2,342Views, 2 today
Get Embed Code
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
Posted 01/16/12 9:17:05 am
|Status:||Offline Pinged: 11/10/12|
Now with Graylisting
About our Tekkit Survival Server
The Hammer Tekkit Surval Server was born when some of the more creative members of our Minecraft-playing community got bored of standard Minecraft. Via a set of innovative mods to the Minecraft server and client, Tekkit enables players to build and use automated machines via extended crafting toolchains. On our Tekkit Survival Server, you can build quarries to mine the riches of your land, tree farms to grow and harvest wood, and even nuclear reactors to power it all!
The Hammer Tekkit Survival Server is a 20-slot server. Our last map reset was 13 January 2012, so we have a totally fresh, new world ready for you to explore!
What Is Tekkit?
Tekkit is the installer for the Technic collection of Minecraft mods. It incorporates all the mods that we use to add depth and variety to the stock Minecraft experience into an easy-to-use package. We currently use Tekkit 1.1.4, which includes:
Advanced Machines for IC2
Ã¢€Â¦among many others.
Our Minecraft servers are pretty laid-back places, but we do have some ground rules.
1) Obey WheatonÃ¢€™s Law: DonÃ¢€™t Be A Dick.
2) Griefing is NOT tolerated, and is grounds for an immediate ban.
3) Do not steal from your fellow miners. This includes blocks, resources, and power.
4) PvP combat is frowned upon. However, if you catch a miner stealing, you are entitled to pursue justiceÃ¢€Â¦
5) Build your quarries with regard for the visual environment. Quarry over water, under the surface, or cover them once they are finished. Big, deep square holes in the landscape are an eyesore.
6) Use common sense and caution with nuclear materials (nukes and nuclear reactors.) Use them wisely and protect your reactors to prevent meltdowns.
How To Join
1) Install Tekkit 1.1.4 into a fresh, clean install of Minecraft 1.0. There must be no other mods present prior to this step.
2) Join the server as a Guest, ask questions, look around. One of the Admins / Mods will promote you to Member :)
|Tags:||Survival, Modified, Graylist, Whitelist|
Join us to post comments.