Level 18 : Journeyman Blockhead
Posted 07/30/13 11:46:07 am , last updated: 03/05/14 3:53:25 pm
|Status:||Online! Pinged: 03/07/14|
Direwolf 20 1.0.18
Tutorial (How to install FTB direwolf20)
- Download the FTB launcher (http://www.feed-the-beast.com/#download_wrapper)
- Install on the desktop or wherever you want it (You can create a desktop shortcut later)
- Choose the FTB direwolf20 1.0.18 modpack
- Click ok and install the modpack.
- Select the mod pack from the list of mod packs on the left.
- Add your Minecraft account by entering your username and password at the bottom of the launcher.
- Launch Feed the beast direwolf20 and join:play.timber-networks.com
- No griefing
- Grief prevention
- Minigames (coming soon)
- Random teleportation into world from spawn
- Teamspeak access
- Intergrated website (enjin)
- Helpful and active staff
- Friendly community that will be glad to help you
- PvP is allowed
- Do not ask for ranks/items
- No stealing from any form of storage
- Duping or any other form of exploit is not allowed
- Using any form of hacked client that will give you an advantage over other players is not allowed
- Any kind of 3rd party clients that grant you extra abilities like flying are not allowed. (If you want to see if your 3rd party client is allowed ask a member of staff before it's too late)
- Offensive language is not allowed
- Griefing is not allowed
Additional NotesThis server uses the brand new Feed the beast direwolf 20mod pack. The mod pack runs on 1.6.4 Minecraft and offers a load of new mods which will enrich your Minecraft multiplayer experience.
Join us to post comments.