mc_cactusvalley - A Team Fortress 2 Style PVP Map
|Minecraft World Save|
732Views, 2 today
- 97Downloads, 0 today
Get Embed Code
Level 5 : Apprentice Blacksmith
Posted 08/31/12 4:03:09 pm , last updated: 09/28/12 9:29:47 pm
- 9 Classes (Engineer replaced with a custom class)
- Random or Manual team selection
- 100% vanilla, no mods/plugins required!
- Functioning health packs
- A second spawn for capturing 5/6 control points
- Non-linear, several paths to attack from!
- Plates to stand on to defend a point!
|Tags:||PVP, TF2, Desert, Redstone, Device, Team, Fortress, Redstone Device, Cactus, Valley, Cactusvalley|
Update #3 : 09/28/2012 9:29:47 pm9/28/12
- In front of every point is a pressure plate that, when stepped on, stops the capturing process of a point
- Useful against cloaked spies that attempt to capture the point!
- This is another step toward something you could expect for Team Fortress 2!
- Removed the fishing rod
- Left in the snowballs, still waiting for the assumed bug to be fixed
Update #2 : 09/23/2012 2:34:45 pm9/23/12
- Finished class system
- Fixed bugs
- Put up for download
Update #1 : 09/05/2012 6:47:48 am9/05/12
- Fixed the redstone update bug that is too long to explain
- Changed the aesthetics in the main spawn room
- Changed the aesthetics in the class selection room
- Connected the last scoreboard
Join us to post comments.