OresomeCraft [Australian Server] [SMP and Battle server!l] [24/7]
14,511Views, 42 today
Get Embed Code
Level 27 : Expert Engineer
Posted 03/05/12 1:20:22 am , last updated: 05/24/13 3:33:16 am
|Status:||Online! Pinged: 05/24/13|
Server Address: mc.oresomecraft.com | Website: http://oresomecraft.com
OresomeCraft run a series of fun, dedicated and exciting Minecraft servers. We strive to give our users the best possible gameplay experience so that they can enjoy the game and are servers. We're hosted in Sydney on a dedicated server, this means we can provide a great connection the all users in the Asia Pasific while still maintaining a good connection globally. OresomeCraft has a range of it's own custom plugins and commands to provide a greater and more compatible gameplay experience across our servers. Throughout the servers you will find a number of useful, simple and easy to understand tutorial centres. These can range from protecting your house on our SMP server to using special functions like grappling hooks on our Battle server. We have friendly and experienced staff who are always ready and prepared to help all of our users!
All of our servers are linked via The Hub. This means getting to all our servers is easier than ever. When you first connect to our servers you'll join the Hub server. From there you can teleport between any of our servers either using commands are by walking through the designated portal. You don't need to use the actual hub server to teleport between servers though. From any of our servers you can just type /server to be teleported to the specified server, making each server just a few characters away! For our servers you'll only ever need one server address, since the Hub will automatically join you to the server you were last on. If you like you can still directly join a specific server using its designated server address.
• 100 player slots
• Economy survival server
• Anti hacking and greif protection and rollbacks
• Survival, creative and Events world
• Runs 24/7
• Mob Arena, Spleef, Pig fishing and Connect Four
OresomeCraft SMP aims to provide a fun, exciting and balanced economy survival experience. We do our best to make things interesting and unique and provide things that other servers simply don't. Upon joining users will receive a starter kit containing some basic tools, some food and a speed potion to help you get out of the spawn quicker and find a place to call home sooner. We also have regular events and games running for our users to enjoy. One of them is The Hunt, basically the person who kills the most monsters on the hunt night will recieve a prize, this tends to get most users out of their houses at night.
• Don't be a dick, we enforce this a lot, don't break it!
• No spam, advertising, over swearing or threats.
• Use common sense.
• NO GRIEFING, if it's not yours, don't touch it unless you have permission!
• Be respectful to other users!
• TNT and Fire spread is disabled, don't try!
• If its not yours don't touch it.
• Don't always 'bother' the Admins or Mods, we want to actually play the game too, use a modreq and we will get to you!
• No hacks or mods that give you a unfair advantage over other players! E.g. X-ray, fly, speed, no fall, etc
• Mob Arena
• Spleef Arena
• Connect Four
• Pig fishing!
We also have an Event world, where we host a number of 24/7 games available to all users! One of the popular events is the Mob Arena where people can pick a class and fight for their lives with friends against Monster. We also have a spleef arena that we often host reqular spleef tournaments at. As well as these we also has some more unique minigames such as Connect4 and Pig Fishing, both of which are reset via custom commands.
OresomeCraft Battles is an exciting and unique PvP arena like server. OresomeCraft Battles allows you to play a number of PvP maps in multiple gamemodes. Each map has their own custom items/abilities made specifcally for it to ensure for an enjoyable and new Minecraft PvP experience. The OresomeBattles is 100% custom coded by us and we're adding new features every day. For a bit more info read below and watch the video:
OresomeCraft features a variety of PvP game modes for a different type of gameplay experience each time. Every single of of our maps are able to play every game mode. To vote for a game mode while a vote is being held type /vote . Available game mode names are: tdm, ffa, ctf.
• Team death match (TDM) - Red vs blue. Each player is joined to a specific team to fight against the other team. The team to get to their required number of points first wins the round. Rounds work on a best of three basis.
• Free for all (FFA) - Everyone for themselves. First person to reach 30 kills will win the game!
• Capture the flag (CTF) - Similar to TDM, but with a different objective. There are two teams, red and blue who each have their own flag in a certain part of what ever map is playing. The objective is to capture the other teams flag, and bring it back to your teams flag. The team to sucessfully do this will win the round. Like TDM these matches are based on a best of three basis.
• /join - Join the battle!
• /leave - Leave the battle!
• /vote - Vote for a next map or game mode!
• /spectate - Spectate a running battle.
Casa de Perro:
• Grappling hook: Used to glide around the roof tops from tower to tower in Casa de Perro. If used correctly can be very useful and effiecient. To use left click the fishing rod once to mount it, and then again to be pulled in that general direction.
• Gun: Hold down right click on the blaze rod to unlease some rapid fire machine gun oresomeness! There's a important strategy for using these, as they don't actually do much damage.
• C4: Right click on a block with a peice of leather to prime some C4. After doing this it should create a brick block, this will automatically explode. To make it explode faster shoot it with the gun.
• Frag grenades: Throw an egg to create a 3 x 3 grid of flames where it lands, useful for burning the opposite teams players or structures.
// Still need to get a good picture of Spire.
• Nukes: On Spire there are two buildings oppsite each other, each of these has a chest at the top that contains an nuke (egg), throw this at the enemy and watch them (or you) suffer!
• Turrets: Throughout the map there are gold block structures with a sponge block under the centre of it. While stading in the centre of them ever arrow you fire will become explosive!
• Super block: In the middle of the map there's a giant bedrock spire, climb down to the bottom of it and break the super block to receive insane godly powers for a few minutes!
• Flash bang grenade: Throw to egg at a group of players on the oppsite team to blind and confuse them, making them vulnerable to attack. But be careful, they can hit you with these just as easily as you can hit them. Another thing to make sure you're aware of is this will affect anyone without a 3 x 3 radius of the hit, including team mates.
• Nausea Stone: Punch another player with this emerald to give them nausea for 15 seconds. This will only do that standard damage of your hand, so make sure you switch back to your sword quickly.
• Ice pick: Punch a block to receive a small jump boost, useful for scaling walls and getting out of tricky situations.
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.5|
|Tags:||Ore, Oresome, Oresomecraft, Survive, Australia, Server, Minecraft, Survival, Smp, Aussie, Australian, Battles, Pvp, Community, Epic, No Lag|
Update #12 : 08/06/2012 4:57:31 am8/06/12
Update #11 : 05/25/2012 8:24:25 pm5/25/12
Update #10 : 05/21/2012 1:49:29 am5/21/12
Update #9 : 05/17/2012 5:50:36 am5/17/12
Update #8 : 05/14/2012 3:42:44 am5/14/12
Update #7 : 05/01/2012 4:38:51 am5/01/12
Update #6 : 04/30/2012 4:07:52 am4/30/12
Update #4 : 04/27/2012 4:29:02 am4/27/12
Update #3 : 04/26/2012 3:50:27 am4/26/12
Update #2 : 04/24/2012 10:46:55 pm4/24/12
Update #1 : 04/23/2012 3:40:26 am4/23/12
Join us to post comments.