Night Raiders - v3.0
|Minecraft World Save|
3,167Views, 1 today
- 618Downloads, 0 today
Get Embed Code
Level 24 : Expert Artist
Posted 09/29/12 4:32:18 pm
- Changed the Day/Night redstone to work with the new Day/Night detector block!
- Fixed player inventory problem
- Added anvils to both team huts
- Added color coded leather caps for each team
- Improved the balance
- *Two team PVP survival map! Red vs Blue!
- *6 players per team for a total of 12 possible combatants!
- *Simple automatic player drop system makes the map easy for admins to setup.
- *Two unique worlds built from the ground up!
- *Both sides have ores and resources the other side needs!
- *Lots of hidden pathways, secrets, and treasures sprinkled throughout both worlds!
- *The only 2 doors connecting the worlds open and close depending on the time of day and weather conditions. During the day theyÃ¢€™re closed, but then at night they open up!
- *Sneak into enemy territory and steal the precious resources you need to level up your team's weapons and armor!
- *Defend your land from outsiders!
- DO NOT mine the main wall for resources
- DO NOT climb over the main wall (use the doors provided instead)
- DO NOT go over the bedrock walls
- You can mine anywhere and are encouraged to raid the other teamÃ¢€™s resources.
- Direct the players into their cells. 6 player max per team.
- To start the game, enter the Admin area with the stone button located in the spawn chest. Press the start button when everyone is ready. You cannot reset! So make sure everyone is ready!!!
- If you want to play with the players, you have 20 seconds to reach your cell and set your gamemode to 0. I recommend changing gamemode before you hit the button, as all the cells are easily accessible.
You are more than welcome to record videos or make servers of this map. But if you do, please give credit to TomPreston and Darcia and a link to this project in the description!
Feedback and advice is strongly encouraged so we can help build and shape this project into a great experience for you! Leave comments and feedback below and be sure to rate us!
|Tags:||PVP, Survival, Battle, Mine, Team, Challenge, Adventure|
|Credit:||Map created and Designed by TomPreston and Darcia with help from Ashley Staggs|
Join us to post comments.