Level 1 : New Miner
Posted 08/08/13 6:21:09 pm
|Status:||Offline Pinged: 11/28/13|
Before the games start, all the participants must choose one tube around the center. This is their starting position. When the host is ready to start the games, he'll flick the lever in the host house and the tubes will go up and the games will begin.
Turn of mobs before you play! You can optionally add aggresive mobs, but this makes thing alot harder.
- Only one player can win The Survival Games.
- You can not break any blocks, expect for leaves and mushrooms.
- You are only allowed to place blocks you find in chests.
- Your inventory must be empty before you start the game.
- No player is allowed to enter the host house.
- You are not allowed to break the fire in the middle.
- The host shall light the netherrack the first night.
- The host is allowed to add any weapons or food he/she want at any time in the center chests, after the second day has passed.
- The host is allowed to spawn zombies, creepers or skeletons after the second day has passed.
- If a player for some reason is stuck a hole or simular, the host is allowed to tp the player out.
|Tags:||Hunger Games, Kit, Minecraft, lets Play, lets, play, let, etho, bdoubleo100, bdoubleo, captain, captian, captainsparkles, captiansparkles, captainsparklez, captiansparklez, Guude, guudeboulderfist, pause, pauseunpause, uhc, ultra, hardcore, syndicate, thesyndicatepro|
Join us to post comments.