Bikini Bottom | PC Edition
Get Embed Code
Level 54 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
VERSION 6.0IS OUT
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Welcome to Bikini Bottom...IN MINECRAFT!! Play in your favourite tv show just as it is meant to be! Gather some of your friends and download spongebob, patrick, squidward, sandy and mr krabs skins and act out your favourite memories from watching the show! This is a massive map with hours of playing time. There are 50+ places in this map so you won't get bored any time soon!
The map was made with world edit, MC Edit, worldpainter, TMI and singleplayer commands.
Here is a list of places that I made:
Kelp Forest extended
Outer Bikini Bottom
Bikini Bottom Airport
Bikini Bottom Cemetary
Bikini Bottom Hospital
Bikini Bottom Jail
Bikini Bottom Police Department
Mama Krabs' Anchor
Mount Climb-Up and Fall-Off
Ms. Puff's Boating School
Ms. Puff's House
Mr Krabs' anchor
Shady Shoals Rest Home
Super Weenie Hut Juniors
The Flying Dutchmen's Ship
Plus all of the houses in the town centre
Do you like the map? Feel free to comment below and diamond =)
|Tags:||Spongebob, Squarepants, Map, Creative, Bikini, Bottom, Full, Buildings, Fun, Patrick, Star, Sandy, Cheeks, Krabs, Plankton, Pearl, Good, Awesome, Electrifiedfury, Remake, Sponge, Out, Water, Movie, 2015, Watch, Cinema, Airport, Krusty, Krab, Chum|
Update #7 : 07/01/2015 11:49:58 pm7/01/15
This update arrived very quickly compared to other updates, but it adds a whole new level of fun.
- Zombie Survival Mode reworked!
- Quests Book has been rewritten this time with 20 quests and now has its own STORYLINE :)
- The storyline is very fun and involves exploration and adventure
- Many chests have been filled up with items
- Many chests have been editted to either add or remove their contents
- Classes! There are now 3 classes that you will have to choose from in Zombie Survival Mode.
- Updated Spawn House
- Updated signs around the map
- Rewrote the book named "Bikini Bottom"
- Made the Fiery Fist O' Pain ride at Glove World much more fun!!
- Fixed the Toy Barrel
- Fixed Shady Shoals Rest Home and removed the old Mermalair underneath it
- Relocated the Barg'N MaRt to a better location
- Made a way out of Rock Bottom
- Added Squidward's shed
- Updated rules and everything for Zombie Survival Mode
In future updates expect more buildings and places from the show to be added. The foundations of the map are now very solid and more places will be added.
Update #6 : 06/28/2015 10:39:19 pm6/28/15
This update arrives with an array of fixes and improvements!
- Gym added
- The Reef Cinema added
- Sandy's Treedome relocated
- Ms Puff's House relocated
- Glove World relocated
- Toy Barrel relocated
- Jellyfish fields fixed and some hills reshaped
- Removed gifts store in town centre
- Bikini Bottom Cemetary is much larger and spookier
- Rock Bottom is now UNDERGROUND! (beware there is no way out)
- Water ceiling removed! It simply made the map far too dark and added bats so I've got rid of the water ceiling
- Landscaping! Many many many fixes to the mountains. Many were reshaped.
- Changes to Jellyfish Fields
- Changes to the Bikini Bottom Town Centre
- Changed the stone walls to glass
- Zombie mode is more fun!
- And many more changes!
Update #5 : 12/24/2014 4:56:43 am12/24/14
I'll make a list of what I did but I just wanted to say it's not all that easy making a remake of one of the world's best cartoons. People will be demanding and when the result they get is not what they want - they get mad. I decided to not add tones of places into this version. Instead I focused on fixing up what I already had and tried very hard to make this map as exciting as possible. This meant I worked tirelessly fixing up Zombie Survival Mode and making it very playable and fun. So in reality, I believe this update was a MASSIVE step-up from v3.0.
Please do not be disappointed if you do not see some of your mentions added into the map. I am getting there! Version 5.0 will happen, but just not for a long time. I challenge you to try out Zombie Survival Mode as it is packed with excitement and adventure and I believe that's what Minecraft is about. That's what the game was originally intended to be. I would much rather play an adventurous and exciting map with quests and traps than a map that you just look around. But hey, I thought of you people too, so that's why there is normal mode!
- Map elevated about 30 blocks higher (fixes LOTS of problems)
- Map expanded by nearly 50 percent!
- Quests Book completely redesigned
- Goo Lagoon was fixed for the final time! It is now deep and finally looking like what it is meant to
- While working on the update a nasty error or bug messed up nearly every sign with apostrophes' and the word "null" on it. That took a long time to fix.
- Plots introduced!! You can now have access to your own plot where you're free to do anything you want with it without worrying about zombies!
- Many, many, many loot chests added in Bikini Bottom. There is a lot more food and weapons to help you survive the infinite hordes of zombies.
- Kelp Forest now is Kelp Forest! Trees have been added (that took literally 3 hours to do).
- Slender Games - Kelp Forest has objectives that are seen when playing SlenderMan.
- Krusty Krab got its first update in two years. The exterior has been shaped better to make it look much better.
- Mermalair has had the teleport treatment. It is much bigger and more realistic.
- SpongeBob's Pineapple now has access to the rooftop and has been fixed up a bit.
- Got rid of the ugly plane in the Bikini Bottom Airport.
- International Airport added!
- Supermarket added!
- Hangar added!
- Observation Tower added!
- Bikini Bottom Police Department added!
- Camping grounds from "The Camp Fire Song Song" added!
- East or Outer Bikini Bottom added!
- And lots of other edits to nearly every building in Bikini Bottom!
That list is massive! I really hope you love this fantastic update to my SpongeBob map! Alot of work has gone into making this map what it is today. This is the season of giving and I am very proud to share this map firstly with PlanetMinecraft and the rest of the minecraft community.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Update #4 : 04/19/2014 8:06:28 am4/19/14
- Added all new Zombie Survival Mode
- Added Quests
- Added Command blocks
- Added many new places to visit!
- Expanded the map by about 40%!!
- Rebuilt quite a lot of places
- Gave Patrick's house a new look (also added antenna)
- Added chests inside most houses
- Removed ALL those ugly torches cluttering the map!
- Added night time potions to help see in Normal Mode
- Added TNT (traps) in some buildings
- Made it possible to visit Bikini Atoll by jumping up the Sky Needle
- Used WorldPainter to terraform the map by removing mountains and creating new mountains
- Upgraded the Spawn House!
- Added a lot more detail to places added into the map
- Made lots of changes to places already built
- Relocated Ms Puff's house
- Kelp Forest
- Expanded Goo Lagoon by about 50%!
- Fixed all broken signs
- Decorated Goo Lagoon
- + Lots of more awesomeness!!!!
Update #3 : 07/31/2013 5:58:42 am7/31/13
- Squidward's house - change lapis lazuli to stone
- Sandy's treedome - floor is now grass
- Jellyfish fields - floor is now grass
- Lighting added around the map
- Spawn house relocated
- Some mountains were destroyed
- Coral placed around the map
- Jellyfish fields relocated
- Ms Puff's Boating school relocated to Conch Street
- Map is now a third larger
- Rock Bottom
- Bikini Bottom Mall
- Bikini Bottom Cemetery
- Fancy Glass Bottle Restaurant
- Shady Shoals Rest Home
- Bikini Bottom Airport
- Bikini Atoll
- The Wash
- Sea Needle
- Flying Dutchmen's Ship
- Goo Lagoon - chairs and umbrellas
- Lighting added inside some buildings
- Salty Spatoon
- Super Weenie Hut Juniors
- Glove World relocated
- More roads have been added
- Map is now underwater again!
- Bikini Atoll has been added (the island above the map)
Update #2 : 06/13/2013 6:13:57 am6/13/13
- Map is now underwater!!
- Added walls around the map
- Spawn house edited
Update #1 : 05/10/2013 8:30:33 am5/10/13
- SAND!!! The grass has been replaced with sand!
- Goo lagoon has been fixed! - the water used to be messed up
- Removed some unnecessary structures