[Adv] Garfield Digs In (to Minecraft) - includes texture pack
|Minecraft World Save|
Get Embed Code
Level 42 : Master Architect
Posted 08/10/11 7:29:05 am
A custom puzzle map for Minecraft
by rsmalec, [email protected][/center/url]]
*** NOTE: YOU MUST USE THE "GARFIELD DIGS IN TEXTURE" pack for this map or it will NOT look like anything! ***
Take the "Garfield Digs In Texture.zip" file a copy it into your .minecraft/texturepacks directory.
Take the "Garfield Digs In 1_0" folder and copy it into your .minecraft/saves directory.
I've also included a custom Garfield skin (originally by Hadowkai, but I brightened up the colors a bit).
This map is VERY VERY short, but it's packed with love. And lasagna.
This map was made as a surprise for my 8 year old, who is a huge fan of Jim Davis' "Garfield" comic.
If you are familiar with that comic, you should find some familiar themes. If not, I think the map is still understandable, but perhaps not as fun.
This is the first map I tried making with a custom texture pack.
I hope you enjoy!!
- Follow the storyline through a series of "comic book panels"
- Each panel contains a small puzzle (or puzzles) that will open the door or reward you with a key (button) to the next panel.
- Don't break any blocks unless instructed to
- Don't craft anything unless instructed to
- Your score will be determined based on the food in your inventory at the end
- High score is 69 points (as of 1.1)
Watch this thread for all updates: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/439789-
|Tags:||Minecraft, Custom, Adventure, Garfield, Cat, Map, Comic, Challenge|
Join us to post comments.