mc_cactusvalley - A Team Fortress 2 Style PVP Map
|Minecraft World Save|
810Views, 1 today
- 108Downloads, 0 today
Get Embed Code
Level 5 : Apprentice Blacksmith
Posted 08/31/12 4:03:09 pm , last updated: 09/28/12 9:29:47 pm
NOTE: Requires the latest snapshot and command blocks MUST be enabled on the server!
mc_cactusvalley is a Team Fortress 2 style PVP designed for quick gameplay, balance, and fun.
There are 6 control points, capture them in order and whoever captures all of the control points wins!
- 9 Classes (Engineer replaced with a custom class)
- Random or Manual team selection
- 100% vanilla, no mods/plugins required!
- Functioning health packs
- A second spawn for capturing 5/6 control points
- Non-linear, several paths to attack from!
- Plates to stand on to defend a point!
Please let us know of any issues!
Rules are listed on the wall when you spawn in.
Have Fun! We hope you like it!
NOTE: The class that replaces the Engineer is semi-broken. It uses techniques that are believed to be bugged in PVP and should be fixed in future updates of the game.
Some of the mechanisms were inspired by SethBling, so I gave him credit.
|Tags:||PVP, TF2, Desert, Redstone, Device, Team, Fortress, Redstone Device, Cactus, Valley, Cactusvalley|
Update #3 : 09/28/2012 9:29:47 pm9/28/12
- [size=13px]In front of every point is a pressure plate that, when stepped on, stops the capturing process of a point[/size]
- [size=13px]Useful against cloaked spies that attempt to capture the point![/size]
- [size=13px]This is another step toward something you could expect for Team Fortress 2![/size]
[size=13px]2. Updated Jedi[/size]
- [size=13px]Removed the fishing rod[/size]
- [size=13px]Left in the snowballs, still waiting for the assumed bug to be fixed[/size]
Update #2 : 09/23/2012 2:34:45 pm9/23/12
- [size=13px]Finished class system[/size]
- [size=13px]Fixed bugs[/size]
- [size=13px]Put up for download[/size]
Update #1 : 09/05/2012 6:47:48 am9/05/12
- Fixed the redstone update bug that is too long to explain
- Changed the aesthetics in the main spawn room
- Changed the aesthetics in the class selection room
- Connected the last scoreboard
Join us to post comments.