The recreation of the Earth 1:1500 scale (version2.0!)
|Minecraft World Save|
353,028Views, 749 today
- 61,741Downloads, 247 today
Get Embed Code
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Architect
Posted 01/04/13 2:16:16 pm , last updated: 12/24/13 12:58:58 pm
Ever wanted to have the full earth as a creative or survival terrain? Want to leave your mark on the world? Getting this map would be a good start for all your world domination ambitions, and who wouldn't want to mine diamonds in his/her backyard? All of this is possible (depending on the version of the map you get)!
The map is about 16200*32400 blocks big, uses the equirectangular map projection and is based off of the ETOPO1 global reliÃ«f map from the NOAA. One can check it out quite easely on the interactive map which was graciously provided by overviewer.org. And to find your backyard, you can use the converter which can convert any GPS to ingame location!
Differences between survival and creative terrain:
- Download size survival is 3.4GB, creative 1.4GB
- The creative version features NO ores, the survival version ofcourse has.
- The creative version features brown mushroom deserts where ocher red deserts would be (australia, america midwest) in the survival version these deserts are just sand.
- The creative version features custom vegetation to match the real vegetation of the earth, also with undecaying leaves! The survival version features default minecraft vegetation.
- The survival version has dungeons, but no mineshafts, villages or temples as far as i'm aware.
What will be the first thing you do on this map?
|Tags:||Article, Lentebriesje, Environment, Landscaping, Earth 11500, Minecraft, Map, Download, Custom, Maps, Downloads, Minecraft Cinematic, Cinematic Minecraft, Terrain|
Update #5 : 12/24/2013 12:58:58 pm12/24/13
It's 1.7 ready, completelly new map.
Update #3 : 04/13/2013 9:19:15 am4/13/13
Update #2 : 03/28/2013 4:19:45 pm3/28/13
North America cinematic
South and Central America cinematic
Update #1 : 02/22/2013 1:40:18 pm2/22/13
Join us to post comments.