[-=Vox Populi=-][1.10!] [Archaeology, Werewolves, Vampires, Magic, Bosses, Dungeons, Marriage, Economy, and more!]
Level 45 : Master Pirate
|Status:||Online! Pinged: 06/29/16|
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.10|
Vox Populi 1.10
- mcMMO with custom rpg systems
- Dungeons, epic treasures to collect
- Socket your weapons and armor to become stronger
- Level up epic sentient weapons and tools
- Dig up artifacts, construct legendary weapons
- Hand-tailored custom resource pack
- Quality of life, warps homes
- Magic Spells, spell elements, magic PvP
- PvE and PvP arenas
- Towny, Economy, Shops
- Town expansion, Oil Pumps, become a land mogul
- Live Web Map
- Daily group boss fights
- Weekly raid boss fights
- Constant development and interaction with staff
Best Premium SMP server, period
Additional Notes-24/7, No Lag, No-Hamachi, Level Up, gain skills, Werewolves, Vampires, Magic Spells, Wands,Tomes, PvE and PvP arenas, Economy, Shops, Warps, Live Web Map, Multiple Dungeons, more
|Tags:||Survival, Modified, Whitelist, PVP, Roleplay, Vampire, Werewolves, Dungeons, Boss, Duel Arenas, Markiplier, Drunk Minecraft|
Note: Showing last 25 of 187 logs.
Update #187 : 04/12/2013 4:07:21 am4/12/13
- The player cap has been raised to 90. This is a test of server integrity, and may or may not be changed.
-The Races system has been revamped! All classes have new tested and reliable abilities. Pick a race to match your skin and have some fun!
- The Human race now has an extra 33.3% to activate McMMO Axe and Sword based combat skills.
- The Creeper race now causes explosions in combat, and can salvage TNT and Gunpowder off corpses and some blocks.
- The Dwarf race sometimes restore durability on used axes, and find extra gold and ore when mining.
- The Elf race can sometimes reflect hostile spells, have an extra 33.3% chance to activate McMMO archery related skills, and can forage apples from bushes and trees.
- The Enderman race sometimes teleports when attacked in combat, forge slain enemies' souls into ender pearls, and can use their slender fingers to pry blocks directly from their source.
- The Pigman race have an extra 33.3% chance to activate farming related skills, can forage carrots from flowers and grass, and knock back their enemies with their piggy like force.
- The Slime race can slow enemies in combat by covering them in goo, split off into smaller slimes when hit, and can eat slimeballs to regenerate health.
- New Race! Beast. The Beast race have an extra 33.3% to activate fishing related skills, scratch enemies with their claws in combat for extra damage, and run quickly if attacked.
- The Cat race has been removed/replaced.
- The werewolf skill, poisonous claws, now displays the correct message when used.
- It should be much more difficult to become a werewolf/vampire hybrid.
- Existing werewolf/vampire hybrids will be unable to use any werewolf abilities.
Update #186 : 01/25/2013 11:04:48 pm1/25/13
- The Enderdragon now drops all new amazing enchanted weapon and armor sets that are possibly the best in the game, including an extremely rare legendary sword. All the dragon loot can be traded for Dragon eggs in the Valeria Beach sewers, accessable via the epic item shop in downtown.
- All boss and dragon loot can NOT be purchased on the e-store, and can only be obtained in game.
- Mycelium now spreads across dirt and grass like a plague. Erradicating it requires all of the connected Mycelium be dug out and uprooted.
- The Storm and Stormblock spells no longer targets allies in the MobArena.
- Added a new command: "/roll". Broadcasts a random number of 1 between 100. Its purpose is what you make it up to be, but it's great when used to divvy up boss loot :)
-Netherrack now has a chance to set on fire when mined, so be careful.
- The required string for the net arrow has been increased to 7 string (up from 3).
Update #185 : 12/26/2012 4:49:58 pm12/26/12
- The pimp Pack has had some additional items added to it to spice it up. If you have purchased this pack, submit a ticket and you can be sent the new items.
- The Tome spell has been disabled; It wasno t intended for daily use.
- The purge spell has been disabled; It was overpowered and killed entities it was not meant to.
- It is now not possible to learn spells that you are unable to cast.
- The teach spell can no longer be taught.
- Nether banned players should no longer be able to escape the nethe
Update #184 : 11/05/2012 1:28:55 am11/05/12
Update #183 : 08/08/2012 5:21:30 pm8/08/12
- CTP is fixed and accessable.
- Spleef is ready to be played, and is in the new location.
- Towny is working 100% now.
Update #182 : 08/07/2012 3:04:48 pm8/07/12
- All locks have been wiped. This is intended. Re-lock all your chests and doors. Stealing during this transitional period will result in bans.
- Added Villagers with special trades at spawn.
- Cleaned up all the old warp locations.
Update #181 : 08/06/2012 10:57:15 am8/06/12
- Added some NPC vendors in spawn. Check them out, they take emeralds.
- Showcase database fresh, so feel free to make showcases in the new world.
Update #180 : 08/04/2012 12:04:31 pm8/04/12
- New Currency! Voxels. See the forum for more information.
- Towny and McMMO are down. They lag us terribly. Waiting on updates.
- New Job System! "/jobs list" "/jobs join Jobname"
- Showcases are going to get purged. If you have Showcases, remove them.
- New Large Biome Map! The new 1.3 map can be accessed via "/warp 1.3". This map is the new perma-map.
Update #179 : 08/02/2012 8:55:14 am8/02/12
Lots of plugins were dropped, but we are slowly adding them back, everything is looking good.
Update #178 : 07/31/2012 7:57:30 pm7/31/12
Update #177 : 07/30/2012 7:21:24 pm7/30/12
Update #176 : 07/27/2012 10:52:26 pm7/27/12
- Remove Ranged Wolves
Update #175 : 07/22/2012 7:41:12 pm7/22/12
Update #174 : 07/21/2012 2:10:24 pm7/21/12
Update #173 : 07/19/2012 9:39:08 pm7/19/12
Update #172 : 07/18/2012 2:32:02 pm7/18/12
Update #171 : 07/17/2012 9:13:26 pm7/17/12
Update #170 : 07/16/2012 4:33:44 pm7/16/12
Update #169 : 07/16/2012 4:29:58 pm7/16/12
Update #168 : 07/11/2012 4:30:01 pm7/11/12
- Re-added Found Diamond/Gold messages.
Update #167 : 07/10/2012 5:02:32 pm7/10/12
Update #166 : 07/09/2012 5:50:33 pm7/09/12
Update #165 : 07/08/2012 4:40:57 pm7/08/12
Update #164 : 07/07/2012 4:50:19 pm7/07/12
- Made a change to how spells are cycled when using a wand item. You can now cycle to "no spell" which will allow you to use the wand item normally without casting. This is great for using swords or weapons as wands now.
- Mobs now deal normal difficulty damage. (They were doing Hardmode difficulty damage before) This should make Catacombs, Arenas and other similar activies more bearable.
- Removed wolves from most waves in the MobArena. They are supposed to be aggresive, but they arent.
Update #163 : 07/05/2012 7:35:38 pm7/05/12