MINECRAFT ULTRA HARDCORE (FREE FOR ALL)
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger
Posted on 8/18/2012 : 8/18/12 11:41 am
Server Info : RID 1154148
|Status:||Offline Pinged: 11/20/13|
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.3.1|
|Submit your project|
Minecraft Ultra Hardcore
Server offline until starting time.
Minecraft Ultra Hardcore is a gamemode which is installed to a bukkit server which is a fun gamemode making minecraft a hole new experience.
Donate to keep the server running and have more games!
Please read all of the topic for the infomation.
What Game Is Being Hosted
Season 1 - FFA (Free For All)
To join please fill out this form
Do You Have A Mic?:
Will You Be Able To Attend The Next Game?:
Date: August 18th 2012.
Time: 19:00 GMT
Meeting: You will need to download teamspeak if you haven't and join the teamspeak
that we are meeting on. It would help if you had a microphone.
Teamspeak IP: 220.127.116.11:17357
Extra Info: Join with a name such as #UHC#Name. For example #UHC#Jawdcraft.
- No teams or alliances during the match (unless otherwise stated prior to match start).
- No hacks or cheats (obviously). This includes any mod that can give you an advantage. Optifine for example is fine.
- No branch mining or strip mining, natural resources are gathered in caves, ravines, mineshafts, or on the surface. You can dig down(staircase) to locate a cave, if you can't find a natural openingand you can dig if you hear something nearby. i.e. water, lava, mob, or victim but NO really long tunnels.
- Dont base your game on getting diamonds. If you find some while looking for iron/gold, then that is completly fair, but dont spend 3 hours looking for diamonds.
- No 1x1 towers unless searching for other players.
- No camping in forts / buildings or inviting players to your coordinates while inside a fort / building.
- If you find a way out of the Bedrock wall you are forbidden to leave the bedrock wall so do not go out otherwise you are disqualified.
Games We Do
We have a few different game plays we play with this plugin.
FFA - Free For All: When everyone is against each other winner takes all.
DT - Double Team: When everyone pairs with a partner and we have mutiple teams fighting to win by eliminating others and making there team win.
QT - Quad Team: When everyone is put into a team with 4 Players per team and fight other players to win the game for there team.
What does the gamemode change?
- Health regen from full hunger bar removed, health can only be regenerated by golden apples/health potions.
- Golden apple recipe changed from gold nuggets to gold ingots and glistering melon recipe changed from gold nugget to a gold block.
- Ghasts have a chance to drop gold ingots instead of ghast tears (removes regen potions)
- Playerlist shows players health level with colours.
Additional NotesUltra Hardcore Server