Port City of Hreas
|Minecraft World Save|
10,070Views, 14 today
- 2,726Downloads, 6 today
Get Embed Code
Level 54 : Grandmaster Musician
Posted 06/30/12 10:42:10 pm , last updated: 11/14/12 4:14:01 am
After Steve's long adventures deep in the jungles of minecraftia. He stumbles apon a industrial thrieving city called Hreas. Steve finds hidden in this busy city full of shop owners, ship builders, and village folk. A hidden secret deep beneath this port city. Hidden below all that sand, dirt, and stone, is a fortune just waiting to be taken.
1.- Locate all the Hidden dungeons in town. Claim their rewards and get the special item, and return it to the final dungeon. Remember the passcode number in each dungeon!!
2.- Explore all the homes and shops, for hidden tasks and rewards.
3.- find all 15 hidden chests in town. (Hidden chest have discs in them.)
4.- climb to the top of the city Oak Tree and claim the Golden apples above.
5.- Locate the city sewer, fight your way through, and claim the treasures below. and the special item!
6.- Find the final dungeon and claim the 4 special items from the other 4 dungeons in town.
RECOMMENDED TEXTUREPACK (Highly recommended): http://www.mediafire.com/?dp2esyxnt0m1ase
This texturepack is brought to you all by DokuCraft! Please check out this thread and give this wonderful guy a thumbs up!!! http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/513093-32x16x125-dokucraft-the-saga-continues/
Future Adventure map: http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/fallen-kindom-adventure-map-preview/
*The current map is still under going many tweaks and changes. If you find any problems while playing please let me know, and i'll get to them right way. Please keep in mind it's not finished and I am fixing many problems with this map and will try to update this project as much as possible. Thanks again for the support and checking it out. If you have anything you'd like to see added, or want to use this map for anything please let me know, and i'll get right back to you. Please remember if you use this in a video just name credit and it's yours to use. Thanks again!
Thank you SCMOWNS for using my map for a mod review!
Thanks to Mrnoobmuffin for the lets play! (ThatI was in! omg
Plans for the future!:
- Add a town castle
- Build more ships, and in a larger scale
- add more homes
remove the server gate warps and fix the final dungeon(sorry if this upsets you)
- Add another distict to the city
Please keep in mind The map is going under heavy repairs. Simply because I'm building a updated verison of this map that will be 5x larger with a castle, huge harbor, and even it's own adventure storyline with back story! until the main map is out. I added this one for ppl to download and get a sneek peek idea of what it will look!
|Credit:||Thanks to Yaitbilly for the video! Used Novv's medevial pack as reference for some house designs. http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/medieval-building-bundle-98192/|
Update #6 : 11/14/2012 4:14:01 am11/14/12
Update #5 : 07/20/2012 12:26:00 am7/20/12
- chests tweake, and some items removed/added
- tnt fixed and added to final room.
- little things fixed in the town (broken/missing blocks replaced)
- more hidden items added.
- DONT FORGET TO CHECK THE "IF THE CODES WRONG" IN THE TASKS LIST@!
Update #4 : 07/10/2012 10:44:14 am7/10/12
- changed items in the chests to make it a little more of a challenge.
- had to fix some signs again.... (I need to stop writing them at night)
- spawn point fixed.
- some tasks removed do to inability to play them smoothly.
Update #3 : 07/05/2012 11:53:51 pm7/05/12
- refilled chests above the tree.
- Fix some *Derp* spelling on some of the signs.(Was super tired lol)
- More updates comming soon.
Update #1 : 07/02/2012 6:06:32 pm7/02/12
Made a new world download.
- Things Fixed:
- Added glowstone under the fountains to stop water from turning to ice.
- changed the world save gamemode to survival.
- added a different world spawn point.
- took down the walls around the town
Update #2 : 07/02/2012 3:19:32 pm7/02/12
- Things fixed:
- Refilled all the chests (because of save error)
- Remodeled final dungeon (added traps)
- fixed town sewer.
- repaired 3rd dungeon.(door wasn't working)
Join us to post comments.