Tech World [Tekkit] [24/7] [Economy] [100 Slots]16GB RAM
29,484Views, 1 today
Get Embed Code
Level 44 : Master Creeper Hugger
Posted 01/26/12 1:57:56 pm , last updated: 09/11/12 2:40:10 pm
|Status:||Offline Pinged: 04/10/13|
You must use the Tekkit client to log into the server!
Create you own nation of towns and claim your own land, for you residents to be safe in. Set taxes and sell plots to them.
Here at Techworld we focus on community and fun! We believe in playing legit: Even our moderators and admins cannot spawn items and play 100% legit. When you start off, you have nothing. You may either run into the wilderness and build your own house, or you can join a town that already exists. As you progress through the server you will be able to trade with other players and gain enough credits to eventually found your own town. Manage it to become the largest town.
Gather enough resources to build the most efficient nuclear plant. Construct a rail network. Everything is possible with Tekkit on Techworld.
- Our kind staff are dedicated to offer you the help and support you need to enjoy the game.
- At Techworld we utilise powerful hardware in order to make sure that there will be no interruptions for you as a player. Everything runs on dedicated hardware which gives us full control and a more predictable environment. With top-tier bandwidth providers our server stays up 99.9% - and without any lag.
- Thanks the to the Application process we ensure that our community is friendly and mature. We are currently looking for more players to join our community, especially builders and creative folk. If you have very little Tekkit experience, don't feel as though you aren't welcome. We love to help new players get the feel for it.
- Teamspeak 3 Server
- Fully featured Forums
- PvP is disabled on the server. However, you can fight players in the arena.
- We have EE disabled as it is overpowered and spoils the fun. Come on. Couple of cobble generators and you have yourself an infinite diamond source.
Important Server Plugins
- BOSEonomy - Enables an economy system and players to trade with the server currency: "Credits"
- Showcase - Players are able to create their own shops and buy/sell from other players even when you're offline.
- LWC - Lock your chests, doors, furnaces and even your nuclear reactors against those pesky thieves.
- Essentials - Many basic and useful commands such as warp, tp and sethome.
- HawkEye - Logs all blocks which players break and place, thus allowing us to identify, rollback and ban griefers, rendering your buildings safe
- Simple Spleef - Play spleef in our dedicated arena. Get rewarded with credits for winning a game.
- Lottery - Go for the big Jackpot by buying a lottery ticket and hoping for the best.
- ChopTree2 - Chop those trees down just like cactus. Hit the bottom log and the whole tree breaks!
If you wish to build, please apply here
Click here to see our dynamic map.
Log in now with your Tekkit 3.0.4 client. No registration required. You can tour the server, just not build and chat.
Important features disabled
- Mining laser disabled - Anti Griefing
- Making nukes and other explosives is disabled - Anti-Grief
- 100% disabled - We genuinely believe that Equivalent Exchange is overpowered and spoils the fun.
Battle with other players in the spleef arena for credits.
A view of the Spleef Arena from inside.
The Mega Mall - Players trade with each other here. Thanks to the Showcase Plugin, players can even trade when someone else is offline!
The Town Hall of the capital city Eden.
Slots: 64 Slots
Location: Paris, France
Processor: Intel Xeon E3-1270 Quad Core 3.80 GHz CPU
RAM: 16 GB
Solid State Drives
1 GB/s connection
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.2.5|
|Tags:||Tekkit, Minecraft, Server, Survival, Modified, Whitelist, Industrial, Craft, Buildcraft, Pipes, Electricity, Mod|
Note: Showing last 25 of 74 logs.
Update #74 : 05/26/2012 6:19:40 pm5/26/12
Update #73 : 05/24/2012 3:39:22 pm5/24/12
Update #72 : 05/20/2012 5:38:01 pm5/20/12
Update #71 : 05/18/2012 4:29:40 pm5/18/12
Update #70 : 05/16/2012 4:18:49 pm5/16/12
Update #69 : 05/13/2012 4:25:02 pm5/13/12
Update #68 : 05/12/2012 3:55:25 pm5/12/12
Update #67 : 05/11/2012 3:24:41 pm5/11/12
Update #66 : 05/10/2012 3:51:32 pm5/10/12
Update #65 : 05/09/2012 2:26:57 pm5/09/12
Update #64 : 05/07/2012 5:51:34 pm5/07/12
Update #63 : 05/06/2012 5:26:59 pm5/06/12
Update #62 : 05/04/2012 6:09:37 pm5/04/12
Update #61 : 05/03/2012 5:36:36 pm5/03/12
Update #60 : 05/02/2012 3:30:32 pm5/02/12
Update #59 : 05/02/2012 3:19:50 pm5/02/12
Update #58 : 05/02/2012 3:18:37 pm5/02/12
Update #57 : 04/30/2012 2:14:58 pm4/30/12
Update #56 : 04/28/2012 6:07:15 pm4/28/12
Update #55 : 04/27/2012 6:02:21 pm4/27/12
Update #54 : 04/24/2012 1:57:06 pm4/24/12
Update #53 : 04/22/2012 2:58:55 pm4/22/12
Update #52 : 04/21/2012 3:19:12 pm4/21/12
Update #51 : 04/20/2012 1:47:15 pm4/20/12
Update #50 : 04/19/2012 1:59:05 pm4/19/12
Join us to post comments.