10,706Views, 99 today
Get Embed Code
Level 28 : Expert Dragon
Posted 06/22/13 1:23:29 am , last updated: 12/03/13 10:18:24 am
|Status:||Online! Pinged: 12/07/13|
Teamspeak Server: ts.apocgaming.org
Bukkit Server: mc.apocgaming.org:8443
Tekkit Classic Server: mc.apocgaming.org:2096
Tekkit 1.5.2 [1.1.5] Server: mc.apocgaming.org:2095
Hexxit 1.5.2 [1.0.1] Server: mc.apocgaming.org:2087
FTB Ultimate Server: mc.apocgaming.org:2086
Come join the APOC Community! We run 5 minecraft servers Bukkit, Tekkit, Tekkit Classic, Hexxit, and FTB Ultimate.
We have many many plugins installed like Factions, mcMMO, Essentials, LWC, GriefPrevention, SilkSpawners, and more!
We have a massive community of players (Over 64,000 players have tried our servers) and a large active staff who are all above the age of 18.
We run all of our servers on a Dedicated machine with 8-16GB allocated per server running behind a 50mbps up/down fiber optic internet connection.
To top it off we are listed on many many voting websites to give you tons of vote rewards on all of our servers, we have an awesome website that we post all of our updates/fixes and a organized forum to get to know others, report problems, display your projects, and even get a staff to help you with something.
|Tags:||Tekkit, Tekkitmain, Hexxit, Ftb, Bukkit, Spigot, Mcpc, Mod, Forge, 152|
Update #5 : 12/03/2013 10:18:28 am12/03/13
CPU & Ram problems have been addressed! Servers running smooth as a baby's bottom!
Permission issues fixed for staff not having access to anti-grief tools & claim bypass.
Permission issues fixed for supporters not having access to specific banned items.
Modded items not being protected inside claims has been fixed on Tekkit Main, Hexxit, Big Dig, and Voltz servers.
Buy our discounted Global Supporter ($25.99 - $10.00 Discount = $15.99) before Jan 1st and get $30 of credit towards any kits of your choice for one server!
Ask a staff member for details.Checkout all of this information on our forums here: http://apocgaming.org/f
Update #4 : 07/20/2013 1:30:19 pm7/20/13
Update #3 : 06/29/2013 12:30:25 pm6/29/13
Fixed problems with placing lava/water
Updated tons of plugins.
Annoyed many plugin developers with many many errors, lets hope for some fixes soon :D
Update #2 : 06/27/2013 8:24:46 pm6/27/13
Fixed some issues causing lag with many players online.
Fixed some issues causing the chunks to pause when exploring due to limit being reached.
Reduced the amount of chunks per player profile to reduce block & chunk lag for players.
Update #1 : 06/24/2013 8:40:48 am6/24/13
- Fixed issues with placing water buckets in claims.
- Fixed issues with placing lava buckets in claims.
- Fixed issues with creating golems in claims.
- Fixed issues with not able to spawn the wither
- Fixed issues with claim blocks not being acquired over time.
- Fixed issues with view distance causing massive amounts of lag.
- Fixed issues with chunk loading causing massive lag spikes and crashes.
- Fixed issues with dynmap not rendering the maps due to hitting the player limit.
- Fixed issues with twilight Forest not loading dungeons.
- Fixed issues with Zulu Animals & Chocobos not spawning by the global config settings.
- Fixed issues with chunks not being unloaded when not in use causing a build up of chunks in the memory.
- Fixed issues with LWC & mcMMO & GriefPrevention conflicting while using shared databases, all servers have independent databases for every plugin to avoid conflicts now.
- Fixed issues with generating Battle Towers creating massive amounts of lag & possible crashes.
- Fixed issues with chunks generating Dungeons by limiting view radius of client and lowering the wall thickness of dungeon spawns.
- Added hexxit server on 17 voting websites.
- Added hexxit forum categories & forums to the apoc forums.
- Updated many, many, many plugins...
- Updated MCPC+ to latest development version.
- Opened ports for server to use votifier.
- Opened ports for server webmap to be displayed on website.
- Tons of performance tweaks done to spawning, tick processing & limit, light updates, and more.
Join us to post comments.