7,340Views, 17 today
Get Embed Code
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead
Posted 01/02/13 4:54:54 am , last updated: 02/23/14 12:31:55 pm
|Status:||Online! Pinged: 03/09/14|
Much more information can be found on our website. (www.dawn-creative.net)
We always like seeing new players on the server. Our server offers something to everyone: Our server is filled with skilled players who are always willing to help out new builders. And for the seasoned creative builders, we provide a pleasant environment to build in, and we regularly organize teambuilds with our buildteam, Solari. Interested? You can login anytime at mc.dawn-creative.net!
All builds created on the Dawn-Creative server are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
|Tags:||Dawn, Block, Creative, Build, Blockforblock, Server, Solari, Freebuild, Professional, Teambuilds, Plot, Plotworld, Mature, Competitions, Buildoffs, Unity, Tranquility, Eldibar, Solus, Reliqu, Zyphercap, Binary3, Bramboss1, GainedUnknown, Dawncreative|
Major update 5: Build team : 04/16/2013 9:39:27 am4/16/13
- Factions are no longer factions per say, but instead just server wide projects. This means a caelasterian may build in multiple factions, or none at all. The goal with this change is to remove the seperation between players and let all players build more free and colab on what they want ;D
Following feature(s) have been introduced:
- The build team 'Infused Ones' have been formed, a group of handpicked builders from the server, who will make timelapses and such. Those all have permission to Caelastera. Any part of the team rank equal in team projects, meaning normal members have as much influence as staff members. All builds built by this team is related to the lore of Caelastera. The goal with this initative is to improve the possibilities of server builds and increase the number of awesome builds. To become member of this team apply through our website or take contact to a leader of BFB.
Following feature(s) have been changed:
- A spot on our 'Featured Projects' are now achieved by making a project bound to the lore of Caelastera. The build does not have to be in Caelastera, but will have to have its own small lorechapter. The goal with this change is to have many of our greatest projects interact with eachother trough small references within the builds, to make exploration a possiblity. For exampel a library could have a book about the fall of a king in another featured project miles away. Featured projects are graded equally to normal projects.
- Moderators now appear as Moderators when joining or doing /list, in chat their buildrank is still showed.
Timelapse! : 04/11/2013 9:39:48 am4/11/13
Major update 4: Website : 03/18/2013 5:15:45 pm3/18/13
- Binary3 have been promoted as leader, and now join GainedUnknown and DennyFCT as heads of the BFB server.
- We now have a website, join us at blockforblock.webs.com. Here you can find the latest
news, and read all information about upcoming events.
[size=12px][color=rgb(34,34,34)]Planed minor updates:[/color][/size]
[size=12px][color=rgb(34,34,34)]- Adding the possibility of Donating to the server[/color][/size]
[size=12px][color=rgb(34,34,34)]- Adding a Unity room in Caelastera[/color][/size]
[size=12px][color=rgb(34,34,34)]- Adding a webstore[/color][/size]
[size=12px][color=rgb(34,34,34)]- Making a timelapse in the easter vacation[/color][/size]
Major update 3: Version 1.5 : 03/17/2013 11:30:05 am3/17/13
Troglob have been promoted to Specialist.
- Updated all plugins and Bukkit itself to latest Dev. Build for 1.5
- Added a new currency, Unity Coins. Description of how they work will follow shortly.
Planed minor updates:
- Adding the possibility of Donating to the server
- Adding a Unity room in Caelastera
Winner of second competition : 03/11/2013 3:07:02 pm3/11/13
Back on main server! : 03/08/2013 10:27:25 am3/08/13
orry for the inconvinience this may have caused
Caelastera open! : 02/19/2013 4:27:06 am2/19/13
Server fixed! : 02/16/2013 4:25:47 am2/16/13
Sorry for the inconvenience!
[size=10pt]- BFB staff[/size]
Server problems and Caelastera spawn : 02/13/2013 4:24:40 am2/13/13
Lore, chapter 2 : 02/10/2013 4:22:54 am2/10/13
Lore, chapter 1 : 02/08/2013 4:22:36 am2/08/13
Major update 2: : 02/06/2013 4:22:05 am2/06/13
- 50 slot server
- Stronger server (This means some broken plugins have been fixed)
- Back on full stability, on the 99% uptime
- Buildcomps is now only once per month and buildoff not on a straight schedule, instead we make it bigger and more rewarding each time.
Following have been implement:
- New custom build-offsite with full plugin support
IP change : 02/04/2013 4:18:46 am2/04/13
The change have been announced in chat for a while, so we hope not to lose too many of you guys :D
Furthermore work on Caelastera have begun.
Major update 1: Caelastera : 02/04/2013 4:17:04 am2/04/13
- A new themed world, Caelastera, with a unique ruleset, and endless possibilities.
- A secondary rank progression system have been implemented, to support the new world.
- Political and roleplay aspects have been added without ever interfering with the creative mode we run on.
Following have been removed:
- The world Alagesia have been removed for good, and will not return.
- The old themed world have been removed for good, and will not return.
- Unused plugins have been cleaned up.
Following have been changed:
- Requirements for many of the basic ranks have been more clearly defined.
- Bramboss1 have been promoted to moderator
- Goal with the server have changed to be more unique from other servers.
Build updates : 01/16/2013 4:11:48 am1/16/13
Check out the images, or even better, log on and see them for yourselves.
Grief security : 01/10/2013 4:10:22 am1/10/13
- Worldguard regions have been setup to protect bigger projects
- Hawkeye is now running better, and monitor any action a griefer would make.
Further more we improved our detection of hacked clients and spammers, to minimalize the ammount of damage that can be done to the community.
Plugins additions : 01/06/2013 4:08:31 am1/06/13
Plot world fixed : 01/04/2013 4:07:56 am1/04/13
Join us to post comments.