REQUIRES THE TEKKIT PACK TO PLAY THIS! WORLD SAVE NOT SCHEMATIC! PICS ARE A LITTLE OUT OF DATE THERES SOOOO MUCH MORE IF YOU TRY TO USE THIS SINGLE PLAYER BEWARE OF BUGS THIS MAP IS MEANT FOR SERVERS... i need to update the pipes i fixed the problem of them not loading by getting rid of them completley .. will add the pipes back in and upload a complete save later but for now u can add your own pipes. on SMP this map should work fine tested it on my server and others things load porperly. btut for some reason it likes to bug out when i try to switch it to singleplayer.. if u find something out awesome =).. have fun
open using a rar program of your choice and open file find and locate your saves folder in minecraft place place the folder name World there and enjoy! =)
this is my first tekkit build and the first time ive ever played tekkit. As i always say go big or go home so the first thing i did was go nuclear =) of course. now after countless hrs or research of how all this stuff works i think i stumbled acros something pretty interesting.
in this build youll see my reactor with 6 chamber surrounded by reinforced glass and water contained inside of the shell. connected to it is a thermal checking and info system (pretty sure its called something else). ive made a system that is made of alot of redwork and lamp which i will have to colorcode eventually but they light up depending on how hot the reactor actually is when it reaches close to max which is 17.2x max and melting at 14.62k outputs pretty low right now plan to adjust when i continue which right now is 110EU/t.. so by not at melting but more like 12k i hope when finished it activated the external cooling system which will pump ice into the reactor to cool it down. also as a safe measure so i dont get a huge crater since it so close to my house if it does get that hot i have a block of tnt next to it that will kill the reactor and save my world =).
TLDR version: in this build
- WHEN DOWNLOADING MAKE SURE U DONT BLOW UP! CHECK THE REACTOR FOR HEAT! it shouldnt have any urannuim in it but if it does it will get relly hot really fast.instructions on loading the reactor should be near the build
- 6 chamber nuclear reactor mark I (i believe) never seen this thing get hotter than T:600
- t;30 at least t: 600 at most (never seen it get hotter) max heat: 17.2k melting:14.62 110EU/t( I WANT MORE)
- external cooling system
- visual thermal monitor with lights!
- thermal readout + EU and time left screen
- emergency failsafe if reactor get too hot
- lots of wiring and time!
- any help or suggestions is appreciated!
PLANS TO COME!
go there to get the tekkit launcher
- lots and lots of lighting
- another reactor
- more power output
- more cooling systems for planned power increases
- a forcefield generator with remote acces
- expansion! expansion! expansion!