|Minecraft World Save|
152,295Views, 247 today
- 62,275Downloads, 59 today
Get Embed Code
Level 92 : Elite Boss
Posted 04/13/12 1:21:16 pm , last updated: 07/04/12 12:18:17 am
Inspired by the popular Defense of the Ancients, DOTA 2 and Leagues of Legends. It plays around the same rules, with some twists!
Don't forget to diamond it up if you like this project! :)
6 to 10(recommended) players map
We don't have any official dedicated servers yet, if you want to run servers for this map, just tell people in the comments - However, to restart the game, you need to install a fresh version!
Update #6 : 07/04/2012 12:18:17 am7/04/12
- Map is now in the Mushroom biome island.
Update #5 : 04/17/2012 5:26:13 pm4/17/12
Minecraft DOTA Patch 1.2.2 released
- Mid towers now explodes
- Fixed spawn exploits
- Fixed some shop bugs
- Fixed shop exploits
- Removed some random animals
Update #4 : 04/16/2012 5:28:34 pm4/16/12
Towers now explodes when disabled.
Fixed some bugs.
Update #3 : 04/15/2012 10:14:14 pm4/15/12
Patch note 1.2
- Skins are now strongly recommended.
- All helmets has been removed from the game to help team recognition, except the aqua helmet.
- The aqua helmet is now in a hidden chest.
- Several signs has been added to give helpful tips.
- Normal armor shops has been nerfed:
Iron Boots (3 items)
Iron Chest (4 items)
Iron Legs ( 4 items)
Iron Legs +2 Protection (6 items)
Iron Chest +2 Projectile Protection (5 items)
Iron Boots +2 Protection (6 items)
- Special armor shops has been nerfed:
Diamond Chest +3 Protection (8 items)
Diamond Legs +2 Protection (7 items)
Diamond Boots +2 Protection (7 items)
- Normal weapon shops has been nerfed:
Stone Sword (1 item)
Stone Sword +1 Sharpness (2 items)
Iron Sword (4 items)
Stone Sword +2 Sharpness (5 items)
Infinity Bow (5 items)
Ifninity Bow +2 Punch (7 items)
- Special weapon shops has been nerfed:
Grandfather Diamond Sword +1 Sharpness (8 items)
Supreme Bow +2 Power +1 Punch (8 items)
- Player detection for creep waves has been improved.
- Player spawn has been revamp.
- Jungle creep has been reduced by 1.
- Only 1 skeleton spawn remaining to prevent bone meal abuse (also reduced chance to spawn to 44%)
- Fix spawn rails
- Now requires 6 players pressing on pressure plates at the spawn to open doors
- Fixed A LOT of missing redstone. MCEdit, I hate you.
Update #2 : 04/14/2012 7:28:08 pm4/14/12
Update #1 : 04/14/2012 6:58:12 pm4/14/12
Join us to post comments.