[CTM] Vinyl Fantasy II
|Minecraft World Save|
10,440Views, 20 today
- 3,597Downloads, 8 today
Get Embed Code
Level 71 : Legendary Warrior
Posted 05/23/12 3:18:20 pm , last updated: 08/06/12 11:40:02 pm
VINYL FANTASY is a Complete The Monument style custom map series where the objective is to find hidden records (music disks) and return them to the JukeBox Monument. The Jukebox Monument is connected to an automated lighting system that will light up and lead you out with a victory tune by C418! These maps remain true to Minecraft's survival mechanics while adding a high level of difficulty, a list of objectives and an ultimate goal for the player. Based on the vanilla Minecraft experience, no mods, plug-ins or special texture packs are needed to play.
- Find and complete the JukeBox Monument.
- Find records hidden in chests scattered around the map.
- Always play on Easy difficulty or higher. No peaceful.
- Survive in any way you can. You can place and break blocks, craft etc.
- Do not leave the boundaries of the map and enter normally generated Minecraft terrain.
- Do not use records dropped by Creepers to complete the JukeBox Monument.
- Do not break the jukebox or wool blocks in the JukeBox Monument.
- Do not use mods, server commands, plug-ins or 3rd party apps that give you an unfair advantage.
- Some maps may have specific rules. Please refer to MAP SPECIFIC RULES section for each map.
Do not distribute this map / file(s) without Author's explicit permission
Do not distribute modified versions of this map / file(s) without Author's explicit permission
Do not attempt to earn income from selling, selling modified versions or charging fees for usage of this file(s)
Do not attempt to earn income from this map / file(s) using revenue generating URL shorteners
This map / file(s) is Copyright ©2012 and is the intellectual property of the Author three_two
As the user you have the right to make videos of this map and post them on the internet to video and streaming sites such as YouTube and Twitch TV. Be sure to properly attribute the author (three_two) and the map (Vinyl Fantasy II) along with a link to the Planet Minecraft or MCForum page somewhere in the video's description.
|Tags:||Challenge, Survival, Adventure, Custom, Map, Complete, The, Monument, CTM, Vinyl Fantasy, Threetwo, ThreetwoLP, Complex, Environment, Landscaping, Minecart, Nether Structure, End Structure, Redstone, Piston, Underground, Structure, Water Structure, OOGE|
Update #3 : 08/06/2012 11:40:02 pm8/06/12
Update #2 : 07/27/2012 12:47:29 pm7/27/12
Update #1 : 07/26/2012 3:44:53 pm7/26/12
Join us to post comments.