18,199Views, 90 today
Get Embed Code
Level 29 : Expert Miner
Posted 04/22/13 12:09:51 pm , last updated: 03/07/14 4:42:57 pm
|Status:||Offline Pinged: 03/09/14|
What is our server about?
Vanilla World is a unique kind of server. What makes it so special is that griefing does not occur yet the experience is 100% vanilla. This is because every player gets teleported to a different part of the map, hundreds of thousands of blocks away from anyone else. This makes griefing incidents very unlikely! We are not technically vanilla but we believe in order for every player to enjoy the same vanilla experience certain plugins are required. This is truly a one of a kind server because we write most the our plugins ourselves.
You can use these command in-game to perform actions and teleport.
- /start This command will place you at a location far away from anyone to begin building and sets your home there. This resets your inventory and deletes your previous home if you already had one.
- /modreq This will create a ticket for moderators and admins. Mainly used to have your home set at a new location.
- /home Teleports you to your home location. Note if you want your home spawn location changing you have to use the /modreq command to have a moderator set it.
- /sharehome If you wish to play with another player you can type this command so that they have the same home point as you. Make sure you trust this person as there is no command to undo this.
- /tell Sends a private message to an online player (@ alias)
- /reply Reply to a received private message (@@ alias)
- /spawn Teleports you to the spawn where a villager trading center and end portal can be found
- /tpa Sends a teleport request to a player
- /help Displays this
Find out more on our website: vanillaworld.org
Additional NotesEvery player gets teleported to their own part of the map, thousands of blocks away from other players!
Join us to post comments.