3 Custom Paintball Maps
Get Embed Code
Level 51 : Grandmaster Blockhead
IMPORTANT NOTE: For this world you will need lKinx's Paintball Mod. (Easily downloaded for servers to play with your friends online !)
If you can't/don't want to get this mod: I've made a version of the map to use without any mods ! (See the end of the post for more info.)
This is the first project I upload. It contains a spawn area (headquarters) leading to 3 different, fully-equipped maps to play with your friends. You could also try it out on your own but I recommend playing with at least one other person.
Overview of Each Map:
- Up to 6 players.
- Most suitable for close quarter combat.
- 2 towers and elevated areas make long range firing also possible.
- Basic weapons supplied on respawn.
- 4 sniper and 2 grenade launcher spots on the map, at which the weapon is available.
- Each team has a health station (as seen above), which if activated will provide health back at their base.
- The first team to run out of equipment loses ! (18 lives)
- Up to 8 players.
- Map as seen in the game Call of Duty: Black Ops.
- Suited for all types of combat.
- Players are supplied with ALL weapons on respawn.
- Extra ammo can be found at 2 locations (as seen above).
- The first team to get a determined amount of kills wins. ( o lives)
- Up to 8 players.
- Map suitable for tactical operations, strategic teamwork required to win !
- Many sniper spots in the trees and trenches underground (as seen on pictures at the very top).
- Players may pick from 4 different 'classes', including: Rifleman (Light or Heavy, Grenadier, Medic and Sniper.
- Tip: the pig farm is a good spot to try and control for your team, although it is vulnerable.
- 'Capture the flag' style game, where teams must obtain their coloured flag.
- The flag is located at the golden monument, which doesn't look far but don't be fooled, it's a long and dangerous climb up !
- The first team to display their flag in front of their base wins ! (or if team runs out of gear...)
Mods & Plugins
Required: [unless you use the NO MOD version]
- lKinx's Paintball Mod 1.3.2v1 Obviously !
Recommended for servers (not needed):
- PvP Kill Announcer v3.0 - Leaderboards, Killstreaks and More!
Mediafire Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?swbi8g9h49huhy6
- When you download the world keep a fresh copy of it somewhere so u don't have to re-stock all the chests.
For those who don't get the Paintball Mod
NO MOD version of the maps:
Mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?vi4zw6irqs51n6c
Close Quarter Bunkers
- All on-field weapon spots are bows & arrows.
- Players 'respawn' with just a helm, sword & strength potion.
- Ammo stations are "swift stations".
- Players get supplied everything else they need.
- Different 'classes'.
- No flags, just place a jack-o-lantern on it (from the monument).
- 3 arrow turrets on each base.
The texture pack I used in the pictures is Steelfeathers' FeatherSong Texture Pack. I recommend it :)
- lKinx: for his absolutely amazing paintball mod.
- NIPL server: creators of the 'Nuketown' map. All I added was pretty much the bases. Link to their 'interesting tour' of the map, haha: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoiNUFiphRE
- Jellyfishm: creator of the original 'Forest Warfare' map, I changed many things but the original map was by him. Link to his awesome map's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&src_vid=Mb4xolfQ-yE&annotation_id=annotation_663560&v=nUZOL1u-QS8
- Mojang AB: developers of minecraft ! Most addicting game ever. Seriously.
Additional NotesIf you use this map in a video, please link this page so people can get all the information from here too :)
|Tags:||PvP, Paintball, Capture, The, Flag, Maps, Battle, Team, Call, Duty, Black, Ops, Nuketown, Bunker, SMP, Guns, Weapons, Forest, Warfare, Challenge, Adventure, Minecraft, Complex|
Update #6 : 09/02/2012 1:15:38 pm9/02/12
- Finally updated world to 1.3.2 !
- Fixed new item IDs and small changes to each map.
- Actual flags available in Forest Warfare map.
New download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?swbi8g9h49huhy6
Update #5 : 08/16/2012 9:50:06 am8/16/12
- Respective helmets on Forest Warfare: Gold/Chain helmets for all classes
- Converted and updated to 1.3.2 (New Link)
- Fixed some class items for balance
- Changed Health Station item
Link here: http://www.mediafire.com/?vi4zw6irqs51n6c
Update #4 : 02/14/2012 11:13:21 pm2/14/12
- Finally finished a NO MOD version of the world !
Update #3 : 02/12/2012 12:58:58 am2/12/12
- Fixed spawn point pool, doesn't kill you anymore if you jump off.... xD
Update #2 : 02/07/2012 9:16:34 pm2/07/12
- Fixed blue health station for the Bunkers map.
- Added more total health for both teams on Bunkers.
- New download link.
Update #1 : 02/07/2012 2:35:24 am2/07/12
- Created new featured image.
- Map download instructions added.