Level 77 : Legendary Technomancer
|Status:||Online! Pinged: 02/13/16|
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.8|
|Tags:||MineZ, Minecraft, Survival, Zombie, PvP, PvE, Hardcore, DayZ, Giant, Thirst, Hunger, Modified, Shotbow, PVP, SMASH, Annihilation, Gold Rush, When, Rogue, Pve, Grand, Theft, Auto, Gtamc, Gta, Mine|
SHOTBOW 2016 ROADMAP : 01/30/2016 11:42:39 am1/30/16
Looking back at 2015, we decided to take a close look at the core goals for the network. While we’ve always committed to bringing innovative gameplay to our users, it was clear we’ve spread ourselves a little thin by trying to support every mode we’ve ever created. This resulted in us neglecting those modes that really drive the passion of our users, and in 2016 we have dedicated ourselves to reinventing Shotbow for the better. This will mean a lot of changes around the network, but we hope that bringing a laser focus to our most played modes will result in a great year for our players, our staff, and the network as a whole.
To the Garage!First, we plan to take down a number of games that were either never meant to be supported long term or need to have some serious time with a developer. Many of these will make a return in a future arcade mode whereby users can group up together and compete by seamlessly playing a variety of mini-games (think WarioWare). Others will be recoded to be released as standalone offerings. But for the time being we are going to be bringing them into the Shotbow garage. These modes include Ghostcraft, Lightbikes, Crafting Mama, Hidden in Plain Sight, Flappy Chick, Sweepers, Craftybomber, Wasted, and Assault. For some, this will be difficult news, but the idea is that we can recode/refine these games to be relaunched at a later time in a much better format. This lets us focus on our core offerings.
Community FeedbackCommunity feedback will be a pillar for Shotbow in 2016. Starting in March, the lead staff member for each active game mode will open up a monthly feedback thread meant to identify game breaking bugs, balance issues, and get a general pulse on the community. We will then take that feedback and spend development resources accordingly. We hope that this is a big step towards ensuring the community is heard and changes are made in a rapid fashion. Why March? We plan to do a lot of bug fixing in February so we start things with a clean slate.
Something New!We will continue to offer new game mode experiences and tweaks to our existing offering. Some things to look forward to in 2016:
- Gold Rush: A fast paced pvp mode with a dynamic objective system. Our feedback on this mode so far is fantastic, and we anticipate you enjoying its frantic and balanced gameplay.
- When in Rogue: Our beloved rogue-like came at a difficult time for the network and was released right before the 1.8 update. It fills a co-operative experience we feel is neglected in the community, and we plan to re-release WiR with a slew of updates. The new WiR will be an amazing experience, and we hope to impress the community with its redesign.
- Wasted Sandbox: ABUDoctor is going to grab Wasted and give it a much needed overhaul. The new Wasted will address some of the issues we had with the old mode, while making it more fast paced and integrating a progressive upgrade system. Our design document is looking great for this mode, and old players can expect a refreshing take on our popular gun based sandbox mode. Gun Game and Control will be standalone offerings.
- MineZ (Classic): We know there are some issues with damage and some major bugs in the game. These are a high priority and will be fixed rapidly.
- MineZ 2 rebalance: Many people have wondered why MineZ 2 never took off. After a pretty close look, it is apparent that we tried to make MineZ 2 too much of an RPG and introduced way too much grind. Also, we severely hurt the PvP aspect of the game through a number of mistakes. Socom is heading up a major balance update to the mode, which plans to fix a huge number of major gameplay elements that should keep all of the great aspects of MineZ while expanding on those elements without adding additional grind.
- Gun Game: Playable Now! We've re-released Gun Game as a standalone offering that players are sure to enjoy. Come check it out!
Final ThoughtsShotbow was one of the original Minecraft networks and we are still going strong. However, it is apparent we are long due for some much needed housekeeping. We hope that by providing a slimmer offering we can focus more on our existing game modes while continuing to produce new experiences for players to enjoy. Want to help as a player? Let us know your thoughts on the forums and most importantly, tell your friends about Shotbow! We look forward to an exciting 2016.
Mine Theft Auto Public Release : 01/04/2016 5:44:21 pm1/04/16
Come play the new hit game everyone in Minecraft is talking about - www.minetheftauto.com
Mine Theft Auto Premium Beta : 12/12/2015 1:53:33 pm12/12/15
Find out more about the game at www.minetheftauto.com
Advent Calendar: Day 8 : 12/08/2015 5:02:06 pm12/08/15
What do we have in store for you today? Why, it's a Christmas Head hunt through all of our popular games!
Click through to Read More about our Christmas Head Hunt, such as prizes!
A very MineZ Christmas : 12/04/2015 6:14:33 pm12/04/15
Come check it out!
Update #13 : 11/30/2015 6:33:03 pm11/30/15
Special thanks to our amazing friends at Qubion for putting it together!
Update #12 : 11/29/2015 6:14:08 pm11/29/15
Update #11 : 01/26/2014 2:56:20 am1/26/14
Update #10 : 01/14/2014 11:40:05 pm1/14/14
Update #9 : 12/14/2013 8:48:47 pm12/14/13
Update #8 : 11/05/2013 12:30:01 am11/05/13
Update #7 : 09/19/2013 10:08:57 pm9/19/13
Update #6 : 09/01/2013 4:10:36 pm9/01/13
Update #5 : 08/27/2013 6:05:09 pm8/27/13
Update #4 : 03/13/2013 4:38:13 pm3/13/13
Update #3 : 12/21/2012 2:32:25 pm12/21/12
MineZ is 1.4 : 11/06/2012 1:22:57 pm11/06/12
Update #1 : 09/08/2012 3:26:32 pm9/08/12