Multiplayer Tic-Tac-Toe with Redstone - No mods required!
|Minecraft World Save|
Get Embed Code
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
Posted 06/27/12 6:16:21 pm
Hello,this is my *first* complex redstone device,the Tic-Tac-Toe in Minecraft!
This map must be played in a server,maybe in the next version i'll add a singleplayer gamemode (ok,this is a bit crazy,but i think i'll do it xD )
If you like please give me diamonds :D
- 2P Game
- Fully automated with redstone - no mods required!
- Automatic reset button
- Singleplayer mode
- Admin override chamber (with a secret lock)
- Automatic scoreboards + 3-in-a-row detection + automatic reset
- New reset button (the one I used here it's too simple)
- Dispenser with food inside,*click* and you get your food!
|Tags:||Tic, Tac, Toe, Tris, Redstone, Huge, Automatic, Multiplayer, Server, Event, Minigame, Complex|
|Credit:||Tahnks to Lobetia for the idea,Testers: Justexon,Jarmen77712,|
Join us to post comments.