Mantle-Craft - Premium hosted server - London, UK
2,319Views, 14 today
Get Embed Code
Level 10 : Journeyman Cake
Posted 06/05/12 9:58:57 am , last updated: 05/19/13 6:03:01 pm
|Status:||Online! Pinged: 05/21/13|
Welcome to the Mantle-Craft page for PlanetMinecraft.
The Community:Mantle Assasins is a small international online gaming community established back in 2005, split between Guild Wars 2 & Minecraft. We are currently looking to grow & develop our Minecraft Community to a level that it rivals our Guild Wars 2 Community. Both communities are hosted on the same website, forums & VoIP (TeamSpeak3 Server), allowing for a level of interaction between the 2 communities. We have in the past held competitions & matches between the GW2 & MC Communities in other games such as Left 4 Dead 2, League of Legends etc... Although we do not support communities specifically for games outside of Minecraft & Guild Wars 2.
To keep with the theme of Minecraft, we have dubbed our Minecraft Community as 'Mantle-Craft', instead of our originally named community 'Mantle Assasins' which we have used in Guild Wars 1 & 2.
It is also worthy to note that our requirements for each community are different, with the Guild Wars 2 Community generally being aged 20+, consisting of players with full time jobs/study &/or families of their own to look after. Whereas the Minecraft Community consists of players aged between 12-20, a lot of this is due to the age range of the games themselves attract, & has had a direct impact on our recruitment standards.
In total, we have 4 staff positions that are obtainable by players. However, only 2 of them can be applied for, & the other 2 you must be approached by a the Servers ownership for. The 2 positions that can be applied for are Moderator & Builder. To put it simply, the moderator 'moderates' the Minecraft Community, & is also charged with server advertising & community support/development. The Builder, has no responsibilities towards the community itself & is charged with developing the visual appeal of the server.
Do not think that you will get one of these ranks by just applying if you have never played on the server before. We run a system for these ranks, where you will require 2 members of staff to reference you before you will even be considered! What this means, is that you will need to play on the server as a member, spend some time to become a trusted member of the community. Once you're in a position where at least 2 members of staff are willing to reference you, then you can submit an application successfully.
*Spamming staff to reference you will have the opposite effect, we want people that care about the community & the server. Not people that only care about themselves & having a need to be more highly ranked than others in the community!*
About the Server
So! Lets get down to the stuff that you really want to know. You want to know what this server offers that would entice you to stay around & pick it as your server to play on. As has already been said, we run Bukkit on our server, which enables us to use a range of plug-in's to change &/or enhance the experience of both staff & players on the server. While there will always be changes to the plug-in's & configurations of those plug-in's on the Server, we do have a general direction we want to take ourselves. The first, is that we enable ways for players to protect themselves, this is done both through the use of Lockette & our website. Using our website we are able to ensure a safe environment for our players without applying loads of restrictions! The 2nd important thing for us is that we enhance the survival aspect on the server by requiring players to actually work to survive through a series of events that can begin on the Server.
There are a total of 4 worlds on the Server. World Hub, Survival, Nether & The End (although we may be removing The End at some point as it is only ever used to create large Enderman grinders). The later 3 worlds are all pretty standard, & won't require any specific explanations as they are common on most Minecraft Servers.
The World Hub is to act as a central world that links between any current & future worlds that we will host on the Server. So if in future our builders create an 'Adventure World', we can use the World Hub to link it in conveniently. The World Hub, due to the scale of it is still under developments. It is split into 4 quarters, each representing an element/theme. Earth, Fire, Ice & Air, currently only the Earth element is finished, but provides the basics, such as a warp to a jungle in the Survival World & a small shop that sells things you can get from beneath the Earth.
Location: United Kingdom, London
Slot Size: 10
Premium Dedicated Server Host - 24/7 uptime
Premium MySQL Database - 24/7 uptime
As you can see from the statistics, we have easily more than enough RAM to support more slots. And we do intend to increase the slot amount as players join our Minecraft Community, thanks to the services our host offers, we can make this change at the click of a button & the increase will be instant. We're just keeping costs down as to not waste money ;)
- Default rank for new players, only allowed to chat & walk around. Cannot be hurt by players, mobs or environmental damage.
- Obtained by registering on our website & verifying their MC account with their website account. Done automatically & does not require a member of staff to be present. Recruits are able to build & destroy blocks on the Server, but cannot use any commands, except for /tpaccept if a Member invites them to tp.
- Obtained by becoming a recruit first, & then submitting an application form that can be found on our website for Member status. Once obtained, the player will be given full access to Plug-in & Server commands that are assigned to a player of Member status. Does not receive staff commands!
- CoreMember is obtained by players who have been playing on the Server for over a year. There are currently no special permissions for this rank, & is only used to show that they have been on the Server for a long time.
- VIP is obtained by a small donation to the Server. Regardless of your rank, even the staff members, you can obtain this rank. Note: This rank is not visual & only provides the permissions that come with it. VIP permissions enable the player to use /heal & /feed (Both have cooldowns), /hat, also enables player to use coloured chat, set an infinite amount of /homes on the Server & keep xp upon death.
- Each night, there is a chance that a BloodMoon event will begin. During this event, you can either decide to put on your diamond armor, equip your weapons & tackle these mobs on steroids for increased rewards. Or you can barrier up inside of your home & bunker down for the night in hopes that they don't catch you!
- CustomItems allows for the creation of unique items on the Server, with different rarity grades. These items allow you to obtain items with enchantment levels as high as 10, or possess unique abilities, such as instant mining, thunder bolts & explosive hits. Players can obtain these items by exploring mysterious towers that can sometimes spawn nearby.
- Essentials is our base plug-in for convenience, allowing players to use warps, tp commands, iconomy, home commands, ignore, mail-system as well as many other commands available to both players & staff to further improve a players experience on the server.
- We all know who Herobrine is, & we have him on Mantle-Craft to keep players on their toes. You never know when he might be watching! He does appear rarely though as to not harass the players to the extent of madness & is only seen every few days.
- HyperConomy is our dynamic shop plug-in, supporting stock & dynamic pricing. As the stock of an item starts to run low, prices start going up, encouraging people to start selling into it to increase stocks. Same as when there's an excess of items in stock, prices drop to encourage players to buy that item. HyperConomy also allows players to set up their own ChestShop where ever they please to sell their own wares, avoiding the tax fee incurred if you use the server shop.
- Lockette allows players to lock all of their doors, chests, trapdoors, enchant tables, furnaces etc... Stopping other players from using or stealing their things.
- As an alternative to Towny & Factions, we use Guilds (Now named Kingdoms due to conflicting name with another plug-in on bukkit.org). It allows for the basic functions that we require of it, which is for players to group together in Guilds, & claim land to protect their homes & creations. It also disables PvP between people of the same guild. We don't use it for anything outside of this, & players are not able to claim each others land or damage it if declaring war on each other.
Please visit our website @ www.mantleassasins.com to make any queries or applications.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.5|
|Tags:||Modified, Rights, Roleplay, Creative, Survival, LWC, McMMO, Dynamic Iconomy, Whitelist|
More slots : 04/29/2013 7:18:59 pm4/29/13
We also have Tekkit : 04/28/2013 5:21:41 pm4/28/13
Guilds developers changed name : 04/20/2013 7:34:56 pm4/20/13
Added Guilds plug-in : 02/21/2013 9:11:26 pm2/21/13
Looking for Staff : 01/09/2013 9:59:37 pm1/09/13
Reconstruction : 12/25/2012 5:52:50 pm12/25/12
Hunger Games down : 08/07/2012 3:53:55 pm8/07/12
MySQL : 07/31/2012 12:09:40 pm7/31/12
Survival Games : 07/30/2012 4:39:11 pm7/30/12
- Would delete a players inventory after they finish their match on occasion.
- The winner of the match would commonly be launched into the void & killed.
More /sethome\'s for players : 07/21/2012 3:53:15 pm7/21/12
Rank1 = 1 sethome
Rank3 = 2 sethome
Rank6 = 3 sethome
Rank9 = 4 sethome
Rank1 = 1 sethome
Rank2 = 2 sethome
Rank3 = 3 sethome
Rank9 = 9 sethome
Rank10 = 10 sethome
Plug-in alterations : 07/20/2012 3:08:03 pm7/20/12
- Standard Rank players will receive £1,000 for each hour they play on the server.
- Staff Rank players will receive £2,000 for each hour they play on the server.
- VIP Rank players will receive £2,500 for each hour they play on the server.
Time Is Money : 07/17/2012 8:08:13 am7/17/12
- Players get paid £5 iconomy for each minute they are logged into the server.
- If a player is inactive for longer than 3 minutes, they will no longer be paid.
- A player cannot get paid more than £1,000 for a single session.
- A session can only last for a maximum of 3 hours 20 minutes.
The money isn't paid directly into a players balance, they must first go to an 'ATM' service, & collect the money from there for their current session. If a player logs out or loses their connection, the amount they would have received for that session is reset back to 0, losing the amount they would have earned in their previous session. So make sure you collect your money from an ATM before you log out of the server!
At this point in time there is only 1 ATM, located at the World Hub (Spawn), if the plug-in trial is successful, more ATM's will be added to the Biome Spawns as well.
Server Error Fixed : 07/15/2012 5:59:25 pm7/15/12
Started planning new Ranks hierarchy : 07/11/2012 3:36:27 pm7/11/12
The perks given to VIP players won't be so overpowering that it causes the server to not be worth playing unless you obtain a VIP rank. We prioritize our community over any server finances & always will.
Plug-in changes : 07/08/2012 11:50:53 am7/08/12
- New Hunger Games plug-in being implemented
Re-adding 2 plug-in\'s : 07/02/2012 8:33:20 pm7/02/12
- BloodMoon plug-in brought back to server
Massive Server Overhaul : 07/02/2012 10:47:19 am7/02/12
- The End has been removed
- The original Creative world has been removed
- A new FlatWorld Creative has been added & will be Builder & Donator access only.
- Removed Crematoria along with the SunBurn plug-in
- BloodMoon has been removed (May be brought back)
- Casino Slots has been removed (May be brought back)
- Removed Eden world
- Removed Anarchy world
- Removed Reservations plug-in
- Temporarily removed TreasureHunt plug-in
Since these changes the server is now running smooth & lag free.
Hunger Games : 06/28/2012 8:49:55 pm6/28/12
Please note if you are new to the server, you must be any rank above Guest  to be able to participate in the Hunger Games events.
Ram Upgrade : 06/27/2012 7:14:36 pm6/27/12
Special thanks to moviemuncher13 & ZirixZero.
Disabled SkyBlock : 06/25/2012 7:18:20 pm6/25/12
Adding Hunger Games : 06/24/2012 4:29:42 pm6/24/12
Removed Factions : 06/21/2012 12:02:26 pm6/21/12
SkyBlock added : 06/21/2012 12:14:38 am6/21/12
Everybody gets their own spawned SkyBlock when first joining the SkyBlock world.
- You must possess a rank higher than guest to participate.
- Type /newisland when starting first time.
- If you guy wrong type /newisland replace to start again.
- Type any tp commands to leave, ex. tpa, spawn, home etc...
- To go back to your SkyBlock at any time, type /tphome
Phase 1: New Ranks : 06/13/2012 4:48:08 pm6/13/12
Join us to post comments.