43,096Views, 301 today
Get Embed Code
Level 42 : Master Dragonborn
Posted 06/20/13 2:27:18 am , last updated: 03/08/14 9:22:55 pm
|Status:||Online! Pinged: 03/10/14|
We now use Pixelmon 3.0!
HOW TO INSTALL:
Most of the rules are common sense and shared amongst all Minecraft servers, but we will go ahead and list them for liability reasons:
- Do not spam
- Do not beg admins OR other players
- If you have a problem with another player, be the bigger man/woman and /ignore them.
- No racist or ethnic slurs, nor remarks that discriminate against the mentally handicapped or sexuality or gender.
- Do not discuss politics or religion on the server.
- Check your drama lamas at the door. Keep your personal baggage in real life where it belongs. No one cares if you need a girlfriend or you hate your job.
- Attempting to grief/troll the server will result in jail time if not a permanent ban or mute.
- Disrespect towards the server and its staff is not tolerated.
- Do NOT force another player into a battle without their consent. That means ASK THEM and if they say "no" then gtfo.
- Do not steal another player's loot. If they kill a boss, or even a low level pokemon, the items that drop from them belong to the person who killed it, NOT YOU.
- Do not go afk when battling other trainers.
- Do not log out while battling other trainers.
- Do not hack or use third-party mods to gain an advantage over other players. I don't care if you call it a mod or a hack. It makes no difference.
* In order to become a Gym Leader, you must apply under Staff Applications. Once your applications is reviewed you will be contacted in game or on Skype and asked a series of 10 questions regarding pokemon battling and strategy of which you must answer at least 70% or higher correctly. Failure to answer each question within one minute and the question will be counted as wrong.
A Gym Leader MUST use pokemon of the corresponding elemental type when accepting official gym challenges. Pewter must use Rock types, Cerulean must use Water types, etc. Duel types are allowed, for instance, Cerulean can use Starmie, which is water and psychic. Gym leaders are allowed to use other pokemon types when they are not accepting challenges or challenging the Elite 4.
All gym battles are capped at level 60. This means a Gym Leader's pokemon may be no higher than 60, nor can they accept a challenge from a trainer who is using pokemon higher than 60. A Gym Leader is free to use level 61+ pokemon outside of gym challenges, however, as are trainers.
Gym Leaders must be online to accept challenges at least once per week to maintain their position. They are required to be present for at least one hour per week on (to be announced day and time), but may also accept challengers during other times if they like.
ELITE 4 RULES:
* In order to become part of the Elite 4 you must already be a Gym leader. If a Gym Leader defeats an existing Elite 4 member they will be demoted and moved down a peg on the Elite 4 totem pole (if they are not already on the bottom.) If they are on the bottom 4th slot of the Elite 4, they are to be sent back to the gym they came from, where they must battle their replacement and defeat them in order to reclaim their position as Gym Leader. Should they fail to defeat their replacement Gym Leader they will be demoted once more to trainer, or whatever donor rank they qualify for respectively. Trainers may challenge the Elite 4 but must first present all 8 gym badges.
There is no level cap for Elite 4 challenges.
Members of the Elite 4 must be online to accept challenges at least once per week to maintain their position. They are required to be present for at least one hour per week on (to be announced day and time), but may also accept challengers during other times if they like.
* Become the Champion by defeating the Elite 4 and the sitting Champion. Even a non-gym leader may become Champion if he or she defeats the sitting Champion in an official challenge. Trainers must fight have all 8 gym badges and have defeated each member of the Elite 4 (in order) before facing the Champion in battle.
For those of you too lazy to download mods, see our other server:
Additional NotesPokéHeaven is brand new and looking for players and Gym Leaders. Those applying for Gym Leader may do so here. Our server is simply Pixelmon. We do not require 20+ different mods to log in. Anything
|Tags:||Pokemon, Pixelmon, MMO, MMORPG, Online, Game, Pokmon, Nintendo, Kanto, Eevee, Growlithe, Stadium, Battle, Anime, Mod, Forge, Tekkit, Bukkit, Fun, Server, Servers|
|Credit:||Nintendo, Game Freak|
Join us to post comments.