to SrLokiToo for translating!
* Other minor fixes.
Update #106 : 12/09/2016 4:52:18 am12/09/16
+ Added a new "team" option for the "arrow colour" setting.
* Improved Realms readability in the waypoints GUI world menu.
Update #105 : 12/02/2016 5:42:05 pm12/02/16
+ Added automatic multi-world server support for waypoints.
All your waypoint files will be backed up to XaeroWaypoints/backup folder, incase something doesn't work as intended.
+ Added Minecraft Realms support for waypoints.
* Fixed the minimap crashing sometimes when switching between worlds.
* Fixed issues caused by Minecraft automatically replacing dots with underscores in world names.
* Fixed not being able to use ":" in waypoint set names.
Update #104 : 11/25/2016 5:44:18 pm11/25/16
* Improved minimap chunk loading.
* Added an option to disable block transparency on the minimap (for better performance).
Update #103 : 11/23/2016 11:20:56 am11/23/16
* Fixed mod settings reopening when exiting them.
* Includes 1.11.4
Update #102 : 11/20/2016 5:45:30 am11/20/16
* Upgrade to Minecraft 1.11.
* Fixed compatibility with mods like the Building Bricks mod which determine which texture the blocks use based on properties that are not stored in blocks' meta data.
Achieving the same result for the World Map mod will take more time but it will come with the next update.
* Restructured the source code, mainly for convenience, which should make working with a lot of mod versions a bit less frustrating. This might (not necessarily) break some things so please report if I missed something when testing.
Downgrading the new code to 1.7.10 will take more time than usual, but only this time. I wanted to release the 1.11 mod edition ASAP, I will try to get everything else done next week.
Update #101 : 11/12/2016 6:24:34 pm11/12/16
* Fixed config file not working properly with modified /config folder locations.
* Fixed automatic updater (Patreon reward) not working correctly with jars that are not directly in the /mods folder.
* Fixed automatic updater (Patreon reward) not working for renamed mod jars.
* Updating the mod manually will now also open the correct jar folder if it's not the /mods folder.
Update #100 : 11/05/2016 11:21:24 am11/05/16
* Fixed crashing when downgrading to older versions of the mod and back to the newest.
* Fixed crashing when there are folders in the waypoints folder.
+ Added an option to minimap settings to always display main entity (player) as an arrow even when not using the locked version of the minimap.
* Patreon cape will no longer render for players in bed.
Update #99 : 10/22/2016 8:09:55 am10/22/16
* Fixed compatibility with Chisel mod and potentially other mods.
+ The minimap will now use an NBT boolean tag "hostileMinimap" if it is added to a mob to determine whether the mob is hostile.
If the NBT tag is not set then the mod will use the standart way of determine whether a mob is hostile.
This allows modders to change when and how certain mobs are displayed on the minimap.
Update #98 : 10/14/2016 6:23:55 am10/14/16
* Fixed the new waypoints system not working properly for Mac users.
* Fixed deathpoints not working when you have a minimap limiting item configured.
* Waypoints GUI will no longer open when a minimap limiting item is configured and you don't have it in your hotbar.
Update #97 : 10/07/2016 6:23:55 am10/07/16
* Waypoints will now save to separate files for each world in the "mods/XaeroWaypoints/" folder. You will keep all your existing waypoints. This should improve performance if you have a lot waypoints on multiple worlds. The old waypoints file will be also backed up in the old location (config folder), just in case.
* Fixed waypoints transfer function not transfering some waypoint attributes.
Update #96 : 09/30/2016 6:00:09 am9/30/16
* Fixed weird GUI behaviour when server puts more than just the colour code in the team colour prefixes.
Update #95 : 09/23/2016 5:22:29 am9/23/16
* Fixed minimap going black when entering cave mode for only a split second.
* Added compatibility with Factorization mod Hammer functionality.
Update #94 : 09/18/2016 4:40:43 am9/18/16
* Terrain Slopes option will now redirect to world map settings when using world map chunks.
* Terrain Depth option will now redirect to world map settings when using world map chunks.
Please also update the Xaero's World Map mod if you have it or the minimap will not work properly with older world map versions!
Update #93 : 09/10/2016 6:32:14 am9/10/16
+ Added new visual terrain options to the minimap settings: terrain depth and terrain slopes.
The "terrain depth" option adds depth to the maps by using blocks' height levels to calculate brightness.
Slopes are what was used prior to this update but it can now be disabled, for whatever weird reason, maybe you like minimalism.
The new options have absolutely no impact on the performance.
If you're using world map chunks then this won't work but don't worry, a similar update is coming to the world map mod soon.
* Fixed dots scale resetting on client restart.
Update #92 : 09/04/2016 5:51:33 am9/04/16
* Rearranged the mod settings. All entity radar related options are now on a separate screen.
* Fixed teleporting to waypoints when the selected world isn't the world you're on. Been causing some deaths.
Update #91 : 08/26/2016 3:44:48 am8/26/16
* Recoded and improved chunk loading & rendering for both safe and normal modes.
You will now instantly see all loaded chunks when pressing the "enlarge" (Z) key :)
This improves the mod overall perfomance a lot and also fixes lag spikes on lower-end computers.
* Improved loading time when using multiple of my mods by recoding Patreon handling system for more optimized multiple mod support.
* Fixed a crash that sometimes happened when you pressed the enlarge key while also in safe mode.
* Fixed Optifine's Vignette option causing the minimap to become invisible.
+ Added capes as Patreon rewards.
Anyone using any of my mods (after a certain mod update) will be able to see capes on Patrons (including themselves).
+ Added Mexican Spanish language support. Huge thank you to Popocamonroy for translating! Message me if you would like to help improve the translation.
Update #90 : 08/19/2016 5:49:50 am8/19/16
+ Added Craftable Waypoints support.
* Greek translation improved.
Update #89 : 08/12/2016 8:13:47 am8/12/16
* Fixed "other teams" colour option not working correctly.
+ Added built-in automatic 1-click mod updater as a Patreon reward. patreon/xaero96