Information about the ChÃteau de Chambord:
-It consists of around 230,000 units.
It is 73 blocks high, 342 blocks in length and 115 blocks wide.
It has been created in two months.
Fallen Kingdoms rules:
Each team has a color and each has a base of 30x30 predefined cubes.
- Teams are not allowed to put blocks on the outside of their base (except for PVP, the torches, levers, flowers, redstone)
- The teams must only "craft" objects inside their base.
- Teams are not allowed to destroy the enemy's buidings by hand (ie by hand or with tools), but they can use explosive things to do so (Creepers or TNT for example)
- Teams must always build three buildings imposed before attacking the opponent's treasure room. These buildings vary depending on the theme of the season, for example, the first seasonthe buildings are a pyramid, a wall of five high and an oasis that must cover all corners of theunoccupied area of o o 30x30.
- All resources, all boxes must be deposited in the same place in the treasure room.
- If a team takes possession of the opposite treasure room and controls it for over a minute.
- If one member of the team dies 10 times.
- Until the fourth day, the teams can not kill each other.
- Prohibition to attack the opponent's treasure room before the seventh day ban for the team to attack if it has not completed its three constructions imposed.
YouTube channel of the participants: