The Survival Games 3
264,874Views, 1,205 today
Get Embed Code
Level 90 : Elite Pokemon
Posted 07/08/12 11:46:53 am
This game is based upon the movie "The Hunger Games". It's a FFA PvP arena with up to 24 players + 1 (or more) hosts. There are many hidden chests, puzzles and traps around the map, but the best items are in the center.
Before the games start, all the participants must choose one tube around the center. This is their starting position. When the host is ready to start the games, he'll flick the lever in the host house and the tubes will go up and the games will begin.
Turn of mobs before you play! You can optionally add aggresive mobs, but this makes thing alot harder.
Rules of The Survival Games:
- Only one player can win The Survival Games.
- You can not break any blocks, expect for leaves, vines and mushrooms.
- You are only allowed to place blocks you find in chests.
- Your inventory must be empty before you start the game.
- No player is allowed to enter the host house.
Rules for the host of The Survival Games:
- The host is allowed to add any weapons or food he/she want at any time in the center chests, after the second day has passed.
- The host is allowed to spawn zombies, creepers or skeletons after the second day has passed.
- If a player for some reason is stuck a hole or simular, the host is allowed to tp the player out.
This map was not only made by me, here is a complete list of
- Hornslet (Project Leader)
- Techno http://www.youtube.com/user/TECHN0B
- Twosai https://twitter.com/TwosaiBackbot
- Krasso http://twitter.com/Krasso
- AlpakaWhacker http://www.youtube.com/TheBiscuitFoundation
- Arton123 http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMineFreaks
- xErikox https://twitter.com/Don_Eriko
- Hendriksie https://twitter.com/Hendriksie
- Reqial www.youtube.com/daviaoso
- Michielcx http://www.youtube.com/user/michielcx
- FreeFallFun https://twitter.com/FreeFallFun
- MaGezky www.youtube.com/themagezky
- Cataclisto (The Silent Guardian. The hero the server deserves, but not the one they need right now)
Join us to post comments.