Level 30 : Artisan Princess
Posted 01/01/12 5:38:50 pm , last updated: 01/25/12 1:04:57 am
|Status:||Offline Pinged: 11/13/13|
Hello everyone! This is the official Minecraft server started from DubCo! We want to make this server as great as possible, so without further suspense, this is DubCraft.
DubCraft is the first kind of project that DubCo will be releasing today. It has been played on a lot before DubCo even existed, and used to be known as [ConsoleGamers], maybe you've heard of us! It's been a long time in the making, but I feel that it is time for a release. This server has many aspects that many people like, this is made possible, because we have different worlds, for different things!
- We have LWC and WorldGuard, to protect all of your creations and findings!
- We have Multiverse, which enables the use of our multiple worlds! (Grief World, Freebuild World, The Nether, The End, and *Special Donator Worlds*(Which can be skylands if requested!))
- We <333 our friendly community and staff!
- We also have a WORKING copy of BigBrother! (A plugin that determines who griefed and rolls them back!)<3
- We have a website with forums! (Currently Under Development)
- A small support staff that helps you with most any problems! (No special Minecraft Rank) (Looking for staff)
- We have an IRC chat on EsperNet that allows you to talk on the Minecraft chat from your Android, iPhone, or just your computer if you don't want to actually look on the server. To get to this, get an IRC client(Colloquy for iPhone or Mac, XChat or mIRC for Windows, I don't know what IRC client is available for Android.) then you have to connect to the server EsperNet, the ip being, irc.esper.net, then you connect to the channel #dubcraft
- We are accepting staff applications for coders, artists, and musicians if you supply some info and samples on The Staff Page (Read the top of the page)
- There are many other things this server offers, but I need to continue to how to start out on this server! So, if you want to see all the plugins, do /plugins in the server and then you can do /help to see all the commands that you are able to use.
How to Play the DubCraft Way!
When you join DubCraft you may be a little confused on how things work, so here is how to do it! The first thing any player needs to do is go over to the Information Avenue, which is directly to your right after you spawn! It takes you to a small path that leads to the back of the benches on the right. On the back of those benches are the rules and other info about the server, so you dont have to look through those pages of help so much! This isn't everything you need to know though, you also need to know how to get started! So the best way to get started is to exit the spawn building and turn right on the road and keep running that way until it says **See You Later!** . After you see this, that means that the protection of the city is gone and you can build there! So start punching trees and digging holes, like a dwarf... When you collect enough materials, you have a choice. You can either build a house in the wild out there, or go to the freebuild area, which is a large area of flat land, or you could even go to grief world if that's how you roll... After you have been collecting valuables for a few days, and you have a house and stuff, try getting a job as anything that DubCity has to offer! We have fishing, restaurants, body guards (on request), and many other possible professions! If you don't want to work along side some one, maybe you have enough materials to sell in your home to buy a more professional shop. With a shop you gain 20% more $ and it is more likely that you will get more customers. Shop prices vary in price with location and size. If you buy a house in DubCity, it means that you have at least $15,000 you are willing to spend on one. Space is limited, it is the shopping district, so prices are high. The wisest idea, is to set multiple homes from your actual home to your place of work, so you dont have to walk everywhere! So do /sethome to begin! Then keep working and make sure to interact with players and form bonds that will help you throughout your adventure in DubCraft!
There are obviously ways to donate to keep the server running, and prices are a little steep, just because as of now, it takes a lot to run it. You can find some of this on the Info Ave. Board, but for more details email [email protected] Donating gets you the donator rank, a special world for you and whoever you want (dependent on how much you pay), and Creative mode if that is what you choose to pay for. (Creative mode is only togglable by ops of the server, op is not for sale, for prices and more info email [email protected] or send in a contact form at http://dubco.net/contact.html
If you need any more help feel free to email me personally or talk to any staff available.
We also have a bad video of the server, so feel free to make a new one! Money is given to the best video!
|Tags:||Dubcraft, Dubco, Winning, Server, 247, Fast, Updating, Professional, Economy, Iconomy, Multiverse, Multiple, Worlds, Good, Map, Plugins, Many, Xbox, Ps3, Players, Fuck, Wii, Lol, Modified, Pay, Rights, PVP, Roleplay|
|Credit:||PlannedBoredom, WedTM, Staff, All the Donators, MCSL Staff|
Join us to post comments.