[1.3.2] Movie Inspired: CUBE! [ADV/PARK/PUZ]
|Minecraft World Save|
Get Embed Code
Level 1 : New Miner
Posted 09/16/12 2:03:38 pm
created by: GingaCraft
What do you do when you get a little bored of just building and playing survival? You create a custom map cube with 125 different rooms…without MCedit or singleplayer commands…The Cube! is a 125 room adventure/puzzle/parkour map. Because of its design, it is essentially an OPEN WORLD MAP. It is not a plain, level after level map. You choose where you want to go, and you choose what rooms you want to try and beat. This eliminates the frustration of not seeing past a level you cannot beat.
The Story Behind the Cube!
The Cube! of Minecraft was inspired and made after the “Cube” movie trilogy. You should check them out to get your mind blown.You have woken up in a “random room” and have no clue where you are or why you are there. You are forced to explore the rooms around you and complete certain tasks to find your way out of the cube or you will DIE AND BE ERASED FOREVER!
Rules and Guidelines
1. Play on Adventure mode.
2. Emeralds can’t be used for anything. They are only there for a point system.
3. Coal and food is for your personal use. Be careful not to lose them. The only place to get them is at the start.
4. Everything is designed to be completed by a single player. However, teamwork is helpful.
5. Almost every room that looks like it has a trap or obstacle in it probably has a chest with emeralds or allows you to complete another task.
6. Signs with words on them are VERY IMPORTANT most of the time. Read them!
7. Play on peaceful. Swords are provided if you want to make it harder.
8. There are a total of 80 possible Emeralds to collect. Some are easier than others.
9. Post your score when finished and PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE MAP!
|Tags:||Challenge, Adventure, Cube, Movie, CoOp, PvP, Single, Map, 132, Adventure Mode|
Join us to post comments.