Fallout 3 Custom Map (Discontinued.)
|Minecraft World Save|
6,695Views, 3 today
- 1,287Downloads, 0 today
Get Embed Code
Level 35 : Artisan Engineer
Posted 07/06/11 9:45:13 pm , last updated: 07/08/11 3:58:46 pm
What makes this custom map so interesting are the similarities and recreations from the game I have put onto the custom map:
- The choice Good Karma and Bad Karma.
- Interacting with "NPC's" (Signs.)
- A recreation of the "Pip-Boy" with a Clock, Compass, Map, and Crafting Table.
Hope you enjoy it! It's not fully done! More places will be created!
Additional NotesThis custom map is recommended with the Pixeludi Custom Map.
Feel free to tell me if it is any good, and/or if it needs any improvements either later on, or if you have any ideas; I would LOVE to hear them.
|Tags:||Pixeludi, Custom, Map, Mruqe, Fallout, Custom Map, Adventure, Challenge|
|Credit:||Mruqe for the amazing custom map.|
Update #3 (75%) : 07/08/2011 4:03:20 pm7/08/11
- Secret chests hidden in the game.
- More side-quests.
- Megaton created. (Not fully.)
- Vault '43' is now Vault '101'
Update #2 (50%) : 07/06/2011 9:17:57 pm7/06/11
- Bigtown has been created.
- Side Quests have been added.
- Ability to break dirt added.
- Fixed some problems with Vault 43 exploding correctly.
- Fixed 'Vault 34' at starting point to 'Vault 43'.
- Hidden chests hold armor, iron, weapons, and more.
- Iron is now the "currency" in this custom map, other than bottle caps.
- Megaton is yet to be created!
Update #1 (25%) : 07/06/2011 3:08:03 pm7/06/11
- More debris.
- Being able to break gravel.
- The adventure going on stopping at Bigtown for now. (Bigtown has not been created at all yet.)
Join us to post comments.