CountVonCraft || Towny || PVP || McMMO || iConomy || Shops || NPC'S || MobArena || & more!!
558Views, 1 today
Get Embed Code
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Posted 08/02/12 3:04:14 pm , last updated: 09/14/12 2:32:45 pm
|Status:||Offline Pinged: 05/25/13|
At CountVonCraft we like to keep things fun and open, so we try not to lock down features unless 100% necessary. We are a PVP server, but not a hardcore PVP server, we encourage players waging war if they want to, and have a PVP arena to settle disputes in a fun way. For players who do not always like to be involved in PVP, they do not have to. Their is ample protection and ways around to be able to avoid majority of PVP if you so wish. Systems like towny, enable players to band together with like-minded players and get strength in numbers. We strive to come up with one of the best minecraft servers with an RPG style, which is why we now use a whitelist. We want to keep the community to people who are only going to benefit the already existing community and expand on it.
- Raiding/griefing IS allowed, but only within reason. You can NOT go around placing obscene amounts of obsidian and lava ect, griefing is allowed to promote PVP, so such things as attacking buildings ect is encouraged, not making hideous things to annoy people.
- Do not make 1x1 towers and/or floating buildings.
- Do as you are asked by a Mod or an Admin.
- Keep the smack talk to a minimum, with every PVP server, it is inevitable, but do not troll for trolls sake.
- Do not abuse any powers/commands you are able to use. e.g. Towny claiming someones land.
- Report any bugs you find/see immediately. If you do not and are caught using it, you will be banned.
- Do not use any cheats/hacks/glitches/bugs to gain an unfair advantage over players, this includes x-ray, invis texture pack, no fall hacks, fly hacks ect. (mini-maps are ok).
- Do not spam chat in anyway, including keeping caps to a minium.
- Do NOT pester admins with basic questions that can be answer on the wiki we spent hours doing, or by fellow players. Help yourself before wasting our time, we are very busy keeping the server running and ever improving it.
- No joining different towns just to find out were they are/steal stuff from them
- Do not complain over and over about PVP, or ask for your items back, we are a PVP server.
- No abusing commands during PVP. E.g. using /home /spawn or /townspawn to avoid dying in a battle.
- Stealing from chests is OK, use lockette to lock your chests. If you dont, do not complain when your stuff is stolen.
The server runs the popular iConomy plugin, enabling use to have our own currency, known as 'Vons'. Vons can be exchanged for many items with players directly, or player/server owned NPC traders. You can also spend your Vons on activities such as MobArena and PVP arena.
The server is PVP enabled. We do run PVP events and have more planned for the future. We also have PVP quests and wilderness PVP is enabled. We believe their is enough opportunities in the server for all players to get their much needed PVP fix in CountVonCraft, and with towny wars coming soon, its only going to get better.
The server runs the plugin 'Towny'. This enables players to set up their own towns, or join other peoples towns. Having a town enables you to protect land under your towns name, this means that only you and other town members you have invited may alter any blocks within your town borders. Towns also have configurable tax that is set by the town owner. If someone makes a Nation, towns are able to band together under one nation's banner, this is useful of peaceful towns who want strength in numbers against those towns who are more PVP oriented.
We also have the MobArena plugin, allowing you guys to go solo or team up, to fight waves of monsters. With different levels of monsters including boss levels, the more waves of monsters you make it past, the bigger your reward will be. A great way to pass time and make some money in the process. *issues with MA currently, back asap*
We run Lockette, a sign based chest protection plugin. This enables users to place a sign on a chest, making it private to that user. They may then add more names onto the chest to allow other people access to the chest. As the server allows for stealing from chests, this becomes a vital way of protecting your prized possessions.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.3.1|
|Tags:||Mcmmo, Towny, Factions, Pvp, Npcs, Citizens, Mobarena, Iconomy, Shops, Rpg, Survival|
Update #1 : 08/04/2012 3:56:22 pm8/04/12
Join us to post comments.