Minecraft Mushroom Farm
|Minecraft World Save|
Get Embed Code
Level 45 : Master Architect
Posted 10/18/12 4:08:25 pm , last updated: 10/26/13 5:15:36 am
- This is the mushroom farm we have on our server right now
- The mushrooms on top of the walls never get harvested. The ones below on the dirt/stone will be harvested by water streams.
- There used to be mushrooms all along the lines but since the spawning changed to 5max per 9x9 we had to reduce them like this.
- I can fly because this is a copy of our servermap in singleplayer. But online we play legit survival.
- Instead of using a water bucket you can also use a piston+water source, or a dispenser with a water bucket.
- If you have mycellium you can also build a farm outside. However on our server we have not yet found a mushroom biodome.
- This trap used to generate an entire inventory before spawning got nerfed.
- The wiki doesn't state if mycellium increases the speed of growth. But if you have mycellium (use a silk touch tool) you could use that as underground.
- And as you see only about 3 stacks of mushrooms are generated now. So you could build a larger farm if you need much more.
- And with the mushrooms you can make mushroom stew and use them for decorations and make huge mushroom trees.
On a survival server.
|Tags:||Minecraft, Mushroom, Paddo, Mushrooms, Paddos, Farm, Underground, Red, Brown, Bucket, Dark, Caves, Shady, Areas, Swamp, Biomes, Nether, Jungle, Mycelium, Food, Bowl, Automatic, Loot, Looting, Auto, Gathering, Gather, Machine, Water, Drop, Item, Tutorial, Harvester, Mine, Craft, Complex|
Update #1 : 10/26/2013 5:15:36 am10/26/13
Join us to post comments.