SAGANITE MINECRAFT MAP.
|Minecraft World Save|
1,329Views, 5 today
- 263Downloads, 1 today
Get Embed Code
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Posted 12/23/11 8:10:11 pm
TO SEE MORE
Saganite is a structured city build with a coherent style.
The map started as a creative build and was transformed into a Survival Multiplayer map using an editor called MCEdit. There have been around half a dozen people who have touched the map but primarily there were 3 builders. The original terrain was generated and consisted of a fairly flat plane edged with a mountain and a coast.
The map has been relatively abandoned since the Spring of 2011 so now I'm releasing it to the public as I'm sure there are those out there hoping to expand (or just view) one of the more ambitious Minecraft projects out there.
- Manual placement with cuboid functionality (Creative Mode).
- Occasional graph paper assistance (curves).
- Manual tear down of center of mountain (to provide farm land).
- World of Minecraft client (for flying hacks).
- Moved from Creative to alpha using a straight mcedit import into generated map.
- Massive Manual Retrofitting (doors, essential lighting, better block types)
- Manual placement with WorldEdit assistance.
- TooManyItems mod
- Various flying mods
[url]Notable Structures[/url][url]Mountain Racing CircuitFootball (Soccer) Stadium3 Suspension BridgesCathedralUrban University (RLU)Sewer SystemRL Hotel With Waterfall Wall from Roof PoolFunctional Elevated Rail SystemSuburbs (Yawn)Museum of Modern ArtDocks2 Airports (1 WIP)Ferris WheelIndustrial Park9-Hole Golf CourseNumerous SkyscrapersRural AreaPrison[/url]
[url]SCREENSHOTS (a ton)[/url]
[url]Saganite Stadium - Skybox View[/url]
[url]DAY / NIGHT[/url]
SAGANITE TEXTURE PACK
Join us to post comments.