11,004Views, 14 today
Get Embed Code
Level 38 : Artisan Dragon
Posted 01/27/13 5:27:34 pm , last updated: 06/11/13 1:54:25 pm
|Status:||Online! Pinged: 03/11/14|
SERVER IP mc.yfory.cc
A dedicated server for Skyblock in the UK; featuring mini-games including; Capture the Flag, Spleef, Parkour, Team Deathmatch, Last Man Standing (Free for All), and PVP Parkour. Expand your island via the server shop and rank up by completing achievements to become an Admiral.
We also have PVP-enabled Skygrid, as well as customised dungeons and dragons for Admiral players.
Advanced Anti-Cheating System
Cheaters are caught and banned quickly and there are no false-positive bans. If you want to play here, uninstall those mods!
Fishing isn't boring here, you'll get rare items usually unavailable on Skyblock servers. Our Ender Dragon is not the silly little thing you've beaten on your creative server, but a battle ready raid boss. Dungeons await Admiral players. Our survival Nether allows you to claim land - if you can defend it from the hordes of mobs.
24/7/365 - Lag Free for UK Players
Our server is up 24 hours a day, because it is a dedicated server housed in a world class data centre, not a home pc on poor broadband.
Gold Standard Economy
We use gold nuggets, an item based economy. There is a server /shop to buy from, and Lieutenant+ players can set up chest shops on their islands to sell items to Commander+ ranked players.
Auction your Epic Gear
Ensign+ to start auctions, anyone can bid. No need to donate!
Roll-over jackpots, limited tickets, could you win a big fortune and build the castle of your dreams?
Our parkour course is custom built, unique, and everyone agrees, one of the best they have ever tried. We also offer 2-4 player PVP parkour, 2-6 player capture the flag, 2-8 player spleef, 3-8 player team deathmatch, and 5-21 player free for all (last man standing).
Additional NotesDedicated server for Skyblock in the UK; featuring mini-games; Capture the Flag, Spleef, Parkour, Team Deathmatch, Last Man Standing (Free for All), and PVP Parkour. We also have Skygrid.
|Tags:||Skyblock, Survival, Minigames, CTF, Spleef, Parkour, PVP, Shop, Challenge|
Infected! : 05/18/2013 6:35:19 am5/18/13
In the style of Call of Duty, a small number of players start infected with a plague and must kill the survivors. The survivors must kill the infected. 3 minutes on the clock; if one or more survivors remain - those survivors win, otherwise, the infected win!
Available to all players; type /infected
Updates to Survival World : 04/11/2013 6:53:43 am4/11/13
- [size=10pt]Refined code, more streamlined and more efficient.[/size]
- [size=10pt]You can now grow melons inside beach biomes.[/size]
- [size=10pt]You can now grow sugarcane inside river biomes.[/size]
- [size=10pt]More accurate checking to prevent underground farms.[/size]
- [size=10pt]Attempting to harvest melons outside of deserts and beaches is a bad idea.[/size]
- [size=10pt]Crops fail more accurately when planted in inappropriate biomes.[/size]
- [size=10pt]Potato crops have been finely tweaked, Maris Piper would be proud. Forest/swamp is now best.[/size]
- [size=10pt]35% of spiders will spawn as cave spiders (you can thank D34thSkull).[/size]
- [size=10pt]Setting your bed in Ambrosia should no longer allow you to die in Skyblock and appear in Ambrosia.[/size]
- [size=10pt]Squids have a chance of dropping raw fish.[/size]
- [size=10pt]Bonemeal no longer works on crops, should never have worked to start with![/size]
Survival of the Fittest : 04/06/2013 12:15:24 pm4/06/13
Our survival world has been activated. Available for[color=rgb(153,51,153)] Captain+[/color] players, or via a small donation. You can use /survival home once every two hours and /survival sethome once every four.
Survival on our server is not for carebears. It is harder than hard mode; with everything from the trees to the mobs and the world in-between having been custom coded to provide you with a truly nomadic hunter/gatherer style survival that will have you raiding and trading or starving fast.
Skygrid Activated! : 04/03/2013 8:59:28 am4/03/13
Quartz Party! : 03/28/2013 11:51:01 am3/28/13
Quartz is in! You can buy it from the [color=rgb(102,0,204)]/shop[/color].
Goldmine Re-design:We have opened the new [color=rgb(102,0,204)]/goldmine[/color] area, which consists of all ores, including nether quartz. You can mine a quota of ores per hour played. For each 1 hour of skyblock island play time, you gain 400 points. Points are capped at 3200. Gold ore blocks reduce your points by 100, whereas Quartz ore reduces it by 25. Once your points are 0 you will have to play more skyblock before you can mine at [color=rgb(102,0,204)]/goldmine[/color] again.
64! : 03/18/2013 7:15:11 am3/18/13
1.5: Compatibility Mode : 03/13/2013 10:46:01 am3/13/13
[size=10pt]We are running in 'compatibility mode'. That means, your 1.5 client can connect to our server, but the server operates as if it was 1.4.7, until our plugins are updated. All that means in real terms is that the 'new features' of 1.5 are unavailable, but the server will function as normal otherwise![/size]
New Mini-Game : 03/02/2013 5:09:41 am3/02/13
- [size=13px]Last Man Standing aka Free for All, 5 to 21 players! [color=rgb(153,51,153)]/ffa[/color][/size]
[size=13px]Also, As villagers are not native to skyblock, we have enabled the ability to cure zombie villagers.[/size]
Welcome to Europe! : 02/27/2013 10:58:28 am2/27/13
[size=10pt][size=13px]You can now group chat in non-English via the [color=rgb(153,51,153)]/eu[/color] command.[/size]
- [size=13px]Type [color=rgb(153,51,153)]/eu on[/color] to join the non-English chat channel, and [color=rgb(153,51,153)]/eu off[/color] to leave.[/size]
- [size=13px]Send non-English messages with [color=rgb(153,51,153)]/eu [message][/color][/size]
- Skriv /eu on for at prata i icke-engelska chatten, och [color=rgb(153,51,153)]/eu off[/color] for att lamna chatten.
- [size=13px]Skicka icke-engelska meddelanden med [color=rgb(153,51,153)]/eu [meddelande][/color][/size]
1st Month Updates : 02/24/2013 10:38:41 am2/24/13
- [size=10pt]Upgraded from [color=rgb(255,204,51)]32[/color] to [color=rgb(0,153,0)]40[/color] slots![/size]
- [size=10pt]Improved auctions to show the current highest bidder.[/size]
- [size=10pt]You can also switch auctions off using [color=rgb(102,51,102)]/auction off[/color][/size]
- [size=10pt]New website has gone live! http://skyblock.yfory.cc[/size]
- [size=10pt][color=rgb(51,153,153)]VIP donators [/color]can now use /biome to change the biome of their island.[/size]
Keep the Chat Flowing : 02/19/2013 5:35:06 am2/19/13
If you want to disable death messages entirely, type: [color=rgb(102,51,102)]/dm off[/color]
..and if you want to switch them back on; [color=rgb(102,51,102)]/dm on[/color]
Dungeons! : 02/17/2013 9:05:05 am2/17/13
Island Shopping : 02/12/2013 3:30:38 am2/12/13
To sell to a shop, left click the sign. To buy from a shop, right click the sign.
To create a shop; place a chest, and above the chest place a sign. On the sign you need to write 4 lines; the shop owner, stack size, buy and sell values, and item name or id. For example:
You can write B140 to only sell to your customers, or S120 to only buy from your customers. However, most successful shops are those that buy and sell.
Remember; [color=rgb(51,102,255)]Commander+[/color] players can [color=rgb(102,51,102)]/call[/color] you, but only if you are online. [color=rgb(204,0,0)]Admiral[/color] players could also fly to your island whilst you are offline, if they know the co-ordinates.
The End - Of Boring Dragons : 02/10/2013 9:39:54 am2/10/13
* [color=rgb(255,153,0)]The End[/color] is now open for [color=rgb(204,0,0)]Admiral[/color] players to challenge the [color=rgb(102,0,204)]dragon[/color].
* New [color=rgb(255,0,0)]PVP minigame[/color] added! [color=rgb(204,0,0)]Team Deathmatch[/color] [color=rgb(102,51,102)]/teamdm[/color] for 3 vs. 3 and 6 vs. 6!
The Nether Update : 02/07/2013 5:59:50 am2/07/13
* [color=rgb(204,0,0)]The Nether[/color] is now open for [color=rgb(204,51,204)]Captain+[/color] ranked players.
* [color=rgb(204,0,0)]The Nether[/color] is a [color=rgb(51,204,0)]survival[/color] world, where you can claim land and fight mobs!
* Place a [color=rgb(204,153,51)]chest[/color] to make your claim, use a [color=rgb(204,153,51)]gold shovel[/color] to expand your claim.
* Mobs are [color=rgb(255,102,102)]angry[/color] that [color=rgb(204,0,0)]the Nether [/color]is open, they will fight much harder now!
+ More work on the website, which will be fully integrated with the game!
Gotta Catch Them All! : 02/05/2013 5:48:20 am2/05/13
* [color=rgb(0,153,0)]Fishing[/color] has been enhanced! Catch more than just fish!
* [color=rgb(255,0,0)]Kill streaks[/color] added for [color=rgb(153,0,0)]PVP Parkour[/color] and [color=rgb(153,0,0)]Capture the Flag[/color].
* Yet more achievements added!
* [color=rgb(0,204,204)]Donation[/color] package added (use [color=rgb(153,51,153)]/buy 4[/color]) giving [color=rgb(153,51,153)]/disguise[/color] in Skyblock world and [color=rgb(0,204,204)][$][/color] suffix.
+ Website progressing well. :)
PVP Parkour : 02/03/2013 6:39:03 am2/03/13
* Crop growth rates are much better compared to vanilla minecraft.
* More achievements added.
* Added [color=rgb(153,51,153)]/call[/color] for [color=rgb(51,51,255)]Commander+[/color] to bring visitors to their skyblock islands.
* [color=rgb(153,0,0)]PVP Parkour[/color] added for 2 to 4 players; join via [color=rgb(153,51,153)]/parkourwar[/color]
+ Work progressing well on web access to player stats.
Hats and Fly Update : 02/02/2013 6:51:07 am2/02/13
* Tweaked and customised Anti-Cheat, catches cheaters not honest players.
* Implemented [color=rgb(153,51,153)]/fly[/color] for [color=rgb(153,51,153)]Admiral[/color] rank in Skyblock World.
* Added [color=rgb(153,51,153)]/hat[/color] command for [color=rgb(204,153,51)]Lieutenant+[/color] players.
* Added an extra 10 achievements - more coming soon!
* New islands are automatically protected (old will need to restart for protection.)
+ Work has begun on showing [color=rgb(153,51,153)]/achievements[/color] via the web along with player stats.
+ Work has begun on a new mini-game.
Bug Fixes : 01/29/2013 8:01:54 pm1/29/13
* Fixes applied to [color=rgb(153,51,153)]/shop[/color].
[size=10pt]* Fixes applied to [/size][size=10pt][color=rgb(153,51,153)]/goldmine[/color][/size][size=10pt]. Now functions as intended.[/size]
* Tweaked the value of 64 cobblestone to a reasonable rate.
* Fixes applied to automated ranking system. We have our first group of [color=rgb(0,153,0)]Ensign[/color] players!
Extra Storage for Players : 01/29/2013 6:52:08 am1/29/13
* [color=rgb(0,153,0)]Ensign+[/color] now have extra virtual storage via [color=rgb(153,51,153)]/backpack[/color] command.
* [color=rgb(51,102,255)]Commander+[/color] can now upgrade to double sized storage via [color=rgb(153,51,153)]/backpack upgrade[/color].
* [color=rgb(102,102,102)]Cobblestone[/color] to [color=rgb(255,204,51)]Nugget[/color] exchange rate improved to be more appropriate.
* Minor bug fixes to [color=rgb(255,0,0)]CTF[/color] and [color=rgb(255,0,0)]Spleef[/color].
Join us to post comments.