[Adv/Par] God of Deceit, massive adventure
|Minecraft World Save|
20,553Views, 32 today
- 7,496Downloads, 9 today
Get Embed Code
Level 38 : Artisan Architect
Posted 06/22/12 1:34:04 pm , last updated: 12/07/12 5:43:38 pm
God of Deceit
God of Deceit is the sequel to the popular adventure/horror map, Goddess of Decay. You will go on a journey around the world in search of your father, who left months ago on a journey to Antarctica with a mysterious stranger. During your adventure you will discover stunning locales, ancient ruins, devious traps, mysteries that have remained unsolved for thousands of years and a dark force manipulating events behind the scenes.
This adventure will take you to world famous locations such as the Antarctic wastes, the cliff city of Machu Pichu in Peru, the Nazca Lines, and the ancient city of Mu beneath the Pacific Ocean. And even if you havn't played the first map it will all be explained to you.
See for yourself! Here's the official trailer:
- 3 Hour + adventure
- Multiple paths where you choose the challenges you face (parkour, fighting, exploration)
- 3 Massive dungeons with unique mega architecture and challenges
- 3 different endings
- Large variety of environments and custom terrain, jungles, glacier, ice caverns, high desert, underground libraries, a city in the sky and much more
- Optional content and challenges for the exceptionally daring
- 3 boss battles
- Noteblock tracks for dungeons
- 1 to 4 players
- Over a hundred hidden chests and items
- A Quicknote system, all the important information of the story short and sweet
- Hints files in case you get stuck on a puzzle
Comment in this thread or send me a PM to have your LP featured
Here's the official recommended texture pack for God of Deceit. Any texture pack or none will do but this one makes the map look exceptionally beautiful.
GhostSniper's Rustic 64x
Thanks to SimsterAce and Imnotandy for the trailer and LP work, it was awesome
Thanks to Duning for the amazing artwork and for the Spanish Translation
Thanks to all 12 testers for taking the time to play the beta of the map
Finally thanks to everyone who supported the first map, messaged me or Lp'd it. You encouraged me to keep doing this.
Hope you enjoy this map, a lot of work has been put into it Leave feedback in this thread to show some support or post your score if you're into that sort of thing
|Tags:||Adventure, Parkour, Epic, Multiplayer, Horror, Challenge|
Update #4 : 12/07/2012 5:43:38 pm12/07/12
Here are a few of dozen's of changes
- Map is now fully caught up with 1.3 and 1.4.5
- All story and player interaction has been converted to books and command blocks
- Most signs have been removed
- Puzzles and challenges now have command block implementation
- Portals have been removed and replaced with teleporters
- Optional dungeon added to peru area, a massive volcano with difficulty parkour. Appropriate rewards have been added to it.
- The sky garden entrance is now grand and visually appealing.
- Added an optional quest to the sky garden involving a giant tree
- Added atmospheric effects using command blocks
- Option to change time to night at beds with a button
- Texture pack is now fully updated
- Enderchests for easy score keeping
and much more!
Update #3 : 08/29/2012 8:23:34 pm8/29/12
- A massive update and overhaul is currently in the works
- There is a bug with 1.3, a temporary solution until the mods to fix it are updated has been added to the description.
- French and Mandarin versions are in the works
- Story has been streamlined
- A massive secret collaboration is now in the works.
Update #2 : 07/27/2012 5:02:18 pm7/27/12
Overall and Crucible
Added more wolves to the Crucible
Numbered all portals
Removed some signs to cut reading down
Fixed a backwards stair in the Crucible
Added more torches to the tower in the Crucible
Replaced missing blocks in the Archives
Added torches around note 7 sign
Got rid of spazzy Villagers
Peru And machu Pichu
Shortcut down from the treevillage is now obvious
Added a couple...fun things to make the jungle path more interesting
he main gate to Machu Pichu is now grand and impressive
Added 4 mountains around machu Pichu to make the area look more vast
Mixed in stone to all the mountains and cliffs of Peru to give a more
Made the first hall in MachuPichu look more natural...and deadly
Filled in a hole of unescapable doom in Machu
Fixed the temple summit so people couldnt cheat over to the redstone
Added obsidian layers under some of the more creeper prone areas
of sky garden.
Added ladders to the waterfall climb in Sky Gardens to cut down time.
Changed the rewards for the Time bomb event...nothing fishy about that.
Added 1 more diamond to the map
The items now properly disappear if you fail the Time bomb event
Lit up the time bomb section of Sky gardens more and removed 1 spawner
Added a ruined wall in Sky garden Hard Mode to stop cannon fire from
Added windows in the tower climbing up to the Sky Gardens so there's a view
The Final Chapter
The infamous bunkbed of death in the prison will no longer be so deadly
Surrounded the pond you jump down to returning from the Sky garden
with torches to make it visible.
Added more light on the " Road to Shoggoth" nightmare
Added a regular enchantment table to the final checkpoint
Added more torches around Note 13
The door to the final boss is now CLEAR that going that way will mean
you can no longer do optional content
The redstone system determining your ending has been rewired to prevent a
rare bug where a repeater is stuck on
Removed more signs in the final chambers
Added Walls around the bridge where the antagonist bargains with you
so that blazes bug off while you read in peace :)
Mixed stone into the sky garden islands
Enderchests everywhere for easier score keeping and strategy
Tripwire traps in the jungles
Book versions of notes and optional lore books
Redoing the entire volcano parkour section to look like an actual
Adding the Donkey Kong Country jungle music to the jungle
Redoing the opening areas of sky gardens and adding an epic 1 minute
noteblock tune to the area
Giving the final boss a small noteblock theme
Adding a redstone torch to Machu Pichu, the time bomb event and at
the best ending. Getting all 3 will open up an optional bonus area
in the crucible after the map is beaten. Bonus area will be a large dungeon
that scales the antarctic mountains outside.
Update #1 : 07/02/2012 3:32:23 pm7/02/12
Join us to post comments.