Ender takeover (A Short Adventure Map)
|Minecraft World Save|
Get Embed Code
Level 7 : Apprentice Narwhal
Posted 07/07/12 1:13:15 am , last updated: 07/13/12 2:31:08 am
READ BEFORE PLAYING:
Please tell me if there are any problems with this map or if if there is anything you would like me to change.
The Ender Dragon has caused a rift between the Nether, End, and Overworld/Minecraft World/Whatever You Want to Call the Place You Play Minecraft In. There have been ghasts, pigmen, endermen, and many other mobs coming into the Overworld, and they are taking over. To fix the rift and dispel the mobs the Ender Dragon must be slain.
You must first venture down the toilet into the underground city/small area with a few rooms. The reason you mut go here is because it leads to the Ender Portal, and also, just like many other structures, your house has been surrounded by bedrock. This shows the power of the Ender Dragon.
Once there, you will take a minecart trip in to an area set up by the Ender Dragon. It leads to the Nether Portal. After traversing through the Nether and the Nether Temple, you will end up on a final path leading to the end portal. Good luck!
1. No breaking blocks other than ores.
2. No placing blocks, unless it is a block which you have collected from a Creeper explosion that destroyed something like a ladder or stair block which is needed to continue the map.
3. Also, you may place the button found in the Nether Temple. (A sign tells you where to place it.)
4. Obviously don't use mods/cheats.
5. Follow these rules if you want to play this map as it was meant to be played.
6. If you like it you must give it a diamond [ jks :) ]
7. Have fun.
8. Don't be a hater.
9. Stop reading and go play it.
11. Just stop reading.
12. Stop reading the rules and go play the map right now.
13. Pretend that rule number 10+ doesn't exist, as for some reason I can't stop making rules.
18. Go and play Minecraft.
19. Please stop reading.
20. GO AWAY!
Update #2 : 07/13/2012 2:31:08 am7/13/12
Update #1 : 07/11/2012 12:13:29 am7/11/12
Join us to post comments.