[32x] Dark Matter (Mass Effect Inspired) v0.3
|Download Texture Pack|
145,154Views, 109 today
- 81,249Downloads, 39 today
Get Embed Code
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Pixel Painter
Posted 12/27/11 12:45:13 am , last updated: 01/03/12 4:30:03 pm
This pack is intended for building in creative mode. It is NOT suggested for use in survival mode, as many blocks do not look like their Minecraft counterparts. Alternate textures and a customizer are high on my priority list though, so you may be able to customize it for survival in the future. But for now it will be best for creating sci-fi structures!
The preview screenshots have been altered. Map created by Irmstoi.
- This pack does not work well with survival mode!
- White Wool and Torches are supposed to be invisible. An alternate will be made soon.
- Minecart rails look that way on purpose. They are used to make floor grates over other blocks.
- The bug with chests will be fixed.
- If a texture does not match it's block, that is intentional. This is for creative building!
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.0|
|Tags:||Mass, Effect, Scifi, Space, Future, Futuristic, City, Experimental, Terrain, Art|
Update #1 : 01/03/2012 4:30:03 pm1/03/12
- Added custom water and lava.
- Added custom fire.
- Replaced the missing textures.
- Added a pack image.
Join us to post comments.