The Walls - PvP Survival
|Minecraft World Save|
952,344Views, 724 today
- 362,566Downloads, 202 today
Get Embed Code
Level 96 : Elite Boss
Posted 06/29/12 11:24:21 am , last updated: 07/03/12 2:57:29 pm
The Walls 2 is released! http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-walls-2---pvp-survival/
Don't forget to diamond it up if you like this project! :)
The Walls is a PvP survival map that takes back Minecraf to it's roots: crafting, surviving and creativity.The map is separated by giant sand walls, players start each on their own platforms and when the timer reach 00:00, the walls falls and the player can kill each others. The last man standing wins the game.
You can craft armors, build traps, canons, fortress and much more... just like minecraft, the world is yours.
Hidden treasures will give you an edge with unobtainable items on this limited world.
However there are some rules!
The Rules (Player)
- Wait for host to give you a "cell" before the game starts. This is your starting position.
- Once the cell pushes you up, you can free to go and prepare yourself before the walls goes down.
- DO NOT break any sand blocks.
- DO NOT leave your zone delimited by bedrocks.
- DO NOT build over the sand walls height.
- You can create alliances, however only one player can win. Treasons are encouraged.
- Use your skills, intelligence and creativity to kill other players.
The Rules (Host)
- Place the players in their cells or "tubes" on the corners of the map.
- To start the game, press start when everyone is ready. You cannot reset! So make sure everyone is ready.
- Make sure to have a player assigned to the Zone close to the clock with 2 wires.
- Make sure your server have view Distance to 15.
- Make sure you have monsters OFF.
- If you want to play with the players, you have about 15 seconds to reach your cell and put back your gamemode 0.
- If you want the game to do on longer, you can give each players a bed and the goal would be to destroy your enemies's beds.
Please support this map by sharing it with your friends!
Currently working on a "lite" redstone version for people reporting lag issues.
Optional tip: Update your JAVA client to 64 BIT.
|Tags:||Pvp, Survival, Redstone Device|
Update #2 : 07/03/2012 2:57:29 pm7/03/12
- Removed pig eggs.
- Removed random items floating around.
- Added 25 seeds in starting chest.
- Removed 20 minutes version.
- Added 50 minutes version.
- Changed the redstone mechanism to reduce the client-side lag.
- No animals were harmed.
Update #1 : 07/01/2012 2:35:19 pm7/01/12
- [size=13px]Fixed disconnection issues.[/size]
- [size=13px]Added 2 cells per zones, for a total of 3 per zones.[/size]
- [size=13px]Cells stays up for the whole game, no more getting stuck in a cell![/size]
- [size=13px]Added 20 minutes version.[/size]
- [size=13px]Added 30 minutes version.[/size]
- [size=13px]Killed a chicken.[/size]
- [size=13px]Added 2 pig eggs in the starting chest.[/size]
Join us to post comments.