53,793Views, 70 today
Get Embed Code
Level 71 : Legendary Enderdragon
Posted 01/27/13 8:42:26 pm , last updated: 04/14/13 6:44:40 pm
|Status:||Offline Pinged: 01/18/14|
Created by the same team that brought you Ghostcraft and MineZ!
Inspired by Sethbling's Super Smash Brother's redstone map, SMASH brings the unique and exciting gameplay of Super Smash Brothers into the world of Minecraft. Using advanced server side plugins, SMASH enables players to do things never seen before in a server side mod. Double jump, grouond pound, wield a variety of deadly weapons, and destroy the map with crazy explosives or by smashing your opponents through walls. On top of the innovative features, SMASH features a full ranking and match making system, allowing you to climb a competitive ladder and boast about your hard earned rank.
Welcome to Smash! The point of the game is to hit and knock down all the players from the battlefield you are playing in and be the last man standing. However, it won't be easy to survive! Custom items and special abilities will spawn around the map to aid you in the battle.
- The experience bar is your jump bar. When is full, you can tap the space bar two times to perform a double jump. The bar will refill almost instantly, allowing you to preform another double jump immediately. You can jump only one time while in midair: before doing another double jump you'll have to touch solid ground first - this means that you can save yourself falling down from the Arena if you are not too far from the ground.
- By pressing or holding the SHIFT button while being in air after a double jump will allow you to crash to the ground doing a SMASH. SMASHING will damage and push other players caught in the radius; but it will also exhaust your jump bar for ten seconds, making you incapable of double jump.
- The experience level is your damage level. Each time you are hit by another player or damaged by a explosive you will take a certain amount of damage depending what item the attacker was using. This damage will determine how much you will be pushed back every time you are hit: the higher the number, the stronger the push. As the damage taken increases, it will be more and more difficult to stay/return to solid ground after being hit. The damage level will stack up to 500. Each time you hit a player you can see in the chat how much damage you dealt. A GREEN name means the damage is 0 - 40, YELLOW means 41 - 80, and RED means 81 - anything above.
- The hearts in the health bar are your lives. You start with three, and lose one every time you fall down. An explosive can take away half a heart.
- The nameplates are indicating the damage taken. A GREEN name means the damage is 0 - 40, YELLOW means 41 - 80, and RED means 81 - anything above.
- The hotbar is your active item. You can only have one item at all times, so don't bother changing your slot - it will just move the item. To pick up a new item, press the drop item button; the default one is Q. However you can ONLY drop an item while you are next to another item.
Items will fall from the sky, ready to be picked up! When you hear a "ding" sound that means an item has spawned. Remember: you can grab them up by pressing the "drop item" button. The items you find are random, the location where you find them are not. To use an item press the right click, to hit with it the left click.
Everyone will start with a stick. Hitting a player with a stick is the same as using bare hands.
Wodden, Stone, Gold, Iron, Diamond Sword: You basic attack weapon, swords will deal more damage when hitting another player. Be aware of the durability, is not depending on the material: the Diamond sword is the most powerful one, but it will last few hits. The damage increases along with the material, like in vanilla MC.
Snowball: Homing Snowball of Doom: A snowball. Throw it at a player.
Fishing Rod: Player Grapple: By hitting a player with the hook of the fishing rod you can drag him towards you or fling him behind you.
Beef, Cooked Porkchop, Apple, Bread, Mushroom Stew aka Awesome Stew: Food will cure ten units of your damage level. The Awesome Stew will cure around 120 units.
Bow: The bow will act as a regular bow: Hit players with arrows to deal damage. You will have 15 arrows, then the bow will break.
Eye of Ender: Instant Teleport: Upon use, the Eye will teleport you to the location you were pointing with your crosshair. This item can be a real life saver.
Wooden Pressure Plate: Landmine: Place it on the ground and a regular pressure plate will appear; stepping on it will cause an explosion that will deal approximately 100 points of damage and blow up the map around it.
Fire Charge: Frag Grenade: Right click to throw it, you will hear a beeping timer for about 5 seconds, then boom. Hitting a player almost perfectly will deal around 150 damage points. The grenade will also destroy the section of the map its on.
TNT: Cluster Grenade: Place this powerful explosive to the ground after five seconds, it will explode into multiple bits of TNT which will scatter in all directions. A single TNT explosion will deal approximately 150 damage points, but you'll probably end up getting caught in more than one impact. The explosion will also damage and destroy the map.
Golden Hoe: Smasher: A single use object that will cause massive damage to both the world and the players around them. If you see a player using this item, stay away.
Common: Snowball, regular Food, Wodden Sword, Stone Sword, Fishing Rod, Eye of Ender
Uncommon: Gold Sword, Awesome Stew, Landmine, Grenade, Bow
Rare: Iron Sword, Diamond Sword, TNT, Golden Hoe
Checkout where this project was inspired from: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/super-craft-bros-brawl/
Additional NotesInspired by Seth Bling's redstone only take of Super Smash Brothers, Smash uses server side plugins to take the smash brothers style of gameplay to the next level.
|Tags:||Challenge, SMASH, SethBling, MineZ|
|Credit:||Lazertester, HighlifeTTU, SethBling, Goldblade51, ModernPrestige, Majicou. Mithrintia|
Update #5 : 02/11/2013 3:39:51 pm2/11/13
Update #4 : 02/01/2013 4:38:29 pm2/01/13
Update #3 : 01/31/2013 3:50:37 pm1/31/13
Update #2 : 01/30/2013 5:15:49 pm1/30/13
<1099 color code a
1100 - 1199 color code 2
1200 - 1299 color code 3
1300 - 1399 color code 5
1400 - 1499 color code 4
1500 - 1599 color code c
1600 - 1699 color code d
1700+ color code 0
Update #1 : 01/28/2013 4:39:10 pm1/28/13
New Items: The Smasher
Bug Fixes: Issue where you could break everything.
Join us to post comments.