'The Walking Dead' [1.4.7 ] [ADV]
|Minecraft World Save|
147,287Views, 506 today
- 62,856Downloads, 244 today
Get Embed Code
Level 57 : Grandmaster Programmer
Posted 12/04/12 4:49:51 am , last updated: 03/08/13 1:36:54 pm
Welcome !Â I am a huge fan of the TV Series "The Walking Dead" so iÂ couldn't not make a map, so this is my TV SeriesÂ "The Walking Dead" adventure map for Minecraft 1.4.7 + I have worked hard on it and I hope you enjoy playing it !
Current:Â I have updated this map to 1.4.7 ! But if you love the map or the "Walking Dead" then come check out the new "Walking Dead" server ! Start your very own colonie & try to survive !Â
Dedicated IP:Â 184.108.40.206:25565 !
See You There !
10 Custom Zombie Spawners
2 Boss Fights
1 - 2 Hours Game play
Keep Inventory On Death
Awesome Ending !Â
1. Survive two days on the farm (on the second day, explore the barn, when it burns flee for the path)Â
2. Don't go to far off the path (or you will just plain get lost and die)
3. Help all villagers that you come across on your way to the prison
4. Find "Ricks Journals" in order
5. Clear our the prison and make it your home
6. Beat the final boss of the prison !
7. Survive ! (It will be hard)
*Final Boss - The Warden*Â He is quite hard and you will get to him & his minion's and also his magic !Â
1. No spawning in items
2. Stick to the story
3. Do all challenges
4. No changing time ! (pressure plates along the way do it for you)
5. No breaking blocks that you clearly are notÂ supposeÂ to break !
6. Play on Easy, Normal Or HardÂ
1. Follow the story and the command prompts.
2. Use the tools you get for their purpose (as there too weak for walkers anyways)
3. Explore the grounds (as the secret item "golden carrots" will be hidden in chests & will be in custom trades)Â
4. Break spawners (its encouraged, all the time ! they all should spawn right.... plusÂ you'llÂ get few pickaxes)
5. Mob looting (cow, chicken...pig. w.e loot it !Â
6. Kill all spawners and walkers map wide !
7. Use the custom villager trades toÂ benefit you !
Settings have to be on EASY on a fresh spawn,Â Don'tÂ spawn in and be onÂ PEACEFULÂ and switch to EASY as it wrecks some placed mobs such as (The Warden) Just check your settings at the MAIN Minecraft Screen.Â
TheÂ game starts inÂ CREATIVE mode.Â Don'tÂ change it as commands blocks will change the game mode for you ! Â (if you do, you may spawn some random place)
If you LIKE the map, Subscribe, Comment & DiamondsÂ Are Always AppreciatedÂ !
Update #17 : 03/08/2013 1:36:54 pm3/08/13
I have gone over the map quick to update it to 1.4.7. I have added more items in chests, tweaks some small things here and there. There is a new download file also.
This will be my last update probably on this adv map ! I am working on two servers now what you can all come play on. If you love the walking dead so much then you can come there and build your own house..hell even town and survive with all of us !Â
Hope to see you there !
Update #16 : 02/10/2013 1:50:43 am2/10/13
Update #15 : 01/29/2013 10:03:14 am1/29/13
Stay Tuned for that !
Update #14 : 01/05/2013 12:59:18 am1/05/13
Here is the link ->http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/head-mod-moderators-t202841.html
Update #13 : 12/26/2012 12:56:23 am12/26/12
Update #12 : 12/24/2012 11:53:07 pm12/24/12
Update #11 : 12/21/2012 1:44:40 pm12/21/12
Update #10 : 12/20/2012 5:02:04 pm12/20/12
Update #9 : 12/18/2012 12:34:30 am12/18/12
Update #8 : 12/14/2012 1:29:30 am12/14/12
Update #7 : 12/13/2012 6:15:56 pm12/13/12
Update #6 : 12/13/2012 4:12:03 pm12/13/12
-added some more things to do when you get to the end
-fixed "The Hunters" spawners (removed one, turned down properties, no hyper spawning)
-fixed prison spawners properties
-fixed checkpoint bug (command blocks would work on some servers)
-fixed barn spawner properties (there were to many walkers)
-fixed the ending signs (added lights so you can see better)
-fixed the falling signs (tnt got in the way before)
-updated screenshots (the final boss)
-updated landscape (around whole map)
Update #5 : 12/06/2012 9:53:40 pm12/06/12
Update #4 : 12/05/2012 6:06:40 pm12/05/12
Update #1 : 12/04/2012 7:48:45 pm12/04/12
Update #2 : 12/04/2012 12:46:19 am12/04/12
Update #3 : 12/04/2012 12:39:14 am12/04/12
Join us to post comments.