[1.8.3]FALLZ, A Fallout / DayZ wasteland survival experience. Recruiting Staff[FALLOUT/DAYZ]
Level 28 : Expert Architect
|Status:||Online! Pinged: 03/31/15|
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.8.1|
FALLZ is a Fallout and DayZ survival server mixed into one server. Scavenge, survive and die. This server sometimes, but mostly a cruel world. Players will need a lot of luck in order to survive, even the strength of Grognok isn't enough at time to survive. Good Luck.
1. Zombies, the zombies are tougher, stronger and will kill you.
2. Explore a vast fallout styled map. There is near a hundred places to explore.
3. Loot locations for specific types of gear just like DayZ.
4. Find heli crash sites, just like DayZ
5. Find power armor in heli crash sites.
6. Guns, we have custom guns that do damage based on distance.
7. Survival, thirst, hunger and sleep are a constant enemy.
8. Classes, pick a class that fits your survival style. All with their own advantages.
9. Events, participate in event that spawn rare gear, players will fight to death over this gear.
10. Travel north for better gear, use buttons to gain access to rare gear.
11. Sell items you loot at one of the market places to gain caps.
12. Buy items at the markets to help your survival.
13. Custom crafting, craft morphine, radiations suites and more.
14. Craft guns, collect gun parts to craft guns.
15. Repairing equipment now costs money at a market place.
16. Find a chest in industrial locations and store your gear inside it.
17. Use a lock to protect your chest, you can buy a decent luck but you'll need to find the best.
18. Use lockpicks to pick locks, you'll need a higher rank to lock pick strong locks.
19. Ranks, upgrade your rank at the east market place.
20. Higher ranks reduce price for tping between markets, a special tag, better respawn kits and respawn choices.
21. Apartments, exchange caps every day for a safe storage system. Make sure to pay in advance.
22. Use medical items like morphine, bandages, antibiotics and RadX to enhance your survival. And your short life.
23. Zombies are indigenous. They wont despawn, more people. Means more zombies.
24. Players can find companions likes dogs and horses.
25. Zombies will open doors to get to you.
26. Players will kill you. Or team up with you. PVP is allowed and is encouraged.
27. Much more.
The reason I started hosting servers was because of a bad administrator. We make sure to have very good owners who are respectful and courteous. You will be treated the way you treat others. With this said, administrators are NOT permitted to play on their accounts. If you see an owner playing on their account please report it to the forums immediately! Administrators are only permitted to play on alternate accounts. These admins are not allowed to teleport, give items, or cheat in ANY other way. They MUST play as normal players or else their accounts will be banned without hesitation. Their player account and their owner account, as we have multiple sub owners.
Moderators are picked by the community for the community. This means our moderators pick players to become moderators. If they do a great job they have a chance to get the prime rank. This give them basic moderating tools. The next step is the pure rank. This rank is able to accept and deny applications for the prime rank. Neither moderator rank can cheat in any way shape or form. They are purely there to moderate, they can however go to a build world and build for the server to contribute to the servers map.
Applicants MUST read and agree to the moderator handbook below before signing up. It is crucial and will help them moderate in any situation.
Welcome to the mod hand book, here you can find information for any situation you may run into on the server. If you need help and are confused on what to do even after reviewing the mod handbook it is fine to ask a Pure, other Primes or even Owners. As a mod it is your job to reduce the load that the owners have to take. Helping players out helps out the owners more then you could ever imagine. By reading this document you accept that xxxtrigger50xxx has complete control over FALLZ and understand anything contributed is the works of FALLZ. You also must accept xxxtrigger50xxx has final say in anything relating to FALLZ.
Spamming, the repetition of words, phrases or relates to a similar subject in a repetitive manner. When a player spams make sure to proceed with a standard warning to inform the user to stop his or her actions or it will be punishable the next time they repeat the action. If they ignore the warning you can then proceed to mute the user using /mute. After you unmute them and they continue to spam you then may ban the user. When you ban a user make sure to follow the guidelines for banning a user.
When a user is suspected of hacking by two or more players and by a other moderator the user is subject to a temporary ban. Make sure to take note of the users claiming of a user to be hacking, if there is two users who are friends claiming a another user to be hacking then make sure to count them as one user. If you are unsure no action is needed to be taken. However you can leave a message on the forums here expressing your concerns.
As it is your duty to ban users you must not be afraid to ban normal users and donor's alike. If a donor is suspected of hacking or spamming they can sill be banned. However when you ban, mute or kick one of these users make sure you are near positive in doing so. We don't want our donors thinking they are the same as normal users.
Anytime you ban, kick, tempban or mute another user you MUST report it to the forum. You must state why you performed your action and what happened. This is vital, because if the user rights a ban appeal they can be unbanned if they have sufficient evidence.
You agree and understand that xxxtrigger50xxx the owner and soul creator of FALLZ always has the final word. If you speak against him by any means offensive you can be banned or demoted. This does not include constructive criticism.
What is your ingame name: Insert name here.
Why do you want to become a moderator on Fallz: Insert reasoning here.
What can you do to help Fallz: Insert reasoning here.
Do you agree not to argue with the Pure ranks and the admins: Yes or No
Do you agree a violation of the rules stated in the mod handbook that your rank will be taken: Yes or No
Tell us a little about yourself, include your age and Skype name please: Insert information here.
Players can donate to the server using the link below! Currently we are reworking the donation system! Contact an administrator if your interested in donating for a certain rank! This section will be updated soon!
You can donate here!
If your interested in our custom crafting use the spoil below to learn how to craft guns, vest and other custom crafting items! There's a lot of information in there so we put it in a spoiler to save some forum space!
This gun layout can be used to craft every gun, from a pistol to a sniper rifle. The ingredients for each gun will be listed beneath the picture.
The iron ingot in the top right can be any "BARREL" type, the ender eye can be any "SIGHT". The wooden pallet in the bottom left can be any "PALLET" type. The golden ingots have already been identified in the picture above!Now here is a list of ingredients for each gun that is possible to craft.
- Makarov: Iron Sight, Short Barrel, Simple Loading Chamber, Old Wood Pallet, Simple Trigger Mechanism
- G17: Iron Sight, Short Barrel, Basic Loading Chamber, Old Wood Pallet, Simple Trigger Mechanism
- M1911: Iron Sight, Short Barrel, Basic Loading Chamber, Old Wood Pallet, Basic Trigger Mechanism
- Remington 870: Iron Sight, Long Barrel, Complex Loading Chamber, Wood Pallet, Complex Trigger Mechanism.
- M1014: Iron Sight, Long Barrel, Complex Loading Chamber, Wood Pallet, Complex Trigger Mechanism
- AKS: Low Magnification Scope, Short Barrel, Complex Loading Chamber, Wood Pallet, Complex Trigger Mechanism
- AKM: Low Magnification Scope, Normal Barrel, Complex Loading Chamber, Wood Pallet, Complex Trigger Mechanism
- M4A1: Low Magnification Scope, Normal Barrel, Advanced Loading Chamber, Refined Wood Pallet, Complex Trigger Mechanism.
- Lee Enfield: High Magnification Scope, Long Barrel, Simple Loading Chamber, Wood Pallet, Simple Trigger Mechanism
- CZ550: High Magnification Scope, Very Long Barrel, Basic Loading Chamber, Refined Wood Pallet, Basic Trigger Mechanism.
- DMR: High Magnification Scope, Very Long Barrel, Advanced Loading Chamber, Fine Wood Pallet, Complex Trigger Mechanism
- M107: Very High Magnification Scope, Very Long Barrel, Complex Loading Chamber, Fine Wood Pallet, Advanced Trigger Mechanism
- MP5: Iron Sight, Short Barrel, Advanced Loading Chamber, Refined Wood Pallet, Complex Trigger Mechanism
- Bizon: Iron Sight, Short Barrel, Complex Loading Chamber, Fine Wood Pallet, Advanced Trigger Mechansim
The recipe above is the recipe that you will use to craft all ammo expect for shotgun ammo crafting. it is currently subject to change so it will not be listed here. Below is a list of ingredients to craft certain ammo types.
- Pistol Magazine: Empty Magazine, Bullet Casings, Pistol Gunpowder.
- Bizon Magazine: Empty Bizon Magazine, Bullet Casings, Submachinegun Gunpowder.
- AKS Magazine: Empty AKS Magazine, Bullet Casings, Assault Gunpowder.
- AKM Magazine: Empty AKM Magazine, Bullet Casings, Assault Gunpowder.
- M4A1 Magazine: Empty M4A1 Magazine, Bullet Casings, Assault Gunpowder.
- M107 Magazine: Empty M107 Magazine, Bullet Casings, Rifle Gunpowder
- DMR Magazine: Empty DMR Magazine, Bullet Casings, Rifle Gunpowder
- LeeEnfield Magazine: Empty LeeEnfield Magazine, Bullet Casings, Rifle Gunpowder
The recipe on above on the left side is the layout to craft a bullet proof vest. Were the leather chest plate is an old vest, the black fabrics are "Kevlar Padding", there is two string and one Kevlar Fabric below the old vest. The recipe to the right is used to craft an advanced bullet proof vest. This recipe is hapless and doesn't need to be like the picture.
- Bullet Proof Vest: Old Vest, Kevlar Padding x2, Kevlar Fabric, String x2
- Advanced Bullet Proof Vest: Advanced Bullet Proof Vest Book, Bullet Proof Vest, Advanced Kevlar Padding.
The recipe above on the left side is the Fire Proof Vest recipe. Were the leather chest plate is an "Old Vest", the grey fabrics are "PBI Fiber Padding", the strings is a "PBI Fiber", and the white fabric is called a "Fabric". The recipe above on the right side is for the advanced fireproof chest plate. Were the leather chest plate is a "Fire Proof Vest", the grey fabrics are "Advanced PBI Fiber Padding" and the book is a "Advanced Fire Proof Vest".
Fire Proof Vest: Old Vest, PBI Fiber 2x, PBI Padding 2x, Fabric
Advanced Fire Proof Vest: Fire Proof Vest, Advanced PBI Fiber Padding, Fire Proof Vest
The recipe above is what you need in order to make something fire or bullet proof. This recipe is shapeless but this picture above is used as an example. When making something bullet proof players will need to make sure the chest piece they try to make bullet proof is fully repaired or this recipe will not work. Only fully repaired iron armor and Power Armor can actually have fire proofing or bullet proofing applied to them.
The image to the left shows what is needed to craft radioactive powder. Radioactive resistant powder can then be used with any chemical item such as a chemical vest, helmet, leggings and boots. The recipe on the right side demonstrates how to craft a Hazmat item. In this demonstration the chemical vest combined with radioactive powder will create a Hazmat chest plate.
High Pressure Metal 2x
Metal Plating x1
High Pressure Tube x1
Chemical Helmet x1
The image above shows how to make a Hazmat rebreather
A player can be classified to a combat log when logging out of a dangerous scenario even after there combat log timer has run out.
A player can be classified to a combat log when logging out in a building when trapped by another user.
A player is classified as combat logging when being in more then ten blocks away from another player.
A player is classified as combat logging when being flash banged.
A player is classified as combat logging when be hit by a sniper from a long distance away and then logging out shortly after being shot. (After three minutes of being shot a player may log out if all other conditions are met.)
A player is classified as combat logging when running away from a player and logging out the second their combat timer has stopped.
A player is classified as combat logging after five minutes of taking damage in PVP.
If all other requirements are met a player may log out. (This rule can be used to void the basic combat logging timer but will only be used in special cases.)
1. More areas of the map have been reworked to look more appealing.
2. Major city Jacinto rework.
3. Industrial sector rework.
4. Two new vaults have been added to the world.
5. New underwater facilities have been added.
6. New buildings added around the spawn lake.
7. Tons of new items added to the loot system.
8. A new air base has been added to the map.
9. Arbu city added to the map.
10. A fallout looking highway has been added.
11. The red forest has been added.
12. Bows and swords have been added to loot spawns, yay no more boring stuff!
13. Mule packs have been added!
14. Fishing has been added to FALLZ.
15. Clans have been added using the simple clans plugin, more information can be found in the clan section.
16. Auctions have been added to the market places.
17. Countless bug fixes
Old versions below
1. First stable build benchmark.
2. Guns now have actual gun sounds from DayZ.
3. All guns now have actual textures made by xxxtrigger50xxx.
4. The majority of the world textures are added to the official FALLZ texture pack.
5. The east and west market were added to FALLZ.
6. Players can sell and buy items at the east and west market.
7. Players can repair and find power armor at heli crash sites.
8. Guns now shoot properly and will travel for a farther distance.
9. Bullets when hitting nearby terrain make random bullet collision sounds.
10. Removed old items that were from the old beta one.
11. Added in a new extensive crafting system.
12. Nearly 50 items were added for the crafting system.
13. Players can make items fire proof and bullet proof.
14. Multiple areas have been reworked since beta one.
15. Valley City was added to FALLZ, the first major large and very well looking city added to the game thanks to xxxtrigger50xxx and Noyes84.
16. Complete loot rework, multiple new loot setting added to FALLZ from gun crafting loot spawns to store spawns.
17. A plot system has been reintroduced to FALLZ. Found in the east market!
18. Players can now find most blocks in the FALLZ world, these can then be used in the plot areas!
19. Players can find chests, crafting tables, furnaces and even alchemy tables for their plots.
20. New areas added into the map like the new army base, the new nuclear facility and the new hospital.
21. Countless bug fixes since the last major release.
22. A new global event system has been created which will allow for new game play mechanics. Foundations have been layed out for it.
23. Multiple balance changes to guns, loot chests and areas across the map.
24. Added in a new and improved helicopter crash site machine. 25. Retropolis added thanks to Noyes84.
1. Donor island construction started.
2. New zombie infection system added.
3. New sleeping system added.
4. New zombie spawning system added.
5. Heli Crash Sites now spawn correctly and are more rare now.
6. The recommended resource pack build has been released.
7. Some expansions to the map have been made.
8. You can break glass as a player.
9. New weapons added like grenades, flash bangs and rocket launchers.
10. Item spawning rate improvements.
11. 30+ bug fixes.
1. Gun update completed
2. Guns now spawn in normal military chests.
3. All guns have a separate ammo type other then pistols which share the same ammo type.
4. Heli crash sites spawn special weapons like the M107 and the Bizon.
5. Countless bugs fixed
1. New mod system implemented
2. Bleeding is now working correctly
3. You can now obtain locks and lockpicks.
4. You can now find a chest that can be placed anywhere in the fallout world!
5. Plots are no longer buyable.6. Removed warp bug allowing you to teleport right away.
7. Countless bugs fixed
1. You can no longer craft chests and other items will soon follow.
2. Plots were expanded, new size plot introduced.
3. Chests now follow the same stacking rules as your inventory.
4. Fixed a bug allowing you to escape the marketplace.
5. Fixed bug allowing you to break out of the plot area.
1. If you fall from a high height you will break your legs.
2. You can bleed from taking any source of damage.
3. You no longer regenerate health when your hunger is full.
4. Find morphine to fix broken legs, bandages to stop bleeding and use blood bags on another player to heal them. Eating food will restore half a heart. Potions will still heal you.
5. Morphine, bandages and blood bags added to normal hospital spawns and in hospital buildings.
6. All items like ammo, bandages and hazmat suites are actually name as they should be.
1. Fixed the Death Bug. You can no longer respawn were you died at by disconnecting after respawn.
2. Hospital spawns buffed.
3. Donors now have their own lounge.
4. Added the ability to place buttons on all industrial sector buildings.
5. You can no longer build down more then one block in plots.
6. Fixed the Sticky Bug. You can now log out in the marketplace and return to FALLZ without being Stuck
7. Fixed a bug with iron plate spawn rate being 60% when it should have been 6% in medium density spawns.8. All iron armor spawns were nerfed.9. All weapon spawn rates were nerfed.
1. Plot owners can now add people to their own plots
2. Plot system added
3. PVP free zone finished
4. Added in some additional ladders to some areas.
5. Hospital spawns were vamped.
6. Hospital now has random custom zombies.
7. Removed unneeded regions.
8. Donor lounge worked on, not complete but will be in v0.9.3
9. Added normal blocks to industrial spawn areas.
10. Added crafting bench, furnace and brewing stands to industrial spawns.
11. Server ram upgraded from 2200mb to 2500mb
1. Gun spawn times doubled.
2. Removed settlement locations
3. Removed faction claiming
4. Faction cost reduced
5. Factions are free to create again.
6. Returning to your last position now saves on server reloads, restarts and log outs. (You can now log out in the marketplace.)
7. Optimizations to server, dynmap now uses less power freeing up ram.
8. Faction home is now disabled.
9. Global and Local chat added. Use /g for global and /l for local.
10. Building world added in preparation for 0.9.2
11. Preparation build for 0.9.2 (Some features may not work like they should, ex: /g and /l)
12. Over 50 hospital chests added (Preparation for 0.9.2)
13. Ladders added to all sky scrapers. You can now access tons of food chests. The higher you go the better the loot.
14. PVP free zone started in preparation for 0.9.2. (Easy Zombies, No PVP, Little Loot)
15. Updated server texturepack check block. (Thanks to liam)
16. Texture pack was optimized to reduced size to increase sending time.
17. Mainly a preparation update.
1. Factions now have been replaced with three main factions, the Enclave, BOS and the Dreads. More will come soon. 2. Settlement areas now are building locations.
3. Almost 100 more loot chests added
4. Removed all building locations, replaced with settlement locations.
5. Updated server to BETA bukkit build
6. Changed announcer again
7. Spawn area revamped
8. Market place revamped
9. New tags added for new groups.
10. Sheriffs are owners of the faction the carry a diamond to show there ownership.
11. New moderator class added for Mods who assist often.
12. Donor class added with he ability to make there own gun and much much more!
13. Countless bug fixes
1. Removed more base locations in preparation of v0.9.
2. Fixed all guns that shoot projectiles that lose damage over time.
3. Fixed announcer
4. This is a preparation update for v0.9.0! ALL faction bases will be removed and stored for later collection if you are not on to collect it yourself!
1. All guns now do damage based on flight time.
2. Gun damages tweaked.
3. Pigman health reset to default
4. Added the barret
5. New loot chest types added
6. Added warp zones again
7. Dynmap added showing warp zones and major cities.
8. Tons of small things!
1. M40A3 Damage went from 30 to 20.
2. All guns have simple descriptions now.
3. The northwest part of the map is now open to players.
4. New epic spawn chests have been added to the map, these have a 4% chance to spawn swords. While mil_high has a 2% chance now.
5. Thirst rate went from 30 to 45, so it will take longer now before needing another drink.
6. Some build areas were removed
7. Tons of more loot chests have been added to the map.
1. Desert Eagle damage reduced by 1 heart.
2. P90 damage increased by half a heart.
3. G36 damage increased from 10 to 14.
4. Barret added to gun loot spawns.
5. Replaced buttons with pressure plates in iron door entrences.
6. Added more loot chests
7. Added random heli crash sites! (9 total!)
8. Three tiers of heli crash loot!
9. The closer a heli is to spawn the lower the loot chance is.
10. Heli loot chests never restock.
11. Added WarpZones
12. You must get a to a warp zone in order to teleport anywhere.
13. These warp zones are located between brimcity and jacinto, In the field of heros and next to canyon city.
14. Changed gun descriptions, now they are simpler and info on them can be found on the forum!
1. Zombie health increased by 4 points. (2 Hearts)
2. Increased zombie damage bt half a heart.
3. Wither skeleton Damage increased by half a heart.
4. Pig zombies now can spawn.
5. Pig zombies have 2x the hp of a player. (40 HP)
6. Pig zombies only do 1 heart of damage.
7. Pig zombies have a 50% chance to spawn a pig on death!
8. Thrist time has doubled!
9. Gun damages have been increased!
10. Seting a faction home now cost 100 caps.
11. Using /f home cost 50 caps.
12. Gold suite spawn rate cahnged from 25% to 15% chance.
13. Diamond sword spawn rate changed from 5% to 2% in mil_high spawns.
14. Dog spawn rate went from 25% to 75%!
15. Gun spawn rates have been revemped!
/fallz class - Shows information on your current class, from exp to exp modifiers.
/fallz class list - Shows a list of available classes.
/fallz choose class classname - Replace classname with your class you want to use.
/fallz level attr attributename - Replace attribute with the name of the attribute you want to levelup.
/helpop - Request help from server moderator [Only if moderator is online]
/balance - Displays how much money (caps) you currently have.
/afk - Marks you as AFK (Away from keyboard) to remove AFK status simply type again /afk.
/pay XXX Playername - You can pay desired amount of caps to other player.
/tell PLAYERNAME TEXT - Use this command to send private message to players.
/help - Displays an extensive help menu, this is your best friend.
/clan - Displays information on clans
Players can fill out a ban appeal after being banned, you may also fill out a ban appeal if you were banned in an early alpha or beta version of FALLZ. In order to fill out the ban appeal follow the appeal guides as much as possible. Do not put any extra information that is not asked. Copy and paste the format and leave it as a comment with your own information inputted.
1. Why were you banned?:
2. Why do you want to be unbanned?:
3. When were you banned?
4. Are you a VIP or MOD?:
We highly encourage players to partake in a clan. If you have made an official clan feel free to post a comment of a clan forum application entry and we will enter your clan into the official clan roster! Clans come with many features, like rival, allies, kill death ratio for your entire clan, clan chat and many other features.
Official Clan Roster:
None! Be the first!
Clan Roster Sign Up Forum
Clan Name: Must be appropriate to fallout lore.
Clan Description: Must be appropriate
Clan Requirements: For example, kill death ratio, class etc.
Clan Image: (Must be smaller then our banner)
Clan forum link: If any
OLD FORUM LINK
Here is a license to protect my work. In spoiler below.
LicenseTHE WORK (AS DEFINED BELOW) IS PROVIDED UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS CREATIVE COMMONS PUBLIC LICENSE ("CCPL" OR "LICENSE"). THE WORK IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND/OR OTHER APPLICABLE LAW. ANY USE OF THE WORK OTHER THAN AS AUTHORIZED UNDER THIS LICENSE OR COPYRIGHT LAW IS PROHIBITED.
BY EXERCISING ANY RIGHTS TO THE WORK PROVIDED HERE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. TO THE EXTENT THIS LICENSE MAY BE CONSIDERED TO BE A CONTRACT, THE LICENSOR GRANTS YOU THE RIGHTS CONTAINED HERE IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- "Adaptation" means a work based upon the Work, or upon the Work and other pre-existing works, such as a translation, adaptation, derivative work, arrangement of music or other alterations of a literary or artistic work, or phonogram or performance and includes cinematographic adaptations or any other form in which the Work may be recast, transformed, or adapted including in any form recognizably derived from the original, except that a work that constitutes a Collection will not be considered an Adaptation for the purpose of this License. For the avoidance of doubt, where the Work is a musical work, performance or phonogram, the synchronization of the Work in timed-relation with a moving image ("synching") will be considered an Adaptation for the purpose of this License.
- "Collection" means a collection of literary or artistic works, such as encyclopedias and anthologies, or performances, phonograms or broadcasts, or other works or subject matter other than works listed in Section 1(f) below, which, by reason of the selection and arrangement of their contents, constitute intellectual creations, in which the Work is included in its entirety in unmodified form along with one or more other contributions, each constituting separate and independent works in themselves, which together are assembled into a collective whole. A work that constitutes a Collection will not be considered an Adaptation (as defined above) for the purposes of this License.
- "Distribute" means to make available to the public the original and copies of the Work through sale or other transfer of ownership.
- "Licensor" means the individual, individuals, entity or entities that offer(s) the Work under the terms of this License.
- "Original Author" means, in the case of a literary or artistic work, the individual, individuals, entity or entities who created the Work or if no individual or entity can be identified, the publisher; and in addition (i) in the case of a performance the actors, singers, musicians, dancers, and other persons who act, sing, deliver, declaim, play in, interpret or otherwise perform literary or artistic works or expressions of folklore; (ii) in the case of a phonogram the producer being the person or legal entity who first fixes the sounds of a performance or other sounds; and, (iii) in the case of broadcasts, the organization that transmits the broadcast.
- "Work" means the literary and/or artistic work offered under the terms of this License including without limitation any production in the literary, scientific and artistic domain, whatever may be the mode or form of its expression including digital form, such as a book, pamphlet and other writing; a lecture, address, sermon or other work of the same nature; a dramatic or dramatico-musical work; a choreographic work or entertainment in dumb show; a musical composition with or without words; a cinematographic work to which are assimilated works expressed by a process analogous to cinematography; a work of drawing, painting, architecture, sculpture, engraving or lithography; a photographic work to which are assimilated works expressed by a process analogous to photography; a work of applied art; an illustration, map, plan, sketch or three-dimensional work relative to geography, topography, architecture or science; a performance; a broadcast; a phonogram; a compilation of data to the extent it is protected as a copyrightable work; or a work performed by a variety or circus performer to the extent it is not otherwise considered a literary or artistic work.
- "You" means an individual or entity exercising rights under this License who has not previously violated the terms of this License with respect to the Work, or who has received express permission from the Licensor to exercise rights under this License despite a previous violation.
- "Publicly Perform" means to perform public recitations of the Work and to communicate to the public those public recitations, by any means or process, including by wire or wireless means or public digital performances; to make available to the public Works in such a way that members of the public may access these Works from a place and at a place individually chosen by them; to perform the Work to the public by any means or process and the communication to the public of the performances of the Work, including by public digital performance; to broadcast and rebroadcast the Work by any means including signs, sounds or images.
- "Reproduce" means to make copies of the Work by any means including without limitation by sound or visual recordings and the right of fixation and reproducing fixations of the Work, including storage of a protected performance or phonogram in digital form or other electronic medium.
3. License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, Licensor hereby grants You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to exercise the rights in the Work as stated below:
- to Reproduce the Work, to incorporate the Work into one or more Collections, and to Reproduce the Work as incorporated in the Collections; and,
- to Distribute and Publicly Perform the Work including as incorporated in Collections.
- For the avoidance of doubt:
. In those jurisdictions in which the right to collect royalties through any statutory or compulsory licensing scheme cannot be waived, the Licensor reserves the exclusive right to collect such royalties for any exercise by You of the rights granted under this License;
- Waivable Compulsory License Schemes. In those jurisdictions in which the right to collect royalties through any statutory or compulsory licensing scheme can be waived, the Licensor waives the exclusive right to collect such royalties for any exercise by You of the rights granted under this License; and,
- Voluntary License Schemes. The Licensor waives the right to collect royalties, whether individually or, in the event that the Licensor is a member of a collecting society that administers voluntary licensing schemes, via that society, from any exercise by You of the rights granted under this License.
4. Restrictions. The license granted in Section 3 above is expressly made subject to and limited by the following restrictions:
- You may Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work only under the terms of this License. You must include a copy of, or the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) for, this License with every copy of the Work You Distribute or Publicly Perform. You may not offer or impose any terms on the Work that restrict the terms of this License or the ability of the recipient of the Work to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the License. You may not sublicense the Work. You must keep intact all notices that refer to this License and to the disclaimer of warranties with every copy of the Work You Distribute or Publicly Perform. When You Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work, You may not impose any effective technological measures on the Work that restrict the ability of a recipient of the Work from You to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the License. This Section 4(a) applies to the Work as incorporated in a Collection, but this does not require the Collection apart from the Work itself to be made subject to the terms of this License. If You create a Collection, upon notice from any Licensor You must, to the extent practicable, remove from the Collection any credit as required by Section 4(b), as requested.
- If You Distribute, or Publicly Perform the Work or Collections, You must, unless a request has been made pursuant to Section 4(a), keep intact all copyright notices for the Work and provide, reasonable to the medium or means You are utilizing: (i) the name of the Original Author (or pseudonym, if applicable) if supplied, and/or if the Original Author and/or Licensor designate another party or parties (e.g., a sponsor institute, publishing entity, journal) for attribution ("Attribution Parties") in Licensor's copyright notice, terms of service or by other reasonable means, the name of such party or parties; (ii) the title of the Work if supplied; (iii) to the extent reasonably practicable, the URI, if any, that Licensor specifies to be associated with the Work, unless such URI does not refer to the copyright notice or licensing information for the Work. The credit required by this Section 4(b) may be implemented in any reasonable manner; provided, however, that in the case of a Collection, at a minimum such credit will appear, if a credit for all contributing authors of the Collection appears, then as part of these credits and in a manner at least as prominent as the credits for the other contributing authors. For the avoidance of doubt, You may only use the credit required by this Section for the purpose of attribution in the manner set out above and, by exercising Your rights under this License, You may not implicitly or explicitly assert or imply any connection with, sponsorship or endorsement by the Original Author, Licensor and/or Attribution Parties, as appropriate, of You or Your use of the Work, without the separate, express prior written permission of the Original Author, Licensor and/or Attribution Parties.
- Except as otherwise agreed in writing by the Licensor or as may be otherwise permitted by applicable law, if You Reproduce, Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work either by itself or as part of any Collections, You must not distort, mutilate, modify or take other derogatory action in relation to the Work which would be prejudicial to the Original Author's honor or reputation.
UNLESS OTHERWISE MUTUALLY AGREED TO BY THE PARTIES IN WRITING, LICENSOR OFFERS THE WORK AS-IS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE WORK, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, ACCURACY, OR THE PRESENCE OF ABSENCE OF ERRORS, WHETHER OR NOT DISCOVERABLE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SUCH EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Limitation on Liability. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS LICENSE OR THE USE OF THE WORK, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- This License and the rights granted hereunder will terminate automatically upon any breach by You of the terms of this License. Individuals or entities who have received Collections from You under this License, however, will not have their licenses terminated provided such individuals or entities remain in full compliance with those licenses. Sections 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, and 8 will survive any termination of this License.
- Subject to the above terms and conditions, the license granted here is perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright in the Work). Notwithstanding the above, Licensor reserves the right to release the Work under different license terms or to stop distributing the Work at any time; provided, however that any such election will not serve to withdraw this License (or any other license that has been, or is required to be, granted under the terms of this License), and this License will continue in full force and effect unless terminated as stated above.
- Each time You Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work or a Collection, the Licensor offers to the recipient a license to the Work on the same terms and conditions as the license granted to You under this License.
- If any provision of this License is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the terms of this License, and without further action by the parties to this agreement, such provision shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to make such provision valid and enforceable.
- No term or provision of this License shall be deemed waived and no breach consented to unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the party to be charged with such waiver or consent.
- This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Work licensed here. There are no understandings, agreements or representations with respect to the Work not specified here. Licensor shall not be bound by any additional provisions that may appear in any communication from You. This License may not be modified without the mutual written agreement of the Licensor and You.
- The rights granted under, and the subject matter referenced, in this License were drafted utilizing the terminology of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works (as amended on September 28, 1979), the Rome Convention of 1961, the WIPO Copyright Treaty of 1996, the WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty of 1996 and the Universal Copyright Convention (as revised on July 24, 1971). These rights and subject matter take effect in the relevant jurisdiction in which the License terms are sought to be enforced according to the corresponding provisions of the implementation of those treaty provisions in the applicable national law. If the standard suite of rights granted under applicable copyright law includes additional rights not granted under this License, such additional rights are deemed to be included in the License; this License is not intended to restrict the license of any rights under applicable law.
|Tags:||DayZ, MineZ, Fallout, Factions, Economy, Guns, Cities, Towns, Adventure PVP, Capture, Survival|
Update #11 : 10/26/2014 8:37:46 pm10/26/14
Update #10 : 07/10/2014 5:03:35 pm7/10/14
Update #9 : 05/19/2014 4:06:47 pm5/19/14
Update #8 : 05/09/2014 7:53:03 pm5/09/14
Update #7 : 05/07/2014 5:19:20 pm5/07/14
Update #6 : 05/05/2014 5:32:44 pm5/05/14
Update #5 : 04/16/2014 6:13:06 pm4/16/14
Update #4 : 04/10/2014 9:19:45 pm4/10/14
Retropolis and Shiny Swamps
Update #3 : 03/25/2014 7:38:25 pm3/25/14
Update #2 : 06/15/2013 5:05:45 pm6/15/13
Update #1 : 05/30/2013 9:37:20 pm5/30/13