Minecraft Subway Surfers Minigame [Updated Again!]
|Minecraft World Save|
43,508Views, 104 today
- 20,050Downloads, 48 today
Get Embed Code
Level 43 : Master Engineer
Posted 02/01/13 12:18:50 am , last updated: 02/05/13 4:04:19 am
Official trailer here!
ClickÂ HereÂ to subscribe to my Youtube channel for more epic Minecraft Maps and additional content!
Based on the popular mobile game for iOS and Android, Subway Surfers in Minecraft is a fast paced, parkour - style mini-game. No mods required (though optifine can help to reduce any lag that may occur)Â Â and lots of content to be unlocked as you progress through over 3000m of total combined track!Â
Each track has a set amount of time for you to finish it, if you get to the end of that track before the time runs out, you progress to the next track, with increased difficulty (less time to complete). Make use of power-ups located on each course ranging from a temporary jetpack ride, a 10 second jump boost, to a time multiplier adding time to the countdown.Â
If you wish to make a LP of the map please link the youtube trailer in the description, thanks :).
Updated to include another interface for checkpoints! See the update log for more details.
- Fast paced - parkour-style gameplay!
- Variety of powerups for you to discover in each track!
- Countdown timer integrated into the HUD (Xp Bar) indicating how many seconds are left to complete that track!
- Bonus content to unlock as you progress through the many tracks!
- Over 3000m (+ Bonus tracks) of combined track for you to traverse.
- Full tutorial section explaining the gameplay mechanics.
- No mods required! - powered by redstone and command blocks.
- User customization via integrated settings.
- Multiple tracks each with a tier of difficulty, can you complete them all before the time runs out?
Texture pack is "oCd" by disco which can be found Here.
(Track selector fixed! See update log for more detail.)
Â Working on: 'Lite' edition of the map, meanwhile please do not complain about lag :)
Warning: Due to the nature of the minigame it is highly recommended that it remainsÂ singleplayer only.
|Tags:||Minigame, Redstone, Custom Map, Parkour, Platformer, Challenge, Adventure|
Update V1.2 : 02/05/2013 4:04:19 am2/05/13
- Major bug fix involving the track selector panel not functioning when new tracks are unlocked.
Update V1.1 : 02/03/2013 1:38:23 am2/03/13
- Added new feature: Checkpoint resume menu! You now don't have to restart all the tracks again in a new round! Every time you start a track, it unlocks that track permanently so you can play from the point you ended the previous round.
- Fixed numerous aesthetic bugs/errors,
- Fixed multiple teleportation errors in coordinates.
Join us to post comments.