Team Fortress 2: Dustbowl by Hypixel and SethBling
|Minecraft World Save|
314,820Views, 273 today
- 140,823Downloads, 104 today
Get Embed Code
Level 96 : Elite Boss
Posted 09/15/12 1:56:14 pm , last updated: 09/26/12 4:28:44 pm
Can we have some diamonds ? :D
Make sure to follow us on YouTube for more epic projects!
* Suggested team sizes: 6v6 - 12v12
* Three stages, each with two control points
* Attackers (Blue team) must capture control points in order
* Defenders (Red team) are trying to run out the clock before attackers capture both points
* No mods/plugins required! Completely vanilla!
* 8 classes, each with their own perks!
* Instantly respawn wearing full gear!
* Change classes mid-game!
* Respawning health packs, free health/food at the spawn points!
Texture Pack is a modified version of FVDisco's oCd Texture Pack: http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/ocd-pack/
I would like to thank the Gazamo Team for helping design the building in the map.
You check out their new channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/gazamonetwork
We used modified Disco's texture pack (Not available for public)
You are also allowed record any footage on this map and post it on youtube, but please provide your viewers a link to this video and/or a Link to SethBling's YouTube and Hypixel's YouTube.
|Tags:||Tf2, Hypixel, Sethbling, Team Fortress, Dustbowl, Pvp, Control, Points, Redstone Device|
|Credit:||SethBling, Hypixel, Gazamo, AgentMidnight on Deviant Art|
Update #1 : 09/26/2012 4:29:35 pm9/26/12
- [size=10pt]Fixed bugs from w38[/size]
- [size=10pt]Added randomize team button[/size]
- Medic has new potions
- [size=13px]Command blocks mechanisms[/size][size=10pt] are faster[/size]
- [size=10pt]Empty bottles gets cleared away
- [size=10pt]Extra stuff gets cleared away[/size]
Join us to post comments.