Fallout Minecraft: Dead State
Level 24 : Expert Architect
LOOKING FOR SKINS LEAVE COMMENTS OF THEM OR PM ME THEM FOR CREDIT!
Welcome to V2.1!
All of our downloads are linked to our main forum in minecraft.net found in the download section of this forum.
Main Forum Link
---A Change In Venue---
Zunuf has given me the a okay to make the next map of the fallout series! For those who dont know who Zunuf is, he is the maker of the first fallout map. He has given me permission to pick up on his series, because he never planned to take the fallout minecraft into a series. He is currently working on a new SECRET awsome project that will take forever but when its done... OH YEAH! How do i know him you ask? Well i talk with him via skype alot and we are good friends now. He is constantly giving me great ideas for the new map and is just a huge help in general! So no one say i "Stole his idea" because he has given me premission to do so! If you would like to see his maps trailer it will be below this!(I suggest downloading it!)
I have walked and walked.. For days and days.. every night the Moon comes up to look over the dim world left for me to walk upon... I have seen every city.. every town... every rock around the corner.. I have walked these roads for the longest time.. They never end.. All of it.. Is dead and the world i lived before.. has no chance to sprout out agian.. I live in the united states.. I live in a state, But this state..
Is a Dead State
After the Prolouge you will awake in a vault, Comepletly throwing you off track BUT thats what I want, YOU as the "Man" Have no memory, But the note in your hand(Prolouge). This note, Gives you an idea of who you are, BUT this story will be about finding out who you really are, Now no im not making the story line similar to "Vegas". As the "Man" You know nothing, the note tells you What you "DID" know.. But the not is ripped at the end, Why? These questions will constantly come across your mind as you play the much awaited "Storyline". The story line is "ROCKIN" I promise you that!
DOWNLOADLINK FOR MAP V2.0
Click Here, to get to our main forum page which has the map download.
---The Testing Team And Bios---
There is 5 testers so far, more of a team now dedicated to the project who have or are helping out allot. You may be able to join, just show us what you are capable of and we will take notice.
1. xxxtrigger50xxx~ Leader Of The Fallout Project
2. NinjaSmurf ~ Trailer maker
3. legitButFalse ~ Head Texture Packer
--- Let's Play ---
Looking for V2.0 let's plays
I have decided to start making a list of challenges for the map here!
Though the map itself isnt out, this will give everyone a chance to say a challenge they think would be worth achiveing.
1. Always go threw tunnels never around them.(INSANE)
2. Find All Crops And Grow Them.(INSANE)
3. Find The Diamond Armor Set.(INSANE)
4. Find The Diaomnd Tool Set.(INSANE)
5. Create A House, But Not Inside A Place Thats Already Been Built.(Hard)
6. Make The House Have A Top, Bottom, And 3 Other Rooms.(Hard)
7. Discover Every "Epic" Structure(HARD)
8. Adventure Every Part Of The Map.(Normal)
9. Restore 1 City And 1 Vault.(Normal)
10. Finish The Storyline(Normal)
11. Play On Normal At All Times(Normal)
12. Always have moody lighting.(Easy)
13. Always have your brightness to the lowest.(Easy)
14. Make A House Inside A Tunnel.(Easy)
15. Make A Enchantment Table(Hard)
Thanks to our talented artist NinjaSmurf Were can present 4 new banners to show your support!
Also All of the picture have the IMG code for your signature! Just copy and past it from the spoiler into your signature!
Picture 1(Fallout Classic Bright):
Picture 2(Fallout Classic Dark):
Picture 3(Lone Wonderer):
Picture 4(Lone Wonderer V2)
Picture 5(Brotherhood Protector of the Capital Wasteland)
BY EXERCISING ANY RIGHTS TO THE WORK PROVIDED HERE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. TO THE EXTENT THIS LICENSE MAY BE CONSIDERED TO BE A CONTRACT, THE LICENSOR GRANTS YOU THE RIGHTS CONTAINED HERE IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
a."Adaptation" means a work based upon the Work, or upon the Work and other pre-existing works, such as a translation, adaptation, derivative work, arrangement of music or other alterations of a literary or artistic work, or phonogram or performance and includes cinematographic adaptations or any other form in which the Work may be recast, transformed, or adapted including in any form recognizably derived from the original, except that a work that constitutes a Collection will not be considered an Adaptation for the purpose of this License. For the avoidance of doubt, where the Work is a musical work, performance or phonogram, the synchronization of the Work in timed-relation with a moving image ("synching") will be considered an Adaptation for the purpose of this License.
b."Collection" means a collection of literary or artistic works, such as encyclopedias and anthologies, or performances, phonograms or broadcasts, or other works or subject matter other than works listed in Section 1(f) below, which, by reason of the selection and arrangement of their contents, constitute intellectual creations, in which the Work is included in its entirety in unmodified form along with one or more other contributions, each constituting separate and independent works in themselves, which together are assembled into a collective whole. A work that constitutes a Collection will not be considered an Adaptation (as defined above) for the purposes of this License.
c."Distribute" means to make available to the public the original and copies of the Work through sale or other transfer of ownership.
d."Licensor" means the individual, individuals, entity or entities that offer(s) the Work under the terms of this License.
e."Original Author" means, in the case of a literary or artistic work, the individual, individuals, entity or entities who created the Work or if no individual or entity can be identified, the publisher; and in addition (i) in the case of a performance the actors, singers, musicians, dancers, and other persons who act, sing, deliver, declaim, play in, interpret or otherwise perform literary or artistic works or expressions of folklore; (ii) in the case of a phonogram the producer being the person or legal entity who first fixes the sounds of a performance or other sounds; and, (iii) in the case of broadcasts, the organization that transmits the broadcast.
f."Work" means the literary and/or artistic work offered under the terms of this License including without limitation any production in the literary, scientific and artistic domain, whatever may be the mode or form of its expression including digital form, such as a book, pamphlet and other writing; a lecture, address, sermon or other work of the same nature; a dramatic or dramatico-musical work; a choreographic work or entertainment in dumb show; a musical composition with or without words; a cinematographic work to which are assimilated works expressed by a process analogous to cinematography; a work of drawing, painting, architecture, sculpture, engraving or lithography; a photographic work to which are assimilated works expressed by a process analogous to photography; a work of applied art; an illustration, map, plan, sketch or three-dimensional work relative to geography, topography, architecture or science; a performance; a broadcast; a phonogram; a compilation of data to the extent it is protected as a copyrightable work; or a work performed by a variety or circus performer to the extent it is not otherwise considered a literary or artistic work.
g."You" means an individual or entity exercising rights under this License who has not previously violated the terms of this License with respect to the Work, or who has received express permission from the Licensor to exercise rights under this License despite a previous violation.
h."Publicly Perform" means to perform public recitations of the Work and to communicate to the public those public recitations, by any means or process, including by wire or wireless means or public digital performances; to make available to the public Works in such a way that members of the public may access these Works from a place and at a place individually chosen by them; to perform the Work to the public by any means or process and the communication to the public of the performances of the Work, including by public digital performance; to broadcast and rebroadcast the Work by any means including signs, sounds or images.
i."Reproduce" means to make copies of the Work by any means including without limitation by sound or visual recordings and the right of fixation and reproducing fixations of the Work, including storage of a protected performance or phonogram in digital form or other electronic medium.
2. Fair Dealing Rights. Nothing in this License is intended to reduce, limit, or restrict any uses free from copyright or rights arising from limitations or exceptions that are provided for in connection with the copyright protection under copyright law or other applicable laws.
3. License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, Licensor hereby grants You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to exercise the rights in the Work as stated below:
a.to Reproduce the Work, to incorporate the Work into one or more Collections, and to Reproduce the Work as incorporated in the Collections; and,
b.to Distribute and Publicly Perform the Work including as incorporated in Collections.
The above rights may be exercised in all media and formats whether now known or hereafter devised. The above rights include the right to make such modifications as are technically necessary to exercise the rights in other media and formats, but otherwise you have no rights to make Adaptations. Subject to 8(f), all rights not expressly granted by Licensor are hereby reserved, including but not limited to the rights set forth in Section 4(d).
4. Restrictions. The license granted in Section 3 above is expressly made subject to and limited by the following restrictions:
a.You may Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work only under the terms of this License. You must include a copy of, or the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) for, this License with every copy of the Work You Distribute or Publicly Perform. You may not offer or impose any terms on the Work that restrict the terms of this License or the ability of the recipient of the Work to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the License. You may not sublicense the Work. You must keep intact all notices that refer to this License and to the disclaimer of warranties with every copy of the Work You Distribute or Publicly Perform. When You Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work, You may not impose any effective technological measures on the Work that restrict the ability of a recipient of the Work from You to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the License. This Section 4(a) applies to the Work as incorporated in a Collection, but this does not require the Collection apart from the Work itself to be made subject to the terms of this License. If You create a Collection, upon notice from any Licensor You must, to the extent practicable, remove from the Collection any credit as required by Section 4ï¿½, as requested.
b.You may not exercise any of the rights granted to You in Section 3 above in any manner that is primarily intended for or directed toward commercial advantage or private monetary compensation. The exchange of the Work for other copyrighted works by means of digital file-sharing or otherwise shall not be considered to be intended for or directed toward commercial advantage or private monetary compensation, provided there is no payment of any monetary compensation in connection with the exchange of copyrighted works.
c.If You Distribute, or Publicly Perform the Work or Collections, You must, unless a request has been made pursuant to Section 4(a), keep intact all copyright notices for the Work and provide, reasonable to the medium or means You are utilizing: (i) the name of the Original Author (or pseudonym, if applicable) if supplied, and/or if the Original Author and/or Licensor designate another party or parties (e.g., a sponsor institute, publishing entity, journal) for attribution ("Attribution Parties") in Licensor's copyright notice, terms of service or by other reasonable means, the name of such party or parties; (ii) the title of the Work if supplied; (iii) to the extent reasonably practicable, the URI, if any, that Licensor specifies to be associated with the Work, unless such URI does not refer to the copyright notice or licensing information for the Work. The credit required by this Section 4ï¿½ may be implemented in any reasonable manner; provided, however, that in the case of a Collection, at a minimum such credit will appear, if a credit for all contributing authors of Collection appears, then as part of these credits and in a manner at least as prominent as the credits for the other contributing authors. For the avoidance of doubt, You may only use the credit required by this Section for the purpose of attribution in the manner set out above and, by exercising Your rights under this License, You may not implicitly or explicitly assert or imply any connection with, sponsorship or endorsement by the Original Author, Licensor and/or Attribution Parties, as appropriate, of You or Your use of the Work, without the separate, express prior written permission of the Original Author, Licensor and/or Attribution Parties.
d.For the avoidance of doubt:
i.Non-waivable Compulsory License Schemes. In those jurisdictions in which the right to collect royalties through any statutory or compulsory licensing scheme cannot be waived, the Licensor reserves the exclusive right to collect such royalties for any exercise by You of the rights granted under this License;
ii.Waivable Compulsory License Schemes. In those jurisdictions in which the right to collect royalties through any statutory or compulsory licensing scheme can be waived, the Licensor reserves the exclusive right to collect such royalties for any exercise by You of the rights granted under this License if Your exercise of such rights is for a purpose or use which is otherwise than noncommercial as permitted under Section 4(and otherwise waives the right to collect royalties through any statutory or compulsory licensing scheme; and,
iii.Voluntary License Schemes. The Licensor reserves the right to collect royalties, whether individually or, in the event that the Licensor is a member of a collecting society that administers voluntary licensing schemes, via that society, from any exercise by You of the rights granted under this License that is for a purpose or use which is otherwise than noncommercial as permitted under Section 4(.
e.Except as otherwise agreed in writing by the Licensor or as may be otherwise permitted by applicable law, if You Reproduce, Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work either by itself or as part of any Collections, You must not distort, mutilate, modify or take other derogatory action in relation to the Work which would be prejudicial to the Original Author's honor or reputation.
5. Representations, Warranties and Disclaimer
UNLESS OTHERWISE MUTUALLY AGREED BY THE PARTIES IN WRITING, LICENSOR OFFERS THE WORK AS-IS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE WORK, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, ACCURACY, OR THE PRESENCE OF ABSENCE OF ERRORS, WHETHER OR NOT DISCOVERABLE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SUCH EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Limitation on Liability. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS LICENSE OR THE USE OF THE WORK, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
a.This License and the rights granted hereunder will terminate automatically upon any breach by You of the terms of this License. Individuals or entities who have received Collections from You under this License, however, will not have their licenses terminated provided such individuals or entities remain in full compliance with those licenses. Sections 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, and 8 will survive any termination of this License.
b.Subject to the above terms and conditions, the license granted here is perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright in the Work). Notwithstanding the above, Licensor reserves the right to release the Work under different license terms or to stop distributing the Work at any time; provided, however that any such election will not serve to withdraw this License (or any other license that has been, or is required to be, granted under the terms of this License), and this License will continue in full force and effect unless terminated as stated above.
a.Each time You Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work or a Collection, the Licensor offers to the recipient a license to the Work on the same terms and conditions as the license granted to You under this License.
b.If any provision of this License is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the terms of this License, and without further action by the parties to this agreement, such provision shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to make such provision valid and enforceable.
c.No term or provision of this License shall be deemed waived and no breach consented to unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the party to be charged with such waiver or consent.
d.This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Work licensed here. There are no understandings, agreements or representations with respect to the Work not specified here. Licensor shall not be bound by any additional provisions that may appear in any communication from You. This License may not be modified without the mutual written agreement of the Licensor and You.
e.The rights granted under, and the subject matter referenced, in this License were drafted utilizing the terminology of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works (as amended on September 28, 1979), the Rome Convention of 1961, the WIPO Copyright Treaty of 1996, the WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty of 1996 and the Universal Copyright Convention (as revised on July 24, 1971). These rights and subject matter take effect in the relevant jurisdiction in which the License terms are sought to be enforced according to the corresponding provisions of the implementation of those treaty provisions in the applicable national law. If the standard suite of rights granted under applicable copyright law includes additional rights not granted under this License, such additional rights are deemed to be included in the License; this License is not intended to restrict the license of any rights under applicable law.
Additional NotesThis is our secondary site and will not get quick updates like our main forum on minecraft forums!
V2.1 Update : 07/23/2012 9:06:41 pm7/23/12
2. Added in 5 new huge industrial styled buildings.
3. Added In 1 new vault.
4. Removed 1 spawner from the starting vault.
5. Added a new way to the starting vaults generator room.
Welcome to Planet Minecraft : 05/23/2012 11:39:04 pm5/23/12
Also I uploaded everything after our "Main Release" change log to the logs! If you want to see the older change log then go to the fallout minecraft forums!
V2.0 (Full version Charlie Released) : 05/23/2012 11:36:05 pm5/23/12
2. Redid Vault 34, now is visable and easy to find.
3. Vault 75 and 34 now have vault doors.
4. Vault 201 (The starting vault) now has a backup power generator to enable lights.
5. Vault 201 has also been changed a little bit to balance out the hardness.
6. Vault 212 has a backup power generator now too. ( The terminal has been changed )
7. Filled / Finished the nuclear silo.
8. Filled a floor in a skyscraper in brimcity
9. Changed the storyline signs to the new quest system.
10. Map was updated to anvil (Big size increase).
11. Fixed multiple door glitches from anvil conversion.
12. Smoothed out canyon city's hills to look more "natural"
13. Add the MKV2 project to vault 34. Currently has 5 codes.
14. Removed cave systems underneath key locations so more mobs will spawn above ground.
15. Add wire posts to some side streets, added trees around the airport.
16. Removed more infinite armor.
17. You now start in a bedrock room to spawn and respawn in.
18. Fixed the overwatch's Cycling tower ability. (Causes Lag)
19. Added Cars and Trucks around the wasteland. (Same idea as planes)
20. Jacinto now has a small lake
21. Added Vault 202 (Long Awaited)
22. Added NPCS (No quests yet due to mod)
23. Added npc town "Chip"
24. Added npc town "Roofington"
25. Fixed some errors inside the terminals (PLEASE REPORT ALL GRAMMER ISSUES WITHIN THE STORYLINE)
V1.0 (Full Game Release) : 05/23/2012 11:35:19 pm5/23/12
2. Canceled Border idea
3. Canceled Metro idea
4. Removed all Cacti, place cactus were it should be.
5. Map polish and more enviroment items
V1.9 : 05/23/2012 11:35:01 pm5/23/12
2. New set of iron enchanted armor can be collected from the sewers (good enchants level 40+)
3. Even more traps setup
4. Alot of trees added around areas that really needed them (Again)
V1.8 : 05/23/2012 11:34:51 pm5/23/12
2. Added more mob spawners in certain places were it was too easy.
3. Added some more traps.
4. Alot of trees added to some areas that really needed them, Jacinto and brim haven mainly.
5. Removed a random quest sign
6. Filled the Right wing of the estate with items instead of no loot. (Noticed during testing)
7. Some more polish done of course.
V1.7 : 05/23/2012 11:34:39 pm5/23/12
2. Added ALOT of spawners.
3. Added ALOT of new traps.
4. The "Hero's Tomb" has finally been finished in the "Field of hero's"
5. Some map polish done. (As always)
V1.6 : 05/23/2012 11:34:29 pm5/23/12
2. Fixed hints in texts
3. Just a "pre" update for the quests update consisting of over 20+ quests to be added.
V1.5 : 05/23/2012 11:34:13 pm5/23/12
1. Removed odd looking butter knife(Will be added to an original pack)
2. Changed gold and iron swords, though gold may change again.
3. Removed sun(Will be add to an original pack)
4. A lot of changed to the GUI/In game GUI.
5. Pre release of texture pack for version v1.1 REPORT ERRORS!
V1.4 : 05/23/2012 11:33:53 pm5/23/12
1. Fixed the "Wolf's dens".(For a short time anyway)
2. Added a good building to get flint from
3. Added a Sunken Submarine(Will be used in the quests update)
4. Removed 1 sub from the sub pens.
5. Added allot of needed trees around Jacinto
6. Did some polish/destruction on Jacinto
7. Added "Triggers Treasure Trail(TTT)", started behind the starting vault building.(GREAT LOOT)
V1.1 : 05/23/2012 11:33:28 pm5/23/12
2. Created the first mob den(These dens can be found to take there spawning eggs)
3. Added The Wolfs den.
4. Fixed all infinite armors and tools in Brimhaven.
5. Removed seeds in the "State" and replaced with coal :3
6. Restocked the starting vaults items like they should have been.(Now its worth going to the vault)
7. Repaired the starting vaults damaged coradoor interior.
8. Did some more map polish and added more dead trees.
9. Added some more gunpowder to the map, be sneaky and youll know were to look.
10. Fixed up the storyline directions.
V1.3 : 05/23/2012 11:33:20 pm5/23/12
1. Added another mob den
2. Added Random Building
3. Added Side rooms into most tunnels making it valuable to go inside.
4. Added alot of traps to Jacinto and Brimhaven
5. Removed half of the porkchops in the starting vault.
6. Disabled the generator "Lag machine" in the S-Vault.
7. Added more environmental items (Mainly Trees)
8. Some other misc stuff not worth mentioning
Comments : 12
Join us to post comments.