Massive Spawn Tower
67,721Views, 151 today
- 24,030Downloads, 31 today
Get Embed Code
Level 77 : Legendary Creator
Posted 03/18/12 4:02:58 pm
If you download the world save, the tower can be found in a snow biome near 0,0.
To paste the schematic of this structure using WorldEdit:
1. Place the schematic in your WorldEdit schematics folder in, which is in your .minecraft folder.
2. Find a spot in your world, preferably somewhere flat and low, such as a beach, on the ocean, or lowland plains.
3. Stand at sea level, then make a pedestal 3 blocks high. That's 3 blocks stacked above sea level.
4. Stand on the pedestal, load the schematic (//load tobitower), and //paste.
Warning - the full schematic is about 2 million blocks, so most computers will have trouble pasting it, and many will crash. If you can't seem to paste it normally, use "//paste -a". This will ignore air blocks in the schematic, thus reducing the number of block changes being calculated drastically. If you do this though, make sure the area within the paste is clear of any obstructions such as trees or hill, for these will not be overwritten, and could end up inside your tower.
Join us to post comments.