After becoming obsessed with Hunger Game arena PVP battles, I became steadily more and more disappointed with the hunger game maps available.
I felt the standard survival game maps were too large, and that most other custom hunger game arenas were either lacking loot, not the right size, or just plain boring.
So, with the help of about 12 other members from our creative server DecisiveCraft, we banded together to create a unique, fun, interesting, and highly dangerous Hunger Game arena! Starting with a flat world, and with the help of the amazing voxel sniper, we created from scratch our own hunger/survival games arena :D
All tributes must pick a spot around the cornucopia. The starting lever is in the Bedrock Tower on the edge of the spawn points.
Mobs should be off and hunger turned on when the games start. No godmode or creative. Clean inventories before beginning.
Note: There are many, many traps, and also many chests to keep players from dying from starvation. Look out for TNT and pressure pads, and obvious traps ultimately leading to the death of a tribute.
1) Only the Game Maker can enter the Bedrock Tower (admin hut).
2) Tributes may not break blocks except for Mushrooms, Leaves and Vines.
3) Tributes may not Loot Dispensers, or leave the glass boundaries.
4) Tributes should not enter the VIP seating, or spectator areas. Dead players or players not willing to participate should go to the spectator circle above the Cornucopia.
5) Tributes are allowed to place Water and Lava Buckets, and use lighters, but nothing else.
6) Crafting is allowed, and encouraged.
7) This map is not realistic to the book or movie, and doesn't support sponsoring as of yet.
8) Teaming up is allowed, but only one player may win...
1) Game Makers should light the Netherrack the first night.
2) Optionally, Game Makers can spawn mobs such as zombies and creepers to keep the game moving.
3) If someone gets stuck in a hole, they should either be left to die or mercifully slain.
Thanks to everyone who helped build this map! Everyone has done a spiffing job :D