14,459Views, 8 today
- 104 Comments
- 21 Favorites
Get Embed Code
Level 27 : Expert Miner
|Status:||Online! Pinged: 10/01/14|
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.8|
The Original Heroes RPG Minecraft server.
- Many Classes to chose from! Paladin, Ranger, Wizard, Cleric and more!
- Many Professions! Engineer, Smith, Farmer, Merchant and more!
- Many Skills! Cast Fireball, Backflip, Bolt and 200 more!
- Custom Mobs and Items!
- MAGIC! MELEE! PvP!
Enjoy a truly RPG experience in a Minecraft World!
Level up and gain attribute points to spend.
Customize your character as you level to obtain the game style you like.
If you like Dungeon & Dragons and Minecraft this is the server for you!
|Tags:||Heroes, Minecraft, Rpg, Minecraft Server, Survival, Minecraft PVP, PVP|
|Credit:||Kainzo (Founder) - Apherdite (Founder)|
Note: Showing last 25 of 29 logs.
Update #29 : 09/20/2014 6:39:55 pm9/20/14
Update #28 : 06/21/2014 11:54:38 am6/21/14
STEP ONE: REGISTER ON HEROCRAFTONLINE.COM WITH YOUR IN-GAME NAME
STEP TWO: LOG INTO MC.HEROCRAFTONLINE.COM and TYPE /REGISTER <EMAIL>
Update #27 : 06/13/2014 3:23:22 am6/13/14
Coming June 20th @ 3pm CST, we'd like to announce the new face of Herocraft. There's a lot to cover in this announcement so it's categorized.
First off, this complete network reset is for the betterment of the community and the longevity of the server. It took careful planning and debate to come to this decision. Please note that the "Adventure" map is still heavily being worked on and the majority of these changes will support a seamless integration to the Adventure release via the central server.
- The whitelist has been removed in favor of an in-game registration system. /register <email> - this ties your account to the forums (if you are whitelisted the process is not needed)
- New central server for travel, trade and plot purchase. This server grants the ability to take a boat (and back) to the preferred server of your choice.
- Players will reconnect to the "last" connected server. No more hub/lobby runs.
- Players will now have their Inventory and Class transfer seamlessly from one server to another on enabled servers.
- A new ban system is implemented and will be relied on for network bans/kicks for offenders.
What does NOT reset:
- Supporter perks
- Most store purchases
Revamped PVP Systems:
- Season 1 of Clan-PVP Starts July 1st - Top Clans will get prizes and titles (more later)
- A new season of PVP stats will occur every 3 months, similar to Ladders and Seasons in various games. Prizes different for each.
- Introducing "Clans" for fair PVP rankings. Killing "civilians" players wont increase PVP rank. Wage war and form new alliances!
- New Conquest World PVP Objectives to reward those who control points similar to King of the Hill style game-modes. Conquest will run at off-times and one every 6 hours in the center of PVP world.
- Central will have 4 Trade districts (each more expensive than the last and larger shop areas), an open arena for quick PVP, the tutorial portal for players to easily revisit and a harbor that has boats going to each server.
- Central, by Clans Season 2, will have the Royal and Commons plots district for rent/purchase.
- PVP and PVE spawn worlds and terrain have been reset and recreated on a new seed. PVE will not be based on amplified terrain or have any negative for staying / leveling there.
- The FFA (resource/free for all ruins) server will be created by Season 2 of Clans and can be found via the boat at central.
- LWC database/count will be world-specific.
- Exchange now accepts gold bars as payment and will pay for users trading them in.
- Soul Shards have increased in value. Their new amounts are in order - 1s / 3s / 9s / 15s / 250s
- Recipes are now restricted based on Profession. If you are unable to make something, find someone of that profession to create it. Specific notes on will be under http://hc.to/notes
- A large majority of the heavily needed recipes are granted to "Crafter" Profession, with things like Iron+ Armor/Weps granted to Smith.
- Vanilla villager trading is no longer an option. Villagers can be placed as a shopkeeper to trade for goods you desire if you possess the means.
- Protection Enchantments can no longer be created by Enchanters but may be gained via other means.
- Relics can now be traded in at central to ShopKeepers for higher relics.
Tokens and Medals:
- Non-LOSTSOUL and IN-CLAN players will drop medals on death to be traded with NPCs at central, rewards vary from Protection armor to Sharpness Weapons.
- Token of Favor will be granted on each purchase of the store, rare votes and other methods to be turned in for very sought after rewards such as Crate Keys and Boost Tokens.
- We will be using the latest Residence rewritten plugin for all future content, a new wiki will be linked with the changed commands and usability.
- SRM plugin will be removed for BuyRegion for shop rentals at Central and other places.
Supporter and Store Changes:
- Several slight changes will be introduced to the store and supporter ranks and subscriptions. All will be documented and posted in the appropriate places.
- Loot crates will no longer be bought directly from the store. A user will purchase a Golden Crate Key - that will be used to open a Locked Loot Crate (either obtained from slaying mobs or trading in Tokens of Favor)
- By Season 2 - we will be introducing the "Hall of Heroes" - a high brow area within Central that can only be obtained through purchase via the store and top voters, the areas are free to sell / trade with other players as the free market allows.
Party size reduced to 5 in PVP. 10 in Shrine. 15 in RPG.
Removal of Protection Enchants
Introduction of Recipe Restriction for Professions
... in depth notes found at http://hc.to/notes
Multiverse will be removed in favor for a network specific warp/teleport system.
Offtopic chat has been renamed "OOC" chat for Out of Character.
VoteScripts removed in favor of the updated GAListener for queue rewards (offline rewards!)
Update #26 : 05/12/2014 2:16:57 am5/12/14
Update #25 : 05/02/2014 4:29:57 pm5/02/14
Things have been a bit busy - we've made several optimizations to Heroes and other things in our code to hopefully reduce spikes and any lag you may see. This is an ongoing thing and will take time for it to be worked out completely.
First, I wanted to make sure you saw that we promoted two new mods (@Galaxial and @Jonsoon) and a new admin @TheYeti.
Staff is the reason why Herocraft is so great and keeping the server a great place for everyone to play!
Below are detail notes about Patch 5.3 and the changes that it entails. You'll also notice that we now have Minecraft on-screen damage indicators which will help with every day play! These do not require a modded client to see and everyone can experience them.
Townships minimum requirement reduced to 5 (small), 10 (medium), 15 (large) 25 (huge)
Server-tags now before the player's name - better background messaging system for cross-server.
On-screen damage now shows whenever you deal damage to a player/mob. REJOICE!
ChestShop updated to 1.7.9 version and will require users to come online once for their shops to be usable.
Voting now gives both combat and profession exp.
Exp gained from voting reduced to 35
Updated MariaDB (SQL) to 10.0 from 5.5 - this should improved some savings that we do.
Updated server to MC 1.7.9 - 1.7.2 clients should be able to connect without issue.
Updated BungeeCord framework to latest for MC 1.7.9 connections
Daily restarts now happen at 12AM and 12PM CST for all servers with restarts.
Party chat is once again locked for members just in the party.
There's more to do for balance but we wanted to push this now so we can work on future stuff.
All ELO/PVP ranks are reset on release of Patch 5.30
Totems take up less room and are taller.
Added "LabelChest" skill for Merchant (58) (allows renaming of all chests for better organization/etc)
reduced item damage by 5 across the board.
decrease max-equip weight by 2.5
add DragonDash (a velocity based physical charge that pushes and deals dmg to enemy)
Increased range to 7 (was 6)
Reduce damage to base 40 (from 50)
Reduce damage to 35 from 55
Increase range to 8 (was 6)
Increase Skill-Rupture damage per move to 20 (up from 5)
Increase Skill-Lunge max distance to 8 (from 6)
Fix Bladegrasp's duration (now base of 5 seconds) and cooldown (10mins)
Lower base-equip weight from 47.50 to 45
Lower base item damage.
Base-max Health now 625 (from 650)
base-max-health: 625 (Lowered from 650)
base-max-equipment-weight: 32 (Lowered from 36)
Skill-ExplosiveShot now requires 1 gundpowder to use.
Remove fire effect from ExplosiveShot.
Normalize bonespear velocity to 0.75s from 0.5s (test was 1.0s)
Increase mana cost to 130m from 110m
Adjust fireball damage (to 90 base) and damage per int to 1.5 from 1.75
Reduce distance in Arcaneblast
Reduced Blink range by 1 block and per-int-range to 0.1
Add ChaoticVisions in place of Plaguebomb - 80 dmg, scales with int, radius 4 distance 12, similar to bonespear effects
Shaman is now under the Caster Path and skills following will be adjusted accordingly
Remove particle effects from Skill-EngulfingTotem.
Reduce base damage on Skill-FirestrikeTotem by 10.
Decrease area that totems require to cast, it is now 1x3
Decrease Totem CD's to 35s
Increase Ire cast to 0.5 seconds
Change "Force" skills to increase with INT for dmg intead of STR
Increase slow-effect on Ironfist by 1
Increase base equipment weight by 5
Lower starting HP to 630 (from 650)
Update #24 : 04/27/2014 2:33:56 am4/27/14
Update #23 : 04/25/2014 12:56:05 pm4/25/14
Update #22 : 04/23/2014 11:45:45 pm4/23/14
Update #21 : 04/08/2014 11:02:15 am4/08/14
Update #20 : 04/01/2014 10:49:33 am4/01/14
Update #19 : 03/06/2014 9:18:48 am3/06/14
Update #18 : 01/30/2014 9:44:00 pm1/30/14
Update #17 : 12/27/2013 9:13:54 pm12/27/13
Update #16 : 12/23/2013 12:30:05 am12/23/13
Santa needs your help! Monsters have invaded the homes in Haven and have stolen the presents from under every tree! It is now up to the Heroes of Haven to step in and claim these presents back so the children of Haven can continue to have a great holiday season!
Slay the monsters of Haven to recover Santa's presents!
Mobs have a chance to drop a special item that looks like a chest*, called "Stolen Christmas Present". Collect these presents and Santa will visit you and give you a random present**!
How to participate:
- Collect "Stolen Christmas Present".
- When you have 20 collected presents, place the presents in a secure chest of your choice.
- Create a petition in front of that chest named "Santa, I found some stolen presents!"
- Wait for Santa*** to collect the presents and place a gift in it for you!
- You can repeat this as many times as you want!
*Do not place these chests, doing so will cancel its special powers! Santa will be very upset!
**Based on a list of predetermined items in a loot table. Prizes will be awarded based on RNG.
***Depending on Santa's availability, this may take a few hours!
Update #15 : 12/18/2013 2:15:59 am12/18/13
Update #14 : 11/19/2013 11:06:24 pm11/19/13
Upcoming changes - Nov 22nd
Mob Scaling!Mobs will now increase in power, dmg and exp based on their distance from spawn. If you live on the outer rim, now is the time to relocate areas, otherwise you may be battling for your home!
The edge of map areas are meant to be increased difficulty for small groups to conquer efficiently. This change will be applied to all current worlds of Herocraft, including; Haven/Ruins/Nether. In the future, this may be adapted to drop more (or different loot) for 'higher level' monsters.
Profession Exp Changes!Most professions have increased how they gain exp and level up. Various skills will now award the hero, exp, for performing them.
For specific information regarding the class changes refer to this thread.
Shaman Class, Horses, 1.7.2, PVE Server and Adventure:These things are still on the plate and we're actively working on making them a reality. Several factors come into play and lengthen the time of some of these things from happening. Just know that they will be in for future use/exploration! We're also looking for more active developers and builders for our up and coming projects! If you're interested please see this thread - Recruiting Devs
If you're still reading - you're in luck! Use the coupon code "MOBSCALE" for 10% off your entire basket of the store! (Limit one per person, expires Nov 30th - valid at participating Herocraft Servers)
We're still knee deep in updating for 1.7.2, we're primarily waiting for Bukkit to update to 1.7.2 before we can have an official 1.7.2 server out. Expect the map generation to increase to 5000R.
Update #13 : 10/11/2013 1:23:34 am10/11/13
Make sure to hc.to/vote
Update #12 : 10/01/2013 12:54:26 am10/01/13
Thanks for being patient!
Update #11 : 08/20/2013 1:23:33 am8/20/13
Update #10 : 07/02/2013 9:19:44 pm7/02/13
ETA is 1-3 weeks.
Update #9 : 06/15/2013 9:01:49 am6/15/13
Update #8 : 06/02/2013 6:44:48 pm6/02/13
Update #7 : 05/28/2013 10:09:40 pm5/28/13
Update #6 : 05/04/2013 1:34:01 pm5/04/13
Update #5 : 04/23/2013 6:39:22 pm4/23/13
Comments : 104
Join us to post comments.