[1.6] [Survival/Adventure] The Lands of Reminiscence: large custom terrain, dungeons and villages, with ores and caves
|Minecraft World Save|
86,398Views, 236 today
- 43,797Downloads, 84 today
Get Embed Code
Level 59 : Grandmaster Miner
Posted 05/13/13 10:01:22 am , last updated: 07/21/13 2:36:34 am
The Lands of Reminiscence is a survival map that can be played in single and multi players. The map is made to be played as you wish, there is no restriction.
It contain everything needed to play as a survival map, such as ores, caves, and various landscapes. But it also contain features to bring an adventure to the gameplay, such as custom villages and dungeons, custom NPC trades and hidden treasures.
It's a map that let you choose what you do, but what would you do in this vast world ? Would you explore the landscapes ? Would you complete the dungeons ? Build the castle of your dream ? Defeat the Ender dragon ?
- The map contain various custom landscapes: mountains, taiga, waterfalls, plains, swamp, jungle islands, desert, canyon, rivers and lakes, glaciers, etc...
- There are 5 custom villages. Each one is different from the other: you will find different trades, plantations, and house styles. The NPC trades are custom, allowing you to buy and sell basic resources, but also potions, enchanted equipments, a map of the region, and even construction materials.
- As I said, there are 6 custom dungeons. Each one have a specific theme, and contains a "godly equipment" and resources as reward. You will need to be prepared to beat the custom mobs that protect them.
- The access to the End is also customized. It's an underground tower of 8 levels, where the difficulty is increase. If you succeed to go at the end of it, I wish you good luck for battle with the Ender dragon.
- And if you want to explore landscapes, there is tens of hidden places in the map. It can be a chest containing emeralds, a small cave with monsters, or even a NPC living alone and who provides interesting trades.
- Get the 6 godly equipments
- Beat the Ender dragon
- Build a fortress as your main home
- Explore all the landscapes and villages
The only thing that I ask, it's to be respectful of my work: give me credit with a link to this page.
You can use this map as you wish. Needless to ask me if you can make a let's play on youtube, or use it for a server. If you are making something for the Minecraft community based on my map, let me know by commenting the project here, I will be glad to see that you are making.
Softwares used: WorldPainter, McEdit with Sethbling filters, Chunky and Unmined.
Additional NotesAn issue ? A question ? A constructive feedback ? Don't hesitate to comment to let me know.
Update #2 : 07/21/2013 2:36:34 am7/21/13
Update #1 : 06/23/2013 11:17:37 am6/23/13
Join us to post comments.