Last Man Standing - PvP Arena
|Minecraft World Save|
283Views, 1 today
- 19Downloads, 0 today
Get Embed Code
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Posted 09/01/12 6:40:53 pm
Last Man Standing - This is a PvP arena where 2 teams of 11 can battle against each other. There must be one admin on during the game. Using only bows and arrows, your objective is to knock the players of the opposing team off into the lava.
1. You cannot break or place any blocks.
2. You only get to take everything out of one chest.
3. You cannot cross over to the other side.
4. You must have at least one admin/ supervisor during game.
5. Once you die, you must take the railroad for the dead players.
6. Have fun!
Recommended Settings -
1. Put on normal or far render distance (optifine is good too)
2. Put server on peaceful, that way no mobs kill you or break anything.
3. Playing at night time is better. Also helps you see the credits better.
There will soon be a demo video for this arena! When it is posted I will tell you guys when!
I didn't do this map alone, I had some help by him!
|Tags:||Challenge, Adventure, Arena, Pvp|
Join us to post comments.